[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW 22 years old loser >TFW never graduated highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1490656528886.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1490656528886.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>TFW 22 years old loser
>TFW never graduated highschool
>TFW no drivers license
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?
>>
File: S5O1HSf.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
S5O1HSf.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>40865253

Bee yourself
>>
File: santyclause.jpg (52KB, 431x581px) Image search: [Google]
santyclause.jpg
52KB, 431x581px
>Get your license (even if you don't have car)
>Get your GED
>Keep working until GED complete, then look for better job
>Lift, eat right, read sticky.
>Get some sun
>set realistic goals
>don't be a sad cunt

As far as girls I'm not much help but if you get the other shit done your confidence should boost.
>>
>>40865253
>look ma i posted it again!
>>
>>40865349
>Go to community college and do an high school equivalent course
>Learn to drive
>Job seek for a better job
>Eat healthy and exercise
>Take testosterone supplements I guess
>Bee yourself idk aboout that one
>If it were easy everyone would do it.
>>
>>40865253
You wrote a list of things that have simple solutions. You just have to be willing to take on the responsibility to do so. Or you can continue to exist as a helpless victim. Take on more responsibilities in life by choice and you well solve these problems.
>>
File: leaf.jpg (65KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
65KB, 517x650px
What other boards do you post this on? I know you post on /int/ and /biz/.
>>
>>40865253
Are you the guy who originally made these threads on /int/ or has this become a pasta at this point?
>>
File: dDzATEI.jpg (429KB, 1694x2963px) Image search: [Google]
dDzATEI.jpg
429KB, 1694x2963px
you are really similar to me

Its really good that you have a job, def try to keep working, gives sense of self worth, be frugal dont spend money like a dumb goy

Do you have a GED? Its literally a joke to pass, I studied the GED for dummies book for like 2 weeks and it was no problem.

Get yourself in community college after GED, use rate my professor and take the easiest teachers

You can LITERALLY get a drivers permit in one day if you are an adult, just pay the fee and attend a weekend class, its a joke. After that practice driving with a family member or sign up for drivers ed, the actual test to get a license it fucking easy, driving feels foreign at first but quickly becomes boring and trivial

The fat/low test shit is easily fixable, eat healthier and exercise more

If you are actually depressed/have mental issues consider medication, anti anxiety meds helped me tremendously but make sure you are only getting prescribed a small dose, its easy to get hooked and abuse the stuff. If you dont want meds you should talk to a counselor or something, they are cheap and will help you build your confidence.

Stop crying over kissless virgin/no gf. People can smell your thirst, just focus on fixing yourself and women/relationships will come naturally

Be nice to people, talk to people at work, become interested in them, work is seriously the best place to pratice social skills

Like someone above said all your problems are easily fixable, you will quickly realize how fucking stupid people are and stop comparing yourself to them

You're gonna make it brah, BBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAP for your troubles
>>
>>40865571
Yeah, OK, you're probably not that guy. He always replied to people in his threads.
We added each other on lichess and he hasn't been online in like 2 months. He probably killed himself at this point.
It's a shame, I was really hoping he'd make it.
>>
>>40865390
How do I get testosterone supplements?
>>
>>40865253
Do military. It'll fix literally all of your problems.
>22 doesn't matter
>they'll take you if your ASVAB is good enough
>don't need a driver's license on base/ship
>all the benefits you could ever need
>you won't be fat for long
>military lifestyle will raise your test
>actually lift you lazy shit

There. And then if you hate it you get a free degree when you get out. Fun fact: that Post 9/11 Bill includes housing allowance while you're going to school,so all you have to worry about is food and misc. expenses.
>>
File: zzUUNVo.jpg (282KB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
zzUUNVo.jpg
282KB, 2048x1382px
>>40865253
You don't give in to being a no-body. The best place to start is at the gym and so long as you be a fucking man, don't make excuses and work then more doors will open for you in about 4 - 6 months.

Gotta start somewhere and if you ever stop then enjoy your sad and meaningless existence.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.