[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come women fall for instagram scammers (models) who post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3010.jpg (219KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3010.jpg
219KB, 1024x1024px
How come women fall for instagram scammers (models) who post about workouts that cause spot reduction? Burn back fat, get lean arms, lose thigh fat, etc. I thought this was all disputed against
>>
>>40868418
Normies don't know that.
>>
>>40868418
people hear what they want to hear, duh.
>>
>women fall for scammers
In other news: water is wet
>>
>women

There's your answer.
>>
>>40868418
From experience, spot-reduction exercises actually just tone you down and add some muscle. It doesn't really burn fat though
>>
File: fit is n-no homo though.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fit is n-no homo though.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>Implying men don't
>>
>>40868472
>tone you down
Shut the fuck up. You either build muscle or lose fat.
>>
>>40868418
Ignorance and wanting to change or simply looking for some novelty.

They are at least doing SOMETHING and they will hopefully learn good workout and dieting habits that will stick and they'll become healthier and fitter people.

As long as there is good information out there and people who're willing to help and not just shills and acolytes of shitty programs hoping to lure people into their cults/mindsets then they'll be okay.

Yeah basically all of them will drop it in a month when it "doesn't work" but some will stick with it and use it as a stepping stone.

Look at how many young men took those shitty embers of exercise knowledge and started working out and training and building and achieving something amazing and just achieve something that will stick with them for the rest of their lives.
>>
File: pepe1.png (165KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.png
165KB, 1500x1000px
>>40868418
I know people who don't consider sweets actual food and don't count that into their daily caloric intake. They don't realize that drinking a Coke a day is like having an additional meal. And you think that spot reduction is too far fetched for fat middle-aged women to believe?
>>
>>40868449
This, it is a nice fantasy for them.
>>
One of the trainers at my gym has a bachelors degree in sports science and on his advertisement/poster it says he will help you with 'toning' and 'spot reduction'.

Is this false advertising?
>>
>>40868485
I'm not defending spot reduction or "toning" but increasing muscle in an area while maintaining fat will make said area appear leaner because the same amount of fat will be spread on an higher surface.
>>
Same reason men fall for """supplements""" including, creatine and whey powder

People are dumb
>>
The most jacked guy in my gym said I should do more crunches to spot reduce my lower ab fat
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.