[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 44

watery fat; about to drop some weight edition

old>>40856528

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
https://tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
2nd for binge on salad
>>
File: Something This Sow Won't Eat.jpg (86KB, 499x569px) Image search: [Google]
Something This Sow Won't Eat.jpg
86KB, 499x569px
eat your veggies, cucks
>>
THAT'S NOT A FUCKING WOJAK IN THE OP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>40865758

didn't get the memo. I sorry.
>>
File: 20160612_230948.jpg (87KB, 620x418px) Image search: [Google]
20160612_230948.jpg
87KB, 620x418px
10 months 235lb to 155lb, that last little pouch of fat on my belly is really starting to piss me off. Thinking of trying Keto and IF.

>tfw this is gonna be the summer lads
>>
File: r26z28.gif (3MB, 433x248px) Image search: [Google]
r26z28.gif
3MB, 433x248px
Body Fat 41 %
Fat Mass 113 lbs
Lean Mass 162 lbs
Body Fat Category Obese
>>
>>40865870
congrats friend.

rolling for push ups in your honor
>>
>>40865870
did you follow any particular meal/workout plan? I'm currently trying to downsize too. congrats btw!
>>
>>40865870
I'd recommend Lyle McDonald's book, stubborn fat solution. It's a great read for anyone, but you'd benifit from it tons.
>>
34lbs this year
doesn't seem like a lot, compared to last year
>>
>>40865905
thanks

>>40865955
calisthenics and cut at around 1700kcal

>>40865964
will look into
>>
How is it even possible to become obese? I'm a lifelong skeleton and honestly it's impossible for me to gain weight anymore despite being on a bulk. I eat shit like pizza and drink soda every day but I still can't eat sufficient calories to gain weight. Can you guys help me? I need to bulk up because I've exhausted my nose gains and need more muscles. And to get more muscles I need to eat.
>>
>>40866058
Mental illness mostly. You eat when you feel depressed or anxious. For me that's about 10 times a day.
>>
>>40866058
Noob*
>>
File: 1476881678215.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1476881678215.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>>40865738
>tfw no fat wojak in the OP
>>
>>40866011
34 lbs is still a noticeable amount, good job fatty!

>>40866058
>I eat shit like pizza and drink soda every day
Unless you're eating a whole pizza and 2L of soda a day you're not gonna get fat, it's about quantity
>>
>>40866058
You have the same problem as they have, just reversed.

For example a fat person will be like
>I've tried everything but I just can't get skinny you're so lucky!
>as they continue to snack throughout the day because they never considered those snack to have noteworthy calories
For you it's
>It's impossible for me to gain weight! I eat shit like pizza and soda everyday!
>Obviously I don't know your exact situation, but unless you're counting calories I'm willing to bet that you're not actually eating a lot of calories, even if it seems like you are always eating "shitty" foods and drinks

But cmon man this shit is explained in the sticky, so why the hell are you here being a complaincunt, gtfo and read it
>>
Hey /fat/ I have finally found the perfect foods that keep me satiated throughout the entire day, I never feel hungry. [spoiler] Doesn't remove my compulsive need to eat deal with emotions and boredom, though [/spoiler]

Anyway the most filling, healthy meal is as follows:

1/2 a cup of brown rice
1/2 a cup of roasted vegetables (zucchini, sweet potato and onions)
microwave that shit
1 cup of bean salad (beans, cucumbers and cilantro)
mix everything and consume

i ate that seven hours ago and I am full as fuck
>>
>>40865870
I got really upset and thought i wasn't going to make it then i realized i'm losing at the same rate you are
>>
7 weeks, down to 195 from 202. Just doing cardio every other day, hoping to add lifts soon. Going to do squat,bench press with the bar alone, but what is a good beginner dead lift?
>>
>>40866179
Height?
>>
>>40866202
6'2"
>>
>Tfw my mom's tacos might have pushed me over my calorie limit

A-at least I lifted heavy today right?
>>
>>40866179
You'll need to get to 1pl8 if your gym doesn't have bumper plates because the height the bar starts at is important. Just play around with it till you get the feel of how strong you are with DLs
>>
>look less fat
>same weight

heh... kill me
>>
File: nanalan panel (9).png (235KB, 625x405px) Image search: [Google]
nanalan panel (9).png
235KB, 625x405px
>Body Fat 26 %
>Fat Mass 51lbs
>Lean Mass 145lbs
>Body Fat Category Obese
>TDEE 2769
idk how to work out, but friend said go to 1800-2000 calorie diet, and rather not pay for gym membership until wanting to bulk.

how to exercise
>>
>>40866234
Alright thanks, I'll look into the bumper plate thing
>>
This is a chart I made last night, taking a few years of my experience. And what i'll be doing to re-lose all my weight. My take-a-ways are not much different than the common wisdom.

Doing a slow, steady cut is better in the long run for slight overweight people, (40-50lbs). What's even better for those "small fats" (ahahaha) Is to start doing cardio, even if you're really fucking shit at it. Improve as much as you can doing any cardio you can (best is running/swimming for bloodflow reasons) so when you can delay the period of treading water and having to waste 2weeks gaining some weight back and resetting.

For those 100+lbs overweight, a more efficient strategy is to just embrace the large cut. The fatter you are the further you are away from the Adequate nutrition line, and can spend a large period of time at a large deficit doing fine, frankly. And when you have to reset, it'll be far off, and once done should think about going to a typical cut. Building your endurance however you can during any phase will pay dividends with weight loss.

I'm about 40lbs overweight. Right now. My plan is to spend 1 week eating like I have been, but logging all my meals. Find out where my tdee is currently while I focus on improving my cardio as much as I can. While lifting 3-4times/week making sure my protein consumption isn't bad. After that I plan to do a -500 cal cut, and to try and match the natural tdee lowering with increasing cardio when I can. Delaying and minimizing the amount of calories you need to cut is the goal.
>>
>You pinned all your hopes on that you were just fat and not ugly
>You were wrong
>>
>>40866058
Start drinking 2 large milkshakes a day on top of whatever else you normally eat
>>
>>40865870
Did your stretch marks basically go away? I can barely see them now.

