[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I have genital warts but that's not the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: STD.jpg (69KB, 667x429px) Image search: [Google]
STD.jpg
69KB, 667x429px
Hey guys I have genital warts but that's not the fucking problem.
The problem is the only doctor I trust to handle dick related issues is my local family doctor.
She (my doctor) and I started dating pretty recently and we have been sexually active without protection.
I am most certain that I have passed it on to her but I really want to clear mine up before it is obviously noticeable.
I don't know what the fuck to do guys... Should I just text her or should I schedule an office visit?
>>
>>40836636
Wait, you had it before you fucked her but you didn't tell her? You're fucked now man
>>
If she's the only dick doctor you trust then who diagnosed you to begin with?
>>
She could actually sue you into oblivion for that bro. Good luck.
>>
Idiot

Enjoy your lawsuit
>>
>>40836724
They are visible around the edges of my junk and you can feel them but you gotta really be looking for them / feeling for them. You can tell like fuck that they are warts.
>>
>>40836636
What the fuck?
>>
>>40836636
holy fuck OP ya done goofed
>>
>>40836636
go see someone else.
google a doctor with 5 star ratings or ask friends for advice on who to see.
>>
Don't be a fucking scumbag. You owe it to her to tell her the truth. Time to sack up sunshine.
>>
OP don't worry. HPV is extremely common. Honestly if you've been in the same room as club sloots you've probably got it. Only some people show symptoms. Most countries give girls vaccinations at school to stop the chance of getting cancer from it.

Tell her the truth. I fronted up to all my GFS about it when we started dating and none cared. None ever showed signs of it either. It's not hiv.

Also, mine cleared away after a year.
>>
>>40836725
But she's a doctor too right so she has to help me? I just want to get rid of these warts before they get any worse.
Maybe I should just tell her I didn't know.. Hmm..
>>
>>40836636
>>40836788

well for one thing you need to go see a doctor and get that shit looked at asap

and no, just because she's a doctor doesn't mean she has to help you. you need to tell her what's going on

also, just know there's a very good chance you're gonna get sued. having prior knowledge of an STD and knowingly passing it on to someone without telling them is a tort. better lawyer up
>>
>>40836842
HPV can show no symptoms at all, or pop up randomly a year after getting it. It's not like he has a history of doctors visits for HIV then has unprotected sex and gives it to someone. No chance of getting sued. Also more than half of the population that has casual sex will have a strain of HPV, most just don't show symptoms.
>>
>>40836880
See I take medicines for Crohn's Disease that weaken my immune system. I wouldn't have noticed symptoms either if it werent for that shit.
I could have just been a blissfully ignorant carrier.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.