[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else here isn't actually fit? Im a chubby guy at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: c85d07e.jpg (16KB, 267x200px)
c85d07e.jpg
16KB, 267x200px
anybody else here isn't actually fit?

Im a chubby guy at best, I wish I could start doing excersise but there are no gyms on my town.

I a few months ago I used to do a little routine of 1 hour with 10kg bells but that's all the excersise I've been doing.

I'm 23 and I wish I could become more fit and stop being a fatso, that's not under my control.
>>
>>40837965
god you're the worst. read the sticky.

>I wish I could start doing exersise [sic]...
get a chin-up bar, and tie a rope between something over that chin-up bar and your neck. do chin-ups until you die. problem solved
>>
>>40837965
>anybody else here isn't actually fit?

Uh, yeah? Like 80% of this board.
>>
It's always under your control, and solely under your control unless you are paralysed from head to toe.
>>
>>40838017
I've read the sticky but nothing happened, I didn't understand a shit.

>>40838005
I doubt I can get properly fit without a gym
>>
>>40838438
>I doubt I can get properly fit without a gym

I've been "lifting" for two months with dumbbells while eating at a deficit and I've still made some noob gains
>>
>>40838438
>I didn't understand a shit.

I was an honor roll student, but failed grade 9 math because I couldn't understand any of it. Some people's brains just don't process some stuff. It looks like your brain isn't cut out to understand fitness and nutrition, so unfortunately you're going to be fat and disgusting forever. I hope for your sake that you have a good face or lots of money...
>>
>>40838496
>if you don't understand an specific sticky on 4chan then you will be forever a fatass

wew lad, that escalated quickly
>>
>>40838577
It's not just "an specific sticky" It's the foundations of fitness and nutrition explained in its most basic form. If you don't understand the mechanics laid out to you in layman terms, who can you hope to do it?
>>
>>40838614
>if you don't understand...
I never said that, not an argument

I was talking about how poorly written the document is.
>>
>>40837965
> that's not under my control

Bait.
>>
>>40837965
You can get a setup for less than 600 dollars

>that's not under my control

Kys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.