[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"yes, goyim how do you like that protein shake? It goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1490446214006.jpg (72KB, 670x679px)
1490446214006.jpg
72KB, 670x679px
>"yes, goyim how do you like that protein shake? It goes down much easier than meat right?"
>>
>>40833338
>people who lived off of a single kind of food for their entire lives are less healthy than people who just roam around eating meat and random plants

no shit. people didnt switch to farming because it was so much better at first, they did it because they had to

once the kinks of farming is worked out its still much better than the magical negro lifestyle liberals like to promote
>>
Agriculture is a Jewish trick?
>>
>>40833373
They switched to farming for beer.
>>
>>40833338
will mewing fix it?
>>
Just chew some gum. Fucking autists. Reeeeeeee
>>
>>40833379
Agriculture is fine but GMOs unironically cause lethal food allergies
>>
>>40833379
>>40833379
yes

>>40833400
depends on how old you are, will also change less the older you are
>>
>>40833373
Are you fucking serious? Do you really think that the jaw of a single individual can clinically prove anything about the health conditions of the population he comes from? You really don't know how to critically process informations
>>
>>40833405
fucking mom science, reeeee
>>
>>40833338
fucking everyone knows that early farmers were shit. They were shorter, more prone to cavities, and had weaker bones.

Guess why farmers won. They fucked each other all the time and needed a shitload of kids to work the land. With the larger population, they could afford to specialize. That's why there were no hunter gathers with metal, they couldn't spend the time to work out how to make them.
>>
>>40833582
what are you talking about? i was referencing the (what i thought was common knowledge) that early farmers had poor health. its fact that they did

why are you sperging out over something you know fuckall about?
>>
>>40833405
GMO has been on American tables for almost 20 years. Literally hundreds of billions of servings to 300 million people-- a sample size somewhat larger than a clinical test, I think-- and where are these lethal consequences of which you babble?
>>
>>40833704
the nigger probably eats corn and drinks cow's milk, which are GMO's, and have been for thousands of years.

but he wants to ignore that and thinks mad scientists are just going all willy-nilly with gene splicing...
>>
Redpoll me on chicken thighs. Are they pulled full of water like some supermarket chicken breast is?
>>
File: IMG_3558.jpg (42KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3558.jpg
42KB, 620x349px
>>40833723
I eat a shit load of homemade popcorn. How fucked am I?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.