[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why lift if the only girls that like big guys are big and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3563.png (643KB, 621x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3563.png
643KB, 621x650px
Why lift if the only girls that like big guys are big and brappy themselves?
>>
Bc that statement is false
>>
File: 1471281328957.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471281328957.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
Define big guys
Big like ronnie coleman big or big as in Connor Murphy big?
Im arguably fit and wouldnt mind a girl like pic related, muscles are not a downside anon
>>
>>40832196
Girls that take care of themselves and spend a lot of time on their appearance like men that do too.
Girls that have cosmetic surgery like guys that obviously juice.
Literally no girl wants a skinny twink if she thinks she can get someone more muscular.
>>
>>40832237
Girls dont like ronnie-tier
>>
>>40832279
I know but ronnie is big, so define big guys
I think girl in my pic would like a Connor murphy/jeff seid big guy, maybe bigger but normie girls dont want bigger
>>
I don't even have the confidence to get a fat chick. I need to be an 8/10 to talk to a 4/10.
>>
>>40832316
I dont think girls want jeff, depends how cut he is.
>>
>>40832347
Seid's physique appeals to men. If you want to see what chicks want look at the advertising aimed at them, perfume adds in women's magazines and shit.
>>
File: cdc statts.gif (12KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
cdc statts.gif
12KB, 560x315px
>>40832196

40% ! no wonder some delude themselves that they like "thicc/smallfat" girls you basically have no choice in the matter.

looking at it the overweight % stayed pretty much the same but obese just got added on top of it, cutting into the normal and less %

i lift in the hope escape this trend, but luckily my country has not progressed this far yet
>>
>>40832373
Well those guys are arguably fit as well and more targeted at normie girls, they dont know what the fuck they want
Examples of this we find in 50 shades of grey, lot of girls were unhappy with the guy they chose even though he looks good and is above average levels of fit
>>
>>40832196

That pic isn't even BRRRRRAAAAPPP

That's like a BRRRROOORRRRPP

With some added squelching noises
>>
>>40832412
I dunno I feel like it wasn't a physique based criticism, Jon Hamm would have probably not been complained about because he doesn't look like a kid like the dude they got.
>>
>>40832572
Point was girls are never happy, they always find something to complain about even if they were presented with the perfect guy.

Some guy once gave a good tip about dating
For girls, guys are looking to accept you. Do stuff to help him accept you and pursue a relation
For guys, girls are looking to reject you. Dont give her reasons to do so
>>
>>40832196
if you dont want big girls,
dont be fucking big
you fat slob
>>
>>40833440
Wow sensing a little brappiness from this one
>>
>>40832196
Literally ~60% of those women are non white. With black women accounting for 50% of that 60% despite being only 12% of the female population in the US.

t. Life insurance portfolio analyst.

The biggest burdens on Americas health system are black men and women, mestizo women, and white men in the south in rural areas wth non rural jobs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.