[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, /pol/ here. Last time I browsed /fit/ regularly was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1490262843545.jpg (150KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1490262843545.jpg
150KB, 890x876px
Hi guys, /pol/ here. Last time I browsed /fit/ regularly was two years ago. What did I miss?

Any other /pol/acks here who managed to leave that hellhole?
>>
File: MediaHero.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
MediaHero.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
>>40864508

Not sure if /pol/ is worse than /fit/

Yeah, in /pol/ you have to deal with neckbeards calling everything "controlled opposition" but here you have dudes mirin thicc glutes on other dudes.

Either way, both boards are superior to /biz/. That place is a shit hole.
>>
>>40864535

I can't stand the puritanism on /pol/ sometimes. It's the dumbest motherfuckers, too.
>>
>>40864535
99% of /pol/ is fake news, forced memes, and shitskins pretending to be white.

/fit/ tries to follow facts and data in regards to gaining muscles and we have tripfags who share their knowledge and body pics. How can you even think they're similar in quality?
>>
>>40864508
Unironically kill yourself /pol/cuck
>>
>>40865232
/fit/ is like mostly skeletons, there was a thread yesterday.

not even skinnyfats, full on hungry skeletons.
>>
I've been on 4 chins for a decade and am fairly spread across the boards. A month of Pol investigation was BY FUCKING VERY FAR the worst part. I just hate my government and my country, and bout all of its inhabitants. It's literally a fanboy club for a sport where no one plays a sport they just watch too much House of Cards.

/Fit/ will go on as king. Simple as that
>>
I've been on /fit/ since 2011 but only recently went on /pol/ for all of the Trump fun

now that that's over there's a lot more bullshit so I guess I'm only scanning for happenings and stuff while my interest wanes
>>
Honestly a lot of the shit /pol/ says is right.

I wish it wasn't, but I've been red pilled via the real world and it corresponds with what /pol/ says. Honestly I wish I could go back to being ignorant to the truths of the world.

All that being said I rarely go to /pol/
>>
/pol/ was good before the 2016 election..

Then, the nerd virgins who had been on 4chan since like 2012 got their first taste of high quality old /b/ trolling and subversiveness but it related to stuff that actually matters, and the kek meme happened and you wound up with this whole subset of people who believe they used esotericism to dictate the outcome of the election to their will. Meanwhile, no one even remembers what /cfg/ stands for.

Then getting in the news again brought a huge influx of newfaggotry and you all know what that will do to a popular 4chan board.

Now, people still fucking call out shills even though it's just /r9k/ and infinitychan trolls and tumblr people and bored nobodies who read about pepe on MSNBC taking advantage of the fact that CTR did post there to troll the fuck out of people dumb enough to think there's a need to consensus crack on a board controlled by the fucking mods of infinitychan /leftypol/.
>>
>>40865563

>iktf

I miss just watching talmud vision and then not calling it talmud vision

can't do netflix anymore

The city I live in is too vibrant

>why didn't I just take the blue pill :)
>>
>>40864508
Went to /pol/ for a few weeks when I was a 15 year old edgelord if that counts
>>
/pol/ pls go.
#1 cause of cancer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.