[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. I'm in a dilemma and I need your help guys. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Hey /fit/. I'm in a dilemma and I need your help guys. My gf dumped me 1 year ago. Just before she did this, I got really sick, vomited after every meal, had stomach ulcers or something. I was also pretty fucking broke. So, eventually she ended it. I tried nearly all year to get her back indirectly, didn't beg or shit like that, but was deeply friendzoned. 3 months ago I started no contact, just wished her a happy birthday in the meantime with a message.
To get to the point, I've banged other chicks but think about her all the time I'm with someone else. I even got drunk and started crying in another girl's bed once because of my ex. Now I'm back in better shape than ever, I've made shit tons of money, bought a nice car I liked (I didn't even have a car before). However, I haven't seen her since september last year and I haven't talked to her for the last 3 months. I don't know how I can go back in contact and show her I'm a different person...Should I start messaging her, or just find out when she's out with friends or coffee and go nearby with my buddies so we meet "accidently"? Or u guys have any other ideas? I can't fuck this up!
Inb4: "She's not worth it, she dumped you when you needed her, etc." She has tons of problems on her own, don't wanna go there but just answer my question bros.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-QjTNtDz8

this is pretty poinant
>>
>>40849394
Watch the following movies.
5cm per second.
La la land.
And, The 400 Blows.
After that accept the past and move on.
>>
>>40849461
Not doing that shit.
And I won't move on until I tried one last time
>>
>>40849394
bump come on
>>
>>40849394
last bump
>>
Get over it. She's probably some dumb bitch anyway, you dont have time to waste
>>
You're going to laugh at yourself in the future
>>
>>40849394
LOL WOMEN
LOL
>>
>>40849394
Yea try one more time so you can finally get over her
>>
she probably getting gangbanged by tyrone and his crew right now
>>
>>40849394
pls don't do this
>>
She isn't worth it, bro. Time to move on..
>>
>>40849394
If she couldn't stick with you at your worst, you should not even entertain a relationship with her at your best. Hard times really show if a person loves you, and I don't think she does mate.
>>
>>40849394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_cnbV_OSi4
>>
File: Screenshot_20170213-224558.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170213-224558.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>40849394
>She has tons of problems on her own
Forget about her. I'm currently in the same boat as you OP, except that my break-up was a little more recent.

Even if she has problems on her own, she knowingly still decided to dump you and be on her own. You can't help someone that won't accept it. Either she'll learn to deal with her issues on her own and better herself, or her problems will destroy her. Either way, focus on rebuilding yourself, without her. Life goes on my man
>>
>>40849430
that was really good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.