[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best method for breaking the sugar addiction. >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 543ab6f44216d.jpg (333KB, 2048x1817px) Image search: [Google]
543ab6f44216d.jpg
333KB, 2048x1817px
What is the best method for breaking the sugar addiction.
>inb4 quit being a bitch and just stop eating it
This is a true addiction, My father started feeding me chocolate since I was a young boy and now I've had the addiction ever since. Whenever I see candy or other things of the sort I cannot help myself but crave them badly. I try to quit but it is never effective.
I am coming here because I truly want help.
I'm 5"8' 200 lbs and I don't want to be this heavy anymore.
I appreciate all advice you have to offer.
>>
quit being a bitch and just stop eating it?

retard
>>
There's like six different kinds of imitation sugar find which one(s) you like.
>>
>>40845259
There is no secret stop looking for an easy way out the obstacle is the way
>>
File: 1479696363610.jpg (94KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
1479696363610.jpg
94KB, 500x742px
Don't buy it. Don't eat anything sweet for a week, then two, then a month, you'll forget what sugar tastes like. Don't go near bakeries, dont buy anything sweet, dont tempt yourself and dont fucking cheat.

To help you remain strong, craft yourself some token or print a card with a disgusting blob of fat, that you'll look at it whenever you have cravings, because if you let those cravings win you are nothing more than an animal, incapable of delaying pleasure for greater pleasure later.

t. someone who has oats with bananas for breakfast every day and has quit sweets and soda for good.
>>
>>40845259
Substitute for fruit and ween yourself off.
>>
>>40845347
I mean ween yourself off the sugary shit like soda, candy, cake, etc.

Continue eating the fruit and use it to satisfy your sweet tooth.
>>
>>40845326
The only problem with me not going near them is I am working in a grocery store right now while in college and I'm juse staring at the shit for hours on end.
>>
start intermittent fasting
start eating fruit
eat moar protein and fiber veggies
literally nothing wrong with a small bit of candy a day
>>
>>40845428
That's a shit excuse. Christ just have a bit of willpower ffs
>>
watch some robert lustig and jason fung videos on youtube

understand what processed sugars/flours are doing to your body
>>
File: KETO-food-pyramid.jpg (192KB, 737x746px) Image search: [Google]
KETO-food-pyramid.jpg
192KB, 737x746px
keto
>>
>>40845454
you were doing so good till the last line. For a lot of people, having none or too much is the only options. Having just one piece of candy is fucking hell, better off having none or other alternatives like you listed.
>>
Hmm good question OP. After extensive research, Ive discovered this question has never been asked on the internet before now.
>>
>>40845259
>This is a true addiction. My father started feeding me chocolate since I was a young boy and now I've had the addiction ever since.

So many things wrong with this.
1. No it is not a real addiction
2. You weren't a young boy, you were a little girl. You still are.
3. Who the hell's parents didn't give them chocolate when they were kids?

You're a fucking faggot dude. I hope you get raped.
>>
File: kek.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>40845259
>My father started feeding me chocolate since I was a young boy
Oh, did I laugh.
Quit being a bitch and stop eating it. What works isn't pleasant to hear.
>>
>>40845259
start eating chocolate with defined cocoa percentages, keep switching to higher percentages every week until you are eating pure baker's chocolate

you can get cheap bars of 100% cacao baker's chocolate in the supermarket

giardellis is a smooth-textured version
>>
>>40845259
I used to be addicted to sweets when I was a teen too. I guess I just gradually reduced it to normal levels, stayed there for quite some time and then made an effort to stop eating sweets. At first I only allowed myself to some ice pop because it satisfies the craving while at least being better than most other sweets and then I eventually stopped that too. So yeah, quit being a bitch.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.