[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep going to the bathroom every 1 minute to pee and only a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1490506256931.jpg (94KB, 333x477px) Image search: [Google]
1490506256931.jpg
94KB, 333x477px
I keep going to the bathroom every 1 minute to pee and only a few droplets come out. I feel relieved and 1 minute after I need to pee again.

This has been happening for the last 2 hours.

What can I do?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>40847937
I also have some fever.

Pls halp
>>
>>40847937
swollen prostate
>>
>>40847937
You got that peepee cancer
>>
File: 1463196592060.jpg (65KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
1463196592060.jpg
65KB, 640x615px
>>40847988
It's all over, bro.
>>
>>40847937
Try pressing on your taint.

Bet you anything you got a UTI tho dog.
>>
>>40848014
>>40848041
>>40848056
>>40848068
Apparently is controlled now. It's been 5 minutes since my last pee attack. While typing this I kind of feel the need to urinate while feeling pain releasing 3 droplets of pee
>>
>>40847937
Bacterial infection in the bladder or urethra

It should go away on its own, if it doesn't you'll need antibiotics.

Hold your pee, you don't need to pee, the infection just makes it feel like that, i know it's very annoying.
>>
>>40848087
I'm just curious about how I got this. Because there are two important factors here: I have fever and symptoms of food intoxication but I also fucked my gf raw and she was on her period last thursday.

Can girlblood cause UTI or bacterial infection?

Are girls literally the most disgusting creature alive?
>>
>>40848114
You got it from sex. I've got it from that too.

It doesn't mean an STD or anything, bacteria is everywhere and can get pushed up your pipe.

Me and my GF both had a low level UTI for months until we got antibiotics.
>>
>>40847937
I'm a femanon, used to get UTIs all the time. It sounds like a case of Urinary Tract Infection, try drinking some cranberry juice to relieve the symptoms, take some paracetamols and try and get a doctors appointment in case you need antibiotics.
Is there a strong smell/colour in your pee? And has the fever occurred as a result of this infection or did you have it before? I had cystitis go to my kidneys once and it was just like that.
Get well soon anon
>>
>>40848242
fuck off roastie
>>
>>40848251

Suck my cunt virgin.
>>
>>40848114
same femanon who just replied (sorry!) but yeah, probably is a UTI. They can happen from something as simple as not going for a pee after sex! So again, please see a doctor or it might go to your kidneys, and that really hurts. Again, cranberry juice and painkillers are effective, resist the urge to pee - aim for going once an hour. As other anons have said, it should clear up on its own but keep tabs on it just in case.
>>
>>40848114
>fucked a literally bloody cunt
>why are girls disgusting
Seems to me you're the problem here
>>
I get this from drinking to much pop/sugary drinks. Probably a uti, doctors will give you anti biotics to clear it up but you can drink a lot of water and then wait a while to pee and it'll flush out a lot of bacteria. It'll it's very painful get some uricalm it's over the counter medicine and only 8$ a box gets rid of the pain.
>>
>>40848286
She didn't tell me until it was too late

Anyway I'm suddenly feeling a lot better. It's been like 30 minutes since my last pee. I still have fever but I guess I can control that. Thanks boys/femanon
>>
>>40848271
only if you hold your belly up so i dont get crushed baby girl :PP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.