You got some pretty awesome genetics btw, though your fat storage sorta sucked.
>>
File: jared-lero-9-29-2006.jpg (97KB, 550x549px) Image search: [Google]
jared-lero-9-29-2006.jpg
97KB, 550x549px
>>40866058
apparently leto drank 2-3 tubs of ice cream a day
or made some kind of melted ice cream/oil/fudge smoothie

gotta eat big to get big
>>
>>40866167
we're all gonna make it

>>40866343
Ya pretty much, it's weird they were still really bad for a while then when I hit the 160s they all went pale within a week. They're just thin little raised bumps now.
>>
Hello fat

I've been doing steady weight loss about 2 to 3 pounds a week, now I'm asking seriously I'm not trying to shitpost but I have to ask, how much more frequent and bigger were your bowel movements during weight loss? When I wasn't giving a crap about life my poops I'd say we're average size and I'd do them every other day or so, now I'm taking a dump every day some pretty small and some I feel like I've birthed a child.
>>
> tfw people are still struggling to cut when they could just do fasting and watch the pounds melt away with 0 effort.
>>
Any dedicated fat losing bros wanna be MFP friends? Nice to have competition / motivation, helps keep a guy in line
>>
>be 1.65 m manlet
>weigt myself today
>140lbs from 176 from a year ago
>still look like shit

This will never end
>>
>>40866389
When I ate like a piggy I only shit little pellets like twice a week, now I'm cutting and eating healthy and I have a small log daily
>>
File: 1485840316437.png (268KB, 1035x668px) Image search: [Google]
1485840316437.png
268KB, 1035x668px
rate my lunch /fat/

> 100g of boiled broccoli
> 100g pan seared chicken breast
> 1 cup of white rice

tfw filipino
tfw cannot not eat rice
>>
>>40866455
switch to brown rice.
>>
I'm 5'10", currently at 262. What's a good rate to lose weight?
>>
File: 1312572522860.jpg (10KB, 329x281px) Image search: [Google]
1312572522860.jpg
10KB, 329x281px
>>40866476
I'll try next week, but only 1/2 a cup per meal and add more veggies
>>
>>40866396
>tfw fasting
>not losing weight

HELP
>>
>>40866492
1000 calories less than your bmr.
>>
>>40866492
> download MyFitnessPal
> Log EVERY single food you eat

Make sure you eat below 1500KCal and weigh yourself at least twice a week
>>
>>40866562

overeating in the meal window
>>
>>40866455
1 full plate for only 400-450 calories. Not bad
>>
REALLY need some new pants
I'm wearing 42" waist jeans with a belt
You could fit two of me in these
>>
File: sad.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
80KB, 500x421px
Aww fuck the depression is back. What's the point of losing weight when we'll all be dead within 80 years anyway? Back to the nothingness for eternity.
>>
I'm drinking too much tea (5-6 big cups a day) but they help me to not get hungry every hour until my next meal.
Is that bad or I'm just a paranoid fatass?
I use stevia btw.
>>
>>40866896
>stevia
>>
>>40866750
Read some philosophy, it helped me

Especially the Greeks
>>
>>40865738
First day of rapid fat loss handbook diet

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>still 200+

Fuckin stings boys
>>
File: Taleb_and_Rip.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Taleb_and_Rip.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>>40867005
Further info - 6'1" 210 rn. Dropped down to 190 then I caved and ate my way all the way back to 243. Turns out I have an addiction to food and an eating disorder, and I'm focusing on reducing how much I binge and restrict while still losing weight reasonably at the same time.

Anyone have any advice for a guy who has a terrible relationship with food?
>>
File: 1446567005696.gif (2MB, 310x368px) Image search: [Google]
1446567005696.gif
2MB, 310x368px
Hey fat how you doing? What's good? What's real good?

Posting late at night because I can't get a fuckin wink of sleep.

While I'm at it I'll ask ya something.

How many of you exercise from your job? I'm about to get into a night shift warehouse job with some close friends. Apparently, it's 8 hours of a lot of walking and moving boxes and shit. Friend I got tells me he lost weight from how hot it was in there and the physical activity from doing it full-time. If I get in I can expect the same level of work but will probably have to adjust my diet a bit because of it. My question is how many of you use have jobs that let you lose weight while working? What jobs are we talking here?
>>
>>40867018
Go vegan. It's helped me a lot with my cravings because most of the foods that are bad for me I can't eat anymore. It's also much healthier.
>>
>>40867027
FUCK
OFF
>>
File: Fat_Feels_11.png (89KB, 1258x890px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Feels_11.png
89KB, 1258x890px
>>40867027
Yeah not interested, sorry. I'd rather keep doing dnp and methamphetamine cycles than go vegan.
>>
>>40867018
This is my nightmare. I'm. 6'3" 214 down from 240. I'm eating 2000 calories a day which is enough to barely lose weight and not enough to progress on lifts. Feels bad man.
>>
>>40867027
Please stop shilling in every /fat/ thread.
>>
>>40867049
That was where I was at for approximately 2 weeks at 190. I ended up bending to my cravings after a girl rejected me and I ordered takeout and played runescape for 4 days straight. Ended up falling off the wagon completely and just started eating like shit all day again.

Looking back on that event is how I realised food is my addiction and my coping method. I've done cocaine, cannabis, opiates, methamphetamines, MDMA, liquor and a whole host of psychedelics, basically every substance under the sun, and many at the same time. Yet nothing compares to the euphoria I get from a big greasy takeout dinner in front of my computer. Thinking about seeing a therapist to try and fix my food dependency for when I'm depressed.
>>
Hey guys. First time poster here. Long time lurker.

I'm at around 265 right now, and abour 6 feet tall. I wanna get to around 200 by July. Is this possible? What's the best way to achieve this? I mainly walk about a km to the mail box every few days now and I especially struggle with chips and greasy food cravings. And soda. Any advice on how to lose weight in a healthy way within a few months? Also don't have a gym nearby unfortunately so I can only go once in a while and my bike is really uncomfortable and I live in a small town. I will swim in the lake in the summer. Any tips? Please help. Always struggled with gaining and losing and gaining again due to anxiety/depression/loving fatty foods.
>>
Hey /fat/

I'm the guy who started his fourth time after being on /fit/ for a few years now.

I don't get it, I have a nice job now, a free sport membership to go to the gym or a swimming pool, but i just stick to cutting my TDEE and nothing more. It's like I'm too autistic to go to the gym, since I'm afraid of all the hassle of carrying around a bag with a towel and workout clothes all day, since there are no gyms near me and that's the only way i could do it. Does literally anyone else think so much about such a petty issue?

As for my diet, I fucked up yesterday and went a little over my TDEE, but in managing it - not a problem, since i fucking adore steamed broccoli and chicken. Need to get a rice cooker somehow, but these are fucking impossible to find in Poland.
>>
>>40867073

I feel ya anon. I always have struggled with food addiction too. I need a good plan to finally break the cycle. It's so hard. Cravings suck.
>>
>>40867077
Read the sticky. Eat below your TDEE. Exercise at home. It's not entirely impossible to lose that much weight in few months, but it won't be easy.
>>
>>40867096
I think talking about it and focusing on my goals has always helped me move past cravings. Also reminding myself that food does not control me, but I control my food. I don't need to eat to feel happiness, I can find happiness from within.
>>
File: 1456037992590.jpg (181KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456037992590.jpg
181KB, 853x1280px
>>40867092
>It's like I'm too autistic.

Stopped reading there, you fucking mongoloid. Get off your fucking high horse and deal with it, retard. Everyone has problems you're not a special snowflake.

Also just because you are cutting doesn't mean you can't do other shit you'd normally do unless you're too stupid or lazy to balance it into your life.

