[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fuck lads just found the GOAT cutting food >0-15 calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: shirataki.jpg (227KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
shirataki.jpg
227KB, 1500x1125px
holy fuck lads just found the GOAT cutting food
>0-15 calories PER PACKAGE
>can replace most types of pasta in foods
>kind of chewy but nearly the same taste as regular pasta
>95% water, the rest is protein and fiber
>completely absorbs the flavor of whatever youre cooking it in

the game just changed lads
>>
>>40845955
>nearly the same taste as regular pasta
I'm Italian and this is offensive.
>>
>vegan
>absolutely no guilt
Even their food is pretentious as fuck.
>>
>>40845955
Tastes like shit and gives you a nice constipation.
>>
>>40846021
>>40845980
I should say it tastes similar, and the key to making it taste better is to let it simmer to get most of the water out of it
>>
Mix your fav spices into some water and make ice cubes out of that. Even fewer calories than this; total game changer.
>>
>>40845955
>5 cents deposited into your account
>>
>>40845955
Theres also konjac noodles, same idea 0 calories etc.

I have not tried these 'white yam' ones.
>>
I don't know if these things are like this normally, but when I tried cooking them they were basically just rubber bands
it was fucking awful
>>
>>40847277
Sounds pretty fucking disgusting, anon.
>>
>>40845955
it's like $6 per 16 oz

nigga im not made of money
>>
>>40847415
You can buy the raw ingredients very cheaply.
>>
>>40847415

Money shouldn't matter, you'll be guilt free!
>>
They don't get digested, so you'll shit out these rubber band noodles like you've eaten them.
Enjoy OP
>>
>>40845955
You faggots need to learn to control your hunger without having to eat space filling zero calorie synthetic bullshit
>>
>>40847703
This

If you're starving that bad just drink some tea or coffee or don't go on an insane deficit
>>
>>40847730

Fk off, u dont no my lyf
>>
>>40845955
i've tried them multiple times and it takes ages to get that chemical liquid off, that they put them in for preservation.
when it's off, the taste isn't as bad. however they do feel rubbery and taste like nothing. it's fine with a delicious sauce.

still, getting off the chemicals is too much of a hassle desu.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.