[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here /nodaysoff/ I basically JUST HATE IT when my pump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1482172654482.jpg (227KB, 840x820px) Image search: [Google]
1482172654482.jpg
227KB, 840x820px
who else here /nodaysoff/

I basically JUST HATE IT when my pump goes off, So I train 5 days a week (push/pull/legs/push/pull)

and in the weekend I do bodyweight stuff to keep dat pump

Is that bad ?
>>
>>40855955
Enjoy your plateau
>>
>>40855955

Don't be a bitch, PPL 6 days a week.
>>
>>40855959
Yeaaa dude I really want to do that but i'm never free in the weekend so i can't ;(
>>
>>40855958
I don't think so man, i'm basically never sore (only in leg days) and yes i'm training hard like literally give it all and go home

I think my recovery time improved because of cold showers
>>
>Training upper body to lower body in a 5:1 ratio

LMAO
>>
>>40856028
yea switched to that because my legs were growing way too fast the first 2 months (felt in love with squatting the minute i got to the gym)
and I felt like I should balance my shit
>>
File: 1487969661188.jpg (10KB, 222x260px) Image search: [Google]
1487969661188.jpg
10KB, 222x260px
>>40855955
>who else nodaysoff
>takes two days off a week
>>
File: 1490276089470.jpg (16KB, 368x237px) Image search: [Google]
1490276089470.jpg
16KB, 368x237px
>>40856041
re-read the post d00d

>and in the weekend I do bodyweight stuff to keep dat pump
>>
>>40855955
no if you GOMAD
>>
4 days a week lifting, 2 day exercising
>>
How long have you been training like this for op?
>>
>>40856175
about 3 weeks
>>
>>40856195
Legit or troll?

I thought youd have gone at it for at least a few months before boasting about being in the 0.01% of society who can recover quickly enough to train every day and still make progress in whatever theyre training for

Kys
>>
>>40856457
3 weeks Is long enough to judge if you recover quickly or not

I was taking a m8 with me when I started and he basically burned out during the middle of the second week, he said it was just too much for him so idk really
>>
>>40856028
that's the way to do it if you only care about aesthetics desu

training legs is really high effort and low reward
>>
>>40855955
please don't do this www.bodyrecomposition.com/training/the-importance-of-rest.html
>>
>>40856520
No its not you completely uneducated moron

Your body is slowly building up damage it isnt repairing as quickly as you redamage it. Its like your drinking small amounts of poison and your body can remove most of it but not all of it before you have another drink, youre still going to kill yourself doing it.

Youre going to start getting a whole fucking batch of minor injuries and then one day; snap fucking city.
>>
>>40856556
first actual useful post, thanks anon

I'm only doing ppl because i finally found a routine that suited me after switching between routines for like a month and ahalf, what would you recommend that covers both the hypertrophy and strength sides like ppl does?
>>
>>40856556
Rest is important but this guy is a fucking idiot

PPLPPLx is 100% fine
>>
>>40856606
whoa why do you have to give me a frighten
should I just do a random 4 days routine and stick with it? really confused here
>>
>>40856621
like i stated above i just started lifting like 3 months ago, do you still think PPLPPLx for a realtivley new guy?
>>
I train Muay Thai 2times/week (1:30hour)
Lift(baby weight SL) + bodyweight , 3 times /week (1hour).
Every day except weekends, i do a very light routine with dumbeels each morning ( 7kilos each, 20min)
Sunday i play fĂștbol. (1hour)
Saturday Is my only rest day.

I think, that if you dont over-do it and focus on a goal, its doable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.