You don't deserve this advice if you're not willing to look at yourself first.
>>
Hey fats, anyone got any tips on how to not fall back into a binge and restrict cycle after a cheat day? I want to go out on the weekends and get fucked up and enjoy a fat dinner afterwards, but I don't want to destroy my progress at the same time.
>>
Hey /fat/

Who /looseskin/ here?

What do, guys?
>>
>>40866407
anyone on MFP add fakomilif

I used to have a few friends from fit but they're all inactive (sleep tight porkers) just fun to check the progress directly from other anons
>>
>>40867150
grow into it
>>
>>40867119
>I want to go out on the weekends and get fucked up and enjoy a fat dinner afterwards, but I don't want to destroy my progress at the same time.

Choose uno fatso. You have to earn these nights out.
>>
How much water weight do people usually lose when they start losing weight? I'm down 17lbs, in 2 weeks, how much of that is just water?
>>
>>40867077
Don't think it's possible to lose 65lb that fast. You'd need a 2500 calorie deficit a day which is impossible without medical assistance.

Easiest thing is to cut drinks, only drink water. A cup of juice or milk at most a day for the nutrition. Portion snacks and sweets properly. Exercise you can just do basic cardio programs where you can increase in duration every week.
>>
why is everything kitchen related expensive or shit? A big pan that doesn't have awful reviews on amazon starts at 50$, a big pot is 25$ if you also want a steamer and rice cooker you can easily hit 200$.
>>
>>40867157
Half the fun of going out is getting a big greasy 3am pizza afterwards with the drunk slut you picked up. I just want to keep losing weight with that extra 1000 calorie day. Maybe I'll do an extra hour of cardio beforehand so I feel like I've earned it.
>>
>>40867168
How fat are you.
>>
>>40867168
yup
but you'll also lose the most fat when you start too, compared to the final pounds
>>
>>40867171
Holy shit just why are you complaining about pots and pans on /fit/, go to a thrift store or something fuck. If you have such high standards go steal them and work on that chub while you're at it.
>>
>>40867049
Take a two week break, slowly go back up to maintenance. Start adding in cardio to make up your deficit instead of subtracting calories.
>>
>>40867176

I'm 6'9, 350. Got about 100lbs to lose.
>>
>eat some oatmeal
>it was low calorie and rich in nutrients
>but it tastes delicious so I still feel guilty
I'm more fucked up than I thought
>>
>>40867150
Get really lean, empty that skin of fat. It'll receed more that way. It'll take a while, regardless and might not ever go away. You can "fill it up" by bulking a ton, but that has it's limits. After a few years and you're more a huge muscle head and still have it, consider surgery.
>>
>>40867189
You can never exercise enough calories don't do this. Honestly 1 solid pound a week is perfectly fine.
>>
>>40866750
Hey same thing here

Somehow singing in my car is helping I don't know why

Even when it's shit like Komm Susser Todd
>>
>>40867204
Yes, you can. Doing 500 cal of exercise/day is no big deal once you've trained the endurance. Don't be a lazy faggot.
>>
>>40867026
last year i got a job at a water park selling lifesavers, inflatable toys, and shit like that, i had to walk like a clown with lifesavers all around my limbs for like 6 hours but i made a stupid amount of money, literally sold out everyday and had to restock for the next one, i think i made like $350 a day irrc
>>
>>40867198
Not surprised if it's water weight or the amount of food circulating in you before you take a shit and empty yourself.
>>
>>40867171
hit up family dollar

seriously i bought this stupid pot set for ten bucks and only one killed itself so far on me

walmart can have pans in the twenty dollar range that are decent
>>
>>40867216

I know it isn't all water because my waist is down like 3 inches, I'm at a pretty severe deficit compared to what I was while I was still a fatty.
>>
>>40867200
I've been doing two servings of oatmeal + almond milk and one small spoonful of peanut butter mixed in. Probably not the best thing in the world but it's great after workout and keeps me full for hours.
>>
File: 1410828164564.jpg (62KB, 517x610px) Image search: [Google]
1410828164564.jpg
62KB, 517x610px
anyone else get extremely cranky and mean spirited at a calorie defecit?
I've pushed away a ton of friends because cutting makes me hate everyone
>>
>>40867225
You could've been bloated m8
>>
>>40867228
That's part of your weak willed shitty personality.

Fix it.
>>
>>40867228

I do too anon. It sucks. I have to be alone or rarely see people now.
>>
>>40867230

Yeah, Considering I've been at a 2000kcal a day deficit for 2 weeks, I'm willing to bet at nearly half of it is fat.
>>
>>40867228
Are you cutting too low? If you can maximize the amount of calories you consume and maintain a slight deficit (while maintaining good nutrition) your mood will improve. In my experience at least.
>>
>>40867188
it isn't really high standards if some reviews for the 20$ and cheaper pans are the bottom of the pan is deformed and can no longer be used for cooking after 1 month of use.
Why post in fatty general? Because i'm trying to eat properly, that involves cooking pretty much everything myself.

>>40867224
no walmart or family dollar in my country, however i will try to find something cheap in the super market i go to.
>>
>>40867170
>Not possible without medical assistance.

Yeah if your a fucking little bitch.
>>
>>40867228

Try keto/low carb, I was the same, it was just eating a lower amount of carbs without cutting them completely that was making me cranky.
>>
>>40867279
if i could email you my kitchenware i would good luck
>>
>>40867280
Don't listen to this man. I've cut at the worst kind of extreme - maybe 1500 calories a week on a 500mg dnp cycle. I'd suppress the cravings with amphetamines, sibutramine, ephedrine and tons of caffiene. I'd lose easily 1.5-2lbs a day. Lost almost 50lbs in a month, it's what actors do to get bodies for their roles. However that didn't teach me shit about healthy eating habits and I likely have kidney, gall bladder and intestinal damage. My calves would get sore walking down the hall and i'd be totally out of breath after a flight of stairs. My sleeping schedule was ruined and I had to spend the whole time in social isolation because I was so shaky, irritable and weak.
>>
Easiest/fastest way to lose 50 lbs in 3 months?

I WANT TO LOOK GOOD NAKED! I have a crush on this younger girl I've seen around.
>>
>>40867309
I just drink one bottle of soylent a day. 400cals per bottle and drink water when I get hunger pains. Easiest diet I've ever done and I don't have to use drugs.
>>
>>40867327
In 16 weeks and you want to lose 50 lbs works out to a bit over 3lbs/week. That's a 1500 caloric deficit/day. Lift, eat 100-150g protein/day, and do cardio. It's going to be tough to do and you'll feel like shit and probably hit an early wall. But gl.
>>
A lb of fat is 5500 calories right
>>
>>40867360
>>
>>40867327

fasting
>>
>>40866058
You were blessed with inefficient metabolism. Many fat people would kill to be where you are.
>>
File: 1486619835991.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1486619835991.png
42KB, 500x322px
> how can i lose weight while eating a fuck ton of food
>>
>>40867403
Tons of cardio and a strict lifting regimen?
>>
>>40867403
Binge and purge
>>
>>40867327
don't eat anything for the next month. drink only water. take a multivitamin every day. you are not strong enough of will to do what this guy said >>40867345
>>
>>40867327
lester burnham?
>>
I want to cut in April. My biggest problem is that I don't know any good recipes. I want to meal prep but what the hell should I cook.

