[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fat guy >can get with most women due to confidence, personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1474218409939.jpg (31KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1474218409939.jpg
31KB, 600x765px
>fat guy
>can get with most women due to confidence, personality and SOH

When did you realize that /fit/ is a meme?
>>
Most women are ugly so thats not a big deal.
>>
Just wait till you're 45.
>>
>>40842730
enjoy your early death
>>
>>40842730
People ship confidence as the solve all for getting girls but id love to see you get a 10/10 girl to leave her bf and date you instead as a poor, fat guy
>>
not in a club setting aka the only thing that matters fggot
>>
>>40842747
THIS RIGHT HERE. this is the only reason i can talk to any woman without any problems even if she "looks" 10/10 because i know she is wearing tons of make up and that under all of that she is average at best.

>meet a ~8/10 girl at friends party
>go to her place
>wake up in the morning
>see her come out of shower without makeup
>4/10 at best
>wonder if it's even the same person
>>
>>40842781
why would I want to go for a girl who has a bf?
>>
>>40842795
Most girls already have bfs and 8+/10s almost always do so if you want one its taken or nothing
>>
>>40842730
Nobody cares about your ability to score with 4/10s. 7/10 is the acceptable minimum.
>>
>>40842730
>can get with most women due to confidence, personality and SOH

Nah. You're just an average height-tall, 5-6/10, big skulled, nw0-1 white guy, who bangs his looksmatch.

You have sex because of your genetics, nothing more.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.