[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat loss motivation thread? >currently cutting on 1780 calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (27KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 237x212px
Fat loss motivation thread?

>currently cutting on 1780 calories
>it's absolute hell mentally
>fatigue is so bad I can barely function without the EC stack
>scale will barely budge but I track my calories obsessively so I know I am under my week caloric goal

We will make it /fit/
>>
>>40864971
add in aspirin my dude, yes it might burn a hole in your stomach, but it makes the high so much more smooth
>>
go for long walks while listening to your podcasts or news. It burns almost as much as running.
>>
>>40864988
I've been on the EC stack for a bit now so 3x a day is pretty smooth with just the EC as of now. Once I get to <170lbs I'll cycle off of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
>>40865001
I would but I feel like I just don't have the energy between uni, weight training, and track work.
>>
Dude you have to calm down.

You can't get frustrated when you don't see the scale going down every time you step on. It takes time. I don't even own a scale, because I don't need one. I let people be my scale. "Hey man have you lost weight?" Why yes, yes I have.

As for your appetite, start going out with friends or just be out of the house doing something more. If you are out doing something, you don't have time to think about being hungry. Everyday I try and have my schedule filled so that I don't have to go back to my apartment full of food.

These really do help man, trust me. In a few weeks when your body adjusts, eating small meals will start to fill you up. You'll gain your energy back and you'll feel better than ever
>>
I do lots of swimming and tennis on top of lifting so weight loss is a breeze.

Try sports my man.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 214x161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 214x161px
>>40865666
Can't fool me satan
>>
>>40865695
fuck off phone poster
>>
>>40865060
Thanks senpai, I just didn't realize cutting was this hard. I won't give up though. I'll try to keep myself busy from now on.
>>
>>40864971
try PSMF and come bitch to me about calories
>>
>>40864971
Motivation is for fags, process is the important thing. you're gonna fall off, life is too complicated, the important thing is being able to start again easily.
>>
>>40865832
I want to actually see my abs at least once before I die tho
>>
File: 1476731584808.jpg (131KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
1476731584808.jpg
131KB, 600x677px
>>40864971
Motivation is not fuel to drive you. Its an ignition to start something better in your life.

One year ago, I wanted to stop drinking soda and start eating healthier. I couldn't quit cold turkey so I came up with a plan to motivate myself.

I bought a 25$ water bottle. Just found the most expensive one I could get in Wal-Mart. I know it sounds retarded, but my plan was to use it to drink water everyday when I went to get food in the dining halls at my university.

Each meal I got, I skipped out on buying a drink (Even water cups were roughly .25~ with the meal) Each soda would have cost me 1$ so I said "After 25 meals, this bottle will pay for itself". So I drank water with all my meals for roughly a month.

I lost my cravings for Soda, stopped getting fast food all together, now I drink water with every meal, and now I cant even sit on the computer too long without having a glass of water near me. But I lost the bottle about a month or two later because I'm an idiot. Long story short, the motivation started a better habit for me; one that I'm damn happy I started and kept up with.

Stupid story I know, just wanted to share in case someone needed it.
>>
>>40866271
I appreciate it anon and it will probably help me

thank you
>>
I've been doing intermittent fasting and using some Concerta ( delayed Ritalin)and caffeine pills ( 150mg) in the morning to help. I eat only: chicken stew with vegetables as a main meal, white cheese as a savory snack and light yogurt with a spoonful of corn flakes as a sweet snack. Also a protein bar per day, and on the lifting days I get a couple scoops with milk.

So far I've lost 17lbs total 2 inches off my waist, 3 off my hips, and 1/5 of an inch off my arms and 1/2 inch off my chest. Took me 6 weeks so far.
>>
Take 200 mg caffeine in the morning at at 3pm. Caffeine is an appetite suppressant works super good and increases your output o power
>>
>>40867908
Strong this, I would not be able to make it through the day without the EC stack while cutting
>>
>>40866271
Not a stupid story at all.
Thanks for the new perspective mate
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.