Can Anon help me out with some recipes or a good cookbook?
>>
>>40867403
Go vegan.
t. not a vegan
>>
>>40867462

There is so much beauty in the world...
>>
>>40867469
safest meal is boiled broccoli, pan grilled chicken breast and rice. also, get a food scale so you can measure it accurately
>>
File: 1490429676005.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490429676005.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
Guys please help me. I've managed to lose a lot of weight 3 times in the past (each time at least 15kg) but the problem is that I can't keep it and cheat due to stress in my life. I'm fat af again, how do I keep my fucking weight/stay motivated?
>>
>>40867485
Of course, this is on my list but I want some kind of variation. I have a foodscale and I'm about to buy a scale to measure my bodyweight.
>>
File: Macronutrients.png (61KB, 835x859px) Image search: [Google]
Macronutrients.png
61KB, 835x859px
Been posting this and keep fine tuning it to make it as good as possible.
Trying to lose my fat gut. I'm 5'11 and 175lbs currently and probably 20-25% BF. Been going off pic related as somewhat of a guidance.

I'm also going to try the 8:16 (Stop eating at 8pm and start again at noon) intermittent fasting schedule. I currently take fish oil, a men's multi vitamin and Vitamin D and have been trying to drink 1 gallon of water per day.

My breakfast shake consists of 2 cups soy milk, 2 scoops whey, 1tbsp powdered peanut butter, 1tbsp of chopped almonds, and 1 cup oats. As well as 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon and 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract for taste.

For lunch I have 2 hardboiled/scrambled eggs with some hot sauce and a tuna pouches. I also like to eat plain spinach at lunch too.

For dinner I eat ~10oz chicken breast and then choose 2 of either green beans, broccoli, kale and brussels sprouts. Switch it up different days by using different spices and sauces as well. I also usually eat a whole avocado at dinner too.

All together this gives me ~1,800cal, ~190protein, ~129 carbs and ~58 fats.

Should I drop the avocado? My calories would be ~1500 without it. Or just an avocado alternative since they are kind of expensive.

What do you guys think of this for a fat loss diet? I just got a pull-up bar and wanted to try https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine in addition to some cardio. Could lean beef be a good alternative to chicken? Or should stick to turkey or fish as an alternative?

Thanks a lot guys.
>>
>>40867077
DNP :^)
>>
File: ac-book2.jpg (30KB, 332x383px) Image search: [Google]
ac-book2.jpg
30KB, 332x383px
>>40867469
Anabolic cookbook is great. Use it every week.
>>
>>40867503
Seems like a deeply personal issue. Got to look at your life, see what impacts your overeating and work around it.My main issue was that I was not dieting well and not eating enough good stuff. Body craves it and pushed you till you break.
>>
>>40867649
>Could lean beef be a good alternative to chicken? Or should stick to turkey or fish as an alternative?
You should be changing up your protein sources consistently. You need a wide arrange of amino acids and each source has it's own ratios. Eating the spectrum is better in that regard.

It's also best to verry up every source of food. Change everything around constantly. Eat that fucking avocado one day, and maybe not the next. You don't have to have only one type of meal a day.
>>
>>40865870
Holy shit congrats man. Height?
>>
File: 1489683091391.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489683091391.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
i looked everywhere's for the daily /fat/ thread and couldn't find it, because you had no fat wojak in the thumbnail. fix your shit bitch nigga
>>
File: 5.jpg (386KB, 1037x775px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
386KB, 1037x775px
>>40867469
1. fry some lean meat (ground beef, diced turkey breast), put in a pot
2. fry some onions, put in the same pot
3. add whatever veggies you have on hand, bell peppers, broccoli, zucchini, green beans, tomatoes (or tomato paste)
4. add salt, pepper, pressed garlic, marjoram,
5. cook until veggies are no longer raw (exact point depends on your taste)
6. portion and freeze
7. reheat and eat with your starch of choice - blown lice, buckwheat, barley, wholegrain pasta

Alternatively, add
0. soak then cook white or black beans in the pot from point 1 and skip the starch. Tada, you now have healthy, filling baked beans.

Honestly veggies are your best friends, they go well with everything savory, add a ton of volume to your meals for a negligible caloric hit, not to mention all them vitamins, fiber and other good shit.
>>
>>40865870
this is really motivating, i'm pretty close to your left pic atm. godspeed famalam
>>
>>40866058
you just gotta binge like a fatty would. find some food you really like, say, tortilla chips with bean dip, get a tv show or youtube video you wanna watch, and just sit down with a massive portion of food (example: a family size bag of chips) and start eating. you'll barely even notice that you just consumed 2-3 days worth of calories, fat, and sodium.
>>
File: lunch.jpg (759KB, 2448x1833px) Image search: [Google]
lunch.jpg
759KB, 2448x1833px
Rate my lunch:

A small onion, bit of diced broccoli, finely diced cauliflower and 1 egg fried together in a small amount olive oil.
>>
Ok guys, it is time to change. I am 1.74m tall and weight 88kg, bmi of around 28, bu I have little muscle, big mantits and a pretty big belly so I think I'm worse than my stats indicate. I got myself a set of 5KG dumbbells today and am starting to do some light exercises like curls and shit. I'm not planning on hitting the gym because I dislike bro culture, so I'm planning on just exercising at home with dumbbells and other shit I might get to buy cheap. Diet is already on a calory deficit with eating just a single big meal a day and a very light breakfast.Do you know any good Dumbbell exercises that I can do?

Wish me luck
>>
>>40867872
looks pretty good, i would have added hot sauce or maybe lemon/lime juice though
>>
>>40865870
Can you recommend what exercise plan you followed? My body looks exactly like yours in the before pic, woukd like to get to where you are now.
>>
>>40865738
just ate 4000 calories of excellent chinese takeaway
>>
>>40867893
james?
>>
>>40867897
nah but next time I'll get the eggrolls tbqh
>>
>>40867878
>5KG dumbbells

Return them, get a pair of adjustable ones. You're gonna hit 30+ reps on everything within a month, you'll basically be doing arm cardio.
Pushups and chinups are all you need.
>>
File: 1402109407338.jpg (77KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
1402109407338.jpg
77KB, 500x603px
there a balls filled with black blood under my fat flap, sometimes they hurt then i pop them and the pain goes away, would removing hair help?
>>
>>40867923
see a doctor asap
>>
>>40867872
>almost no protein/10
>>
>>40867927
why
>>
>>40867906
>>40867906
I got them from my mother, I am planning on getting heavier ones, once I build a bit of strength because right now I would struggle with 10kg as ambarrasing as it sounds
>>
>>40866389
I used to poop every day, now I'm lucky if I manage 2-3 times a week. ;_; Think I've developed IBS desu, I fluctuate between feeling like I'm going to shit my pants and not being able to shit.
>>
What is /fat/s opinion on canned chicken noodle(or rice) soup. A can as has 384 calories they are distributed like this:
12g of fat,
43,2g carbs
23,2g protein.
he only downside i can see that it has 10g of salt.
>>
>>40868074
Just cook it yourself, buy a whole chicken for cheap. Use the breast for one day, legs and wings for another and then make broth with the rest/bones. You can feed yourself for 3-4 days for very cheap and have tasty, easy and healthy food. It's how I'm losing weight ATM.
>>
>>40868145
Bag of frozen chicken + frozen vegetables + can of chicken soup for broth + water + crocpot = chicken soup for weeks.
>>
>>40866389

aggressive deficit? ~2 a week
>>
>>40868145
>>40868175
I'm already meal prepping my lunch, i don't have space for making my own soup but i don't wanna eat bread everyday for dinner, so i was just curious if canned soup is awful or not.
>>
>>40868286
Switch bread with oats, superior in every aspect from nutrition to satisfying hunger.
>>
>>40866058
>I-I eat tons of bad things
Every time one of you fags bother to actually list out the portions you dumbshits eat and calculate calories you're always less than like 1500 calories
>>
>>40866455
Stop eating rice and replace it with that same amount of chicken
>>
>>40868286
Making a soup is just throwing shit in a pot and letting it cook.
>>
To those of you who autistically add everything to MFP, post your last month's weekly cal avg.
>Wk 1: 1296cals
>Wk 2: 1846cals
>Wk 3: 1447cals
>Wk 4: 1440cals
Goal is 1500 so I suppose it balances out.
>>
2 small meals or one big meal
>>
logged another week, ate 1600 calories everyday with no slipups

feelin kinda stressed out today
>>
>tfw lost a bunch of weight when i was depressed
>tfw doing okay now and gained back to original weight

kinda wish i was depressed again bros
>>
>>40868457

Whatever works for you.

>>40868510

Be depressed that you're fat again, faggot.

I kid. Just make it a goal and work towards it. You'll make it.
>>
Gonna do keto, anyone here that have done it, what were the results? I want to drop 30bs in 3 months.
>>
>>40868625
>30 in 3 months
your weight right now?
>>
I think I experienced a fucking stroke. My right ear is numb, same exact feeling when on a flight when it takes offs, except it feels like swollen along with everything 2 inches away from my ear, and it's been like this for almost 10 hours and sometimes, some head movement causes a piercing pain all through out my head. I'm OK for now but I'm scared as fuck right now. Will go to a doctor after work. I fucking swear imma reduce weight and be fit regardless of what the fuck is causing this shit.

Starting point is:
Body Fat 36 %
Fat Mass 40 kg
Lean Mass 70 kg
Body Fat Category: Obese

Imma start this shit now but will start recording shit on April. Wish me luck.
>>
>>40868625

Yeah, I've dropped 17lbs in almost 3 weeks on it.
>>
>>40868645
132lbs I am 5ft
>>
>>40868661
I wouldnt try that If I were you, sounds unhealthy
>>
>>40868661

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>40868661
Yeah, you won't drop 10lbs a month. You're a girl and very small, so weight loss will take way longer. Try 4lbs a month.
>>
>>40868625
it works sorta. Good for suppressing appetite, not really that special
>>
>feel sick as fuck for the past 4 days
>shitting literally almost every hour
>don't want to eat anything
>just took another shit
>weigh myself
>lost 6lbs in the past 4 days from shitting
Making it one way or another
>>
File: ddf.jpg (144KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ddf.jpg
144KB, 600x600px
What's your favourite cutting tea?
>>
Question: Ive started dieting recently, but i hate counting calories or macros.

The weight has been practically melting off, way faster than i thought and im not even hungry or low energy, not badly at least.

Is this really unsustainable in the long run?
>>
>>40868852
well if you ever hit a plateau, you'll know why
>>
>>40868833
nigger just drink dat earl gray with milk and sugar
>>
>>40868877
Has this happend to you?
>>
>>40868833
Ginger.
>>
>>40868831
you're inspiring the lurking laxativerexics

>>40868882
>sugar
not. going. to. make. it.

>>40868852
>counting calories is too hard
see above. you're probably just losing a tiny amount of fat with a good amount of water weight, you'll hit the wall soon enough. take control
>>
>>40868899
MFP counts calories for you ffs just the type the damn food in
>>
>>40867171
A rice cooker....
Just fucking boil your rice you fat moron what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>40868914
>not. going. to. make. it.
oh i'm not trying to lose weight
just lurking
>>
>>40865738

Why aren't his calves bigger?
>>
>>40868915
What is mfp?

>>40868914
It isnt that its hard, just annoying. Also calories seem to be all over the place. Some 1000 calorie meals i can barely finish, others seem like a snack almost. Whats the deal with that?
>>
>>40868852
People don't have identical behaviour-influencing systems AKA feelings. Some can be like you and follow their gut in eating decisions and end up ok. Others appear on My 600lb Life. Feelings can change over time too.

Calorie counting is a method that removes the feelings from the equation. Thus, it's a sure-fire way to get the information needed to know what are the correct eating decisions.
>>
>>40868983
never walked anywhere
>>
been nibbling this huge chocolate bar for three whole months now

surprised I haven't just devoured it in 10 minutes like old me would
>>
>>40868996
Not him but MyFitnessPal, an app/website which does all the work for you. Just scan the barcode of what you're eating or type it in and find it, it has every food, and see your progress. Simplest and easiest way to lose weight without even trying.
As far as the food goes, read the sticky. Carbs/Protein are 4cals per gram, fat is 7. Thats the answer.

>>40869042
>taking 3 months to eat a chocolate bar
you're going to make it
>>
>>40865738
>Someone photoshopped out all his sub sandwiches
>>
File: 1431498772131.jpg (401KB, 634x901px) Image search: [Google]
1431498772131.jpg
401KB, 634x901px
>>40869101
found the original for ya buddy
>>
How do you even log calorie intake?
Unless you just eat candy bars, its really fucking hard.
Like, how do I know how much calories is in a handful of sliced onion, a few sprinkles of oil used to fry it, yesterday's bread buttered up a bit, stuff like that?
>>
File: 1269705165153.png (293KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1269705165153.png
293KB, 800x800px
>>40869116
MYFITNESSPAL AND A FOOD SCALE

READ THE STICKY AND THE OP BEFORE POSTING REEEEEEE
>>
Give me the strength not to kill myself. I've been plateauing for two weeks and have only lost a pound in that time. I upped my running days from three to four and increased my distance from 3k to 5k for every session, I've eaten at a 600-700kcal deficit every day, and I'm about to drink some coffee in hopes it'll knock half a pound off my scale weight. This is so frustrating
>>
>>40869130
Why hasn't japmoot replaced this board with a bot that prints out "read the sticky" to anything you post at it?
>>
>>40869141
Why kill yourself when you'll drop rapidly once the plateau is over? Fast for a day and weigh yourself the next morning, you'll have lost the 2 weeks worth of weight if you haven't cheated/lied/miscounted. Honestly, once people are on a solid downward slope of weight loss there isn't even a reason to weigh yourself anymore, you end up knowing you're losing weight without bothering about scale fluctuations.
>>
>>40869091
it's a BIG chocolate bar
like a kilo
got it for christmas
>>
>>40869130
>MYFITNESSPAL

What if I don't eat at american fast food chains, you dipshit?
Do you measure how many grams of bread and butter and how many tea spoons of jam you have for breakfast?
>>
>>40869091
Thanks, sounds very interesting. I think ill pass though, seems like yet another way for the jews to monitor and surveil me.
>>
>>40869178
What? I've seen Danes, Germans and Brits all post their mfp journals in their native languages full of country-specific foods and restaurants.
>>
>>40869178
>bread and butter and tea spoons of jam

Don't bother counting, you won't make it anyway.
>>
>>40867119
By fitting in cheat days in your diet.

Basically, calculate your weekly balance.
Subtract the amount of calories you will consume on this cheat day. And spread the leftover calories over the other days of the week (perhaps fast the day after the cheat day to have some extra calories for throughout the week).
>>
>>40869178
>>40869178

The nutrition data on packages is always the most accurate source of basic macro information. When that's missing, like for fruits and vegetables that you buy by weight, you look up the info online.

>how do I know how much calories is in a handful of sliced onion, a few sprinkles of oil used to fry it, yesterday's bread buttered up a bit, stuff like that?
Your country may have its own nutrition data website that'll contain the most accurate data for local foods. I live in Finland and we have http://www.fineli.fi/ and the US has http://nutritiondata.self.com/ . Obviously, raw ingredients hardly differ from country to country so you can rely on the US version for most foods.

MFP is an intermediary in this process in that it removes a lot of the time required in looking up info and calculating. I've made my own custom spreadsheet for counting macros and micros, which is another option. MFP lacks micronutrient data on most things.

By weighing everything on a kitchen scale you can count the macros and calories of almost any food in existence. Eating out at restaurants or someone else's cooking is the bane of calorie counting. But everything you prepare yourself can be counted.
>>
Week 0 122
Week 1 117.5
Week 2 117
Week 3 115.6
Week 4 115
Week 5 115
>Still eat around 1500-2000
What is going on D: ?
>>
File: 1489695248107.gif (23KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1489695248107.gif
23KB, 633x758px
>>40866085
Those roachies need some "motivation" so they never forget to put fat Wojak in the OP again.
>>
>tfw eating 800 calories a day

productivity is the only way i stave off the hunger
i have cleaned my house so many times
>>
>>40869427
bit low

there'a reason that eating too low is a bad idea, but I can't remember what
>>
>>40869440
i felt lightheaded the first couple of days but i seem fine now
>>
File: o-FAROFA-facebook.jpg (561KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-FAROFA-facebook.jpg
561KB, 2000x1000px
You fuckers with your 500kcal only lean chicken, cauliflower, celery and 3preotins diets don't understand that changing your eating habits, losing weight and getting into shape is suppose to be for life, for the rest of your days.

If you don't learn to eat loadsa different shit in moderate portions you're never ever gonna make it
>>
>>40869473
when I was a fatty I ate the same shit every single day
pretty sure I can do the same but for healthier food
>>
>>40869473
I, too, love parsley sand salad.
>>
>>40867716
5'11"

>>40867886
I did a pretty simple calisthenics progression with added squats and DL. Also lots of cardio.
>>
>>40869530
couscous looks like
>>
File: keep his johnson.png (50KB, 165x257px) Image search: [Google]
keep his johnson.png
50KB, 165x257px
Post your favorite foods that you miss when cutting and we'll try to help you come up with healthier alternatives to control cravings in a positive way.
>>
>>40869178
Put bread on scale, look at the packaging of the bread/look at the bakeries website for calories. Smear butter on bread, put on scale again, look at the packaging of the butter. Put jam on top, look at packaging of the jam.

Its really not that hard. Also what kind of heathen puts butter below jam.
>>
>>40869563
something to have between meals that isn't sweet. I used to devour candy by the bag and want to get rid of the cravings
>>
>>40869240
>tfw I thought those Danes were Swedes
I'm never gonna make it

>>40869178
Fuck off and don't post here again, just eat until you're James tier and hope Dr Now can help you
>>
>>40867235
Who asked for your input? Go stick your dick in STD infested holes you degenerate faggot.
>>
>on calorie deficit
>just some rice and water with cardio yesterday

I feel fucking DEAD but I've lost 5 pounds by day 2.
>>
File: 1488869813239.jpg (14KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1488869813239.jpg
14KB, 150x150px
How much fat is absorbed by the meat when frying it in a cast iron skillet? I can only seem to find articles about deep frying and I don't do that shit.
>>
>>40869660
Fuck off randy
>>
>>40869584

The obvious answer is fruit. It's still sweet, and very low calorie. I mean, wanting sweet things itself isn't necessarily bad. Just eat strawberries or grapes or something instead.
>>
>drink water
>tastes rancid
>don't drink diet soda for 12~ hours
>drink water
>meh.. tastes okay

I've cracked the code
>>
>>40869685
:(
>>
>>40869709
do you live somewhere with fallout-tier tap water?
>>
>>40865870
How tall are you?

Any visible loose skin?
>>
>>40869888
he look like 5'8 to 5'10. looks "tight" to me
>>
I eat 1700-1800 calories, walk around 5k a day.

What will happen.
>>
>>40869919
You will lose weight, you need to lift things to or you will look like shit just smaller
>>
>>40869929
the faggot fairy twink princess look seems to be in right now
>>
>>40869888
I'm 5'11", there is a little bit but it's only really visible when I bend over. I think I got lucky though I've seen people with worse that have lost less than me.
>>
>>40869709
i had something similar happen
>drink perrier in hopes of finding a soda alternative
>hate how salty it tastes
>fast forward 1 month into only drinking water
>give it another go because 5gal jug was empty
>tastes tolerable now
>>
31% Body fat
Fat Mass 85 lbs
Lean Mass 190
I'm 6'3 but I've already lost 25 pounds or more, I used to be over 300 pounds. I'm aiming for 200 to 210 pounds.
>>
File: 1488484072647.jpg (203KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1488484072647.jpg
203KB, 1023x682px
>mfw eating at maintenance last night
Don't know how I used to eat even more than that every single day.
>>
>Was only supposed to loose 1-2 kg a week
>accidentally over did routines and lost 3 kg.
>forearm's skin starting to get loose

FUCK. I already drank 10 glasses of water a day. What else can I do to prevent it and tighten it up? I want to lose weight while preventing loose skin.
>>
How to eat healthy at the movies? Like i usually eat two nacho plates, a slice of pizxa and popcorn...most snacks seem unhealthy but are so good and nice to eat while watching a movie... Wat do?
>>
>>40870364
Agreed.

>bought a regular sized murrican burger yesterday
>couldn't finish half of it. Literally feel tired after eating it

I don't really eat that much to begin with but the idea that people eat that everyday is scary.
>>
easter sunday soon

ready for some chocolate eggs?
>>
>>40869649
Ok where's your mom?
>>
At like 25% body fat. Trying to lose like 20 lbs right now. The most frustrating part is how slow the process is. I just want to keep cutting more and more calories to make progress faster, but I know that is retarded.
>>
>>40870443
You're falling for a meme.
>>
>>40867200
i have 50g oatmeal with cinnamon, 10-15 almonds, spoonful of goats cheese and 125g 0% greek yoghurt on top
fuck me is it divine
>>
File: 1252705165153.png (466KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1252705165153.png
466KB, 800x800px
What should I have for dinner tonight, /fat/? I have 1150cals to spare
>>
>Ate like 1000 calories of lunch meat yesterday
>1.5 lbs heavier this morning
>>
>>40868625
keto isnt a magic bullet, its really most effective for reducing hunger. The temptation to cheat on my carbs was too great.

If you dont care about building/maintaining too much muscle, just fast. It's worked a lot better for me (5'10", 160lbs, lost 15lbs so far in 6 weeks
>>
>>40867485
why is rice recommended when it is incredibly calorie dense?
>>
>>40868625
Gotta eat fat to lose fat to confuse the body and fill the arteries.

Keto is the best yo-yo diet out there. Start today and you'll be back to your current weight and then some in no time. You don't even need to change your habits. Just continue eating the same stuff that's killing you and cut out all the healthy vegetables and grains.
>>
Anyone else stop enjoying the taste of most food after dieting for so long?

I took a break from my diet a few months ago and allowed myself to have burgers, ice cream, cookies etc. Surprisingly I didnt even really enjoy the taste of most of it. I just thought to myself "this doesnt taste good enough to make it worth it."
>>
>>40871111
Your palate changes and your addiction has dissipated.
>>
>>40870443
you'll get loose skin no matter what if its in yo genes senpai
>>
>>40870502
just drink a water and eat a bit of popcorn from whoever you go with.

a bit means like two handfuls or so
>>
File: 1490396439139.png (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490396439139.png
131KB, 800x800px
Also someone forgot to post this.

Confess your cheat meals.
>>
>>40871177
Once a week to keep myself sane I will have either an entire large pizza or like 20 buffalo wings for dinner

Rest of the week I eat 1200 calories
>>
>>40870502
you could bring your own snacks in, something healthier
>>
>>40871177
I had poptarts for breakfast
>>
>>40871177
Eating 1,2fruit yoghurts every 2nd day
cant eat fucking greek yoghurt
>>
>>40871185
You have an eating disorder
>>
>>40871177
none
>>
>>40871185
>20 buffalo wings
oooh shit i haven't had wings in a while

i've mostly deprogrammed my brain's food addiction but i could put down a 50 gallon drum of wings right about now

i'll have to get like 10 of em sometime soon. they can't be that unhealthy if i don't dip them in blue cheese dressing, right? mostly just protein
>>
>>40871233
Yeah probably

Dont know how to manage though
>>
>>40871269
IIFYM master race and eat more calories, simple
>>
>tfw left my dnp caps at my parents house when I moved out
>tfw back to normal cutting

Feels bad, lost 18 lbs on my 3 week cycle last year and was super cut

I might have to start cardio again
>>
While in school I gained 30 pounds by accident. Lost that 30 over the course of 3 months. Now I'm aiming to lose 56 to 60 pounds from May to August.
Do you think I'll make it if I stick to doing compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, ohp, and bent over rows and incorporate 1 hour of cardio on my off days?
Any advice would be great
>>
>>40871309
Oh yeah I'm 216 atm. I was 250 like at the end of my last semester.
>>
Can I just eat nothing but an entire rotisserie chicken every day?
>>
>>40871309
Short answer, no
Long answer, if you are super obese maybe
>>
>>40871333
You sure it's not possible. I've heard that you can lose about 10 pounds per month and I've been putting it to the test by doing exactly that.
So far I've just been using the sticky and shitloads of google searches to assist me.
>>
>>40869655
water.
>>
>>40870975
>goats
fml, I mean low fat cottage cheese
>>
What are your favourite low cal meals?
>>
>>40867026
I actually just got a job at a warehouse job as well. They said I'll be doing heavy lifting and when I went in there to check out the place, it was really hot. Stoked to start.

Anyway, my previous job, I was a waiter at a little Italian restaurant. Usually waiters/waitresses have like 4 tables to themselves but at this job, there were only two servers per day. So each server had at least 12 tables.
So not only was I running around but the stress was overwhelming. I would've lost massive weight if I hadn't stress ate every night.
>>
File: 1436798410316.jpg (1MB, 2520x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1436798410316.jpg
1MB, 2520x2000px
Do I need multi vit tablets if I'm doing a 1200cal diet?
>>
>>40871442
I really enjoy home-made green bean soup, I never did the math on the actual calories, but the ingredient with the most calories are fucking potatoes with like 80/100g so it cant have a lot.
>>
>>40869544
It's literally gross milled corn flour. Fucking huehuehues and their shit tier food.
>>
dump fat wojaks pls
>>
>>40869440
You organs can start to take damage if you fall under the 800-600 (dependent on height) kcal range I think.
>>
>>40871177
a big ole' plate over dirty rice from the box
>>
>>40871631
>You organs can start to take damage if you fall under the 800-600 (dependent on height) kcal range I think.

Yes, but for this to happen you body has used most of its fat & muscle
>>
>>40871329
Yes but you probably wanna add some veggies for variety and nutrients.
>>
>>40871650

So many people seem to fail understand that if you are 25-30% bodyfat your body has HUGE AMOUNT of energy stored. It will use the disgusting fat piece of shit you are first for energy, not muscle or damage your body.

Unless you are freaking shredded I wouldn't worry about eating too little.
>>
>>40871388
so you read you can lose 10 pounds a month and you want to lose 15 pounds a month
>>
>>40871677
fat people are inherently not smart people, anon
>>
>>40871675
>So many people seem to fail understand that if you are 25-30% bodyfat your body has HUGE AMOUNT of energy stored

Yup. You can go few weeks with just water + salt
>>
File: chinatsus_drawing.jpg (893KB, 1280x1331px) Image search: [Google]
chinatsus_drawing.jpg
893KB, 1280x1331px
>>40871177
About 800 calories worth of pancakes and butter. Ended up ~100 calories above maintenance.
>>
>>40871677
No, I want to continue losing 10 pounds a month and wanted to ask if it was possible to continue this practice as I get lighter.

And sorry I forgot to include the month of April.
Which would make it
April, May, June, July, August
5 months. So yeah 50 to whatever
>>
>>40866275
Start liftin now brah. Youll make gains while losing because beginner gainz. Also helps losing fat
>>
>>40867503
is that the lead singer for led zepplin or rambo with a mullet?
>>
>>40867005
>"not sub 200"
I'll never know that feel again. But I'm 6'7" and if I was under 200 I'd be auschwitz mode.
>>
>>40871177
I ate a big bar of homemade waffle with homemade chocolate cream and jam. This thing has killer calories, so I had to skip two meals to even think of staying withing my calorie limit.

Sweets were always the hard part for me, so I'm avoiding this shit as much as I can. Next thing are free sandwiches I can get at work, full of mayo and bacon, gotta avoid that too now.
>>
>>40871720
They have protein mix whole wheat pancakes that are pretty tasty, 190 cal, 14 g protein, 30 g carb.

Not a terrible way to start the morning, and you get to feel like a decadent fat fuck without the shame spiral.
>>
>>40871177
Had 2 potatoes today
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 230x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 230x214px
I have no access to weights but do have a nice treadmill, a medicine ball, and one of those pull up bars that attaches to door frames.

What muscle building exercises can I do to help make up for the lack of weights?
>>
>tfw hungry with a bunch of frozen pizzas in freezer but too guilty to eat one

Can I get away with doing this once a week if I'm burning 300-500 calories a day with exercise?
>>
>>40872087
Pushups, diamond pushups, chair dips.
Inverted rows (kitchen table and a broom, or throw 2 rolled up bedsheets over the pullup bar), chinups, curls, lateral raises (sell the treadmill and get some dumbbells, run outside).
>>
>>40866750
Meditate , its not hippy bullshite also dr burns book felling good
Feeling unsatsfied comes from thoughts , gain better control of your mind
>>
>>40867503
have you tried not making excuses and taking responsibility for your actions?
probably not since you keep overeating when you know you'll feel and be better when you stop.

I don't really care if you stop.
you sound like you're on your way to accepting that "diets don't work" and all that other horseshit.
>>
>>40872426
>>40872426
>>40872426
>>40872426
NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
>>40872426
>>40872426
>>40872426
>>40872426
>>
>>40867077
You dont need a gym anon
Fix your diet
>>
>TFW when I realize that Kefir has a lot of sugar
>Notice that it has a lot of calories

I usually go through a bottle every 2 days because it is tasty. But there is something I noticed is that Sugar really does mess with my ability to not eat much. I did an experiment by having just crackers and cottage cheese and just regular oatmeal. I noticed I did not want to eat much at all. I decided to have one kefir and it made me hungry again. Also I do admit to liking milk but if I have a gallon out it takes me 4 days to finish it.
>>
>>40866582
1500 Cal is fine. 1800 Cal diet would be a good start too. I'm doing 1200 Cal but I'm same height and 159 lbs rn.
>>
>>40867923
Does not sound healthy whatsoever, see a doc man
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-28-12-59-12.jpg (2MB, 1532x2451px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-28-12-59-12.jpg
2MB, 1532x2451px
Hey /fat/

Ive recently started being a bit more motivated and am looking to lose some weight.

I'm 5'11 and weight about 235 lbs, with somewhere between 25-30% percent body fat. I'd ideally like to get more lean around the ~15% body fat area, maybe 180 lbs, though I'm not against building muscle. Should I try and cut and lose weight before lifting? Or should I do both build and cut at same time? I'm not sure about specifics, I'm just trying to get a general idea at the moment.

Pic is me currently
>>
>>40871514
Maybe. The micronutrient info on your foods can probably be found at https://nutritiondata.self.com/ and then you can answer your question yourself.
>>
> talking with new coworker about food lifestyle
> mention I'm trying to eat healthier since I'm prone to stomach aches, have decided to give up on junk food to see if I feel better
> "anon maybe your stomach hurts because you're eating too many vegetables"
> fucking brits
>>
File: 0326171346.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0326171346.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>40871098
Yeah its easy no bread no bananas , just keep the carbs below 20 a day
Pic related bacon and veg
>>
>>40867171
>rice cooker
>200 dollars
I went to aldi and got one for 20 bucks. What third world country do you live in?
>>
>>40873208
Does she have Sunday roast every week?
>>
>>40873295
They have fancy ones with timers,scales,keep warm, and probably other shit.
>>
File: jeep 1.jpg (549KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
jeep 1.jpg
549KB, 2016x1512px
>>40866235
Hey, as long as you are losing fat and gaining muscle, that's what it's all about.

Keep up the good work.
>>
>>40865870
congrats man, i initially thought these pictures were of me. i started at that weight, got down to 155. i did a slow lean bulk up to 175 and diet again to 170.
you are going to make it.
>>
>>40866417
You need to start building muscle.
>>
>>40866665
Good job. Reward yourself with some new clothes. It's such a great feeling to buy a pair of pants that you feel good in.
>>
File: stars.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>40866896
Don't use stevia, it's disgusting and bad for you. What type of tea?
>>
>>40866455
i feel you, brown rice is disgusting, ide rather give up eating cheese. white rice is just something we cant give up
>>
File: 50.gif (23KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
50.gif
23KB, 300x100px
>>40867077
About the soda thing. The best you can do is go cold turkey. It is hard, but once you stop for a while the cravings with dissipate and you will (hopefully) find it grossly sweet after a while. I can't drink soda any more.

To help, start buying and drinking sparking water/seltzer whatever people call it. I find it satisfies the need to something like soda and has zero calories.
>>
>>40865771
Hows them penis gains?
>>
>>40871076
It's easy to make and measure and fulfills the carb cravings.

Rice also freezes well and tastes just as good when you heat it back up. So you can basically make a bunch of meals with rice as the base, freeze them and enjoy through the week.
>>
>>40871816
ruble
>>
>>40867893
A succulent CHINESE MEAL!
>>
File: reia miyasaka.jpg (58KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
reia miyasaka.jpg
58KB, 550x733px
>>40868493
We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>40867712
Alright thanks for the input, that definitely makes sense.

How about the overall nutrition goals of the plan though? Does that seem alright for fat loss?
>>
>>40869112
yoy
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-28+at+05.20.45).png (37KB, 802x589px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-28+at+05.20.45).png
37KB, 802x589px
guys, what do i don't have any food in the fridge. or money.
>>
>>40874661
Count yourself lucky

Have a candy bar later in the week when you cave to cravings
>>
>>40874671
jokes on you i don't have cravings! ha
>>
>>40869660
I don't think you have to worry too much. If you want to be cautious, if you put a tablespoon of oil into the pan, count it for your calories.
>>
>>40869584
Dried mango and peanuts are great. But you still need to make sure you don't eat too mucho
>>
>>40872978
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.