[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to girl i like in college >we're laughing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (129KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1024x750px
>talking to girl i like in college
>we're laughing and having fun
>she often touches me and stuff and looks deeply in my eyes
>go home after a fun day feeling good about myself
>look at myself in the mirror
>"what the fuck was i thinking, who the hell could like me"

What the fuck is wrong with me. I've been getting told by people im good looking all my life, ive had hundreds of chances with girls, ive had plenty of girls openly tell me they think im hot and all this was when i wasnt even fit. Now that i got fit and women start asking me if i lift without me telling them, im getting even more female attention and i cannot fucking make peace with the fact that i dont look that bad and i keep thinking that no one could be sexually interested in me and that i will embaress myself if i try to make a move. How do i stop this shit? Im a 21 yearold virgin. Please someone tell me there's a cure for being such a god damn idiot.
>>
stop givign fuk
>>
>>40831572
Sounds like a pretty serious case of body dysmorphia. Not like the /fit dysmorphia people get by taking the opinions of fags here too seriously. Yours like a proper clinical case.

>Please someone tell me there's a cure for being such a god damn idiot.

Treatment of BDD is mostly cognitive behavioural therapy which is essentially forming the logical arguments that prove that your delusion is wrong and persistently reminding yourself of them. You practice acting according to the logic instead of the delusion and comparing the actual results to your imagined expectations.
>>
>>40831672
/thread
>>
>>40831672
No, he probably just didn't the have a father figure growing up and has self esteem or abandonment issues.
>>
>>40831672
sound advice here m8
>>
>>40831572
Stop being a pussy

No, really, stop it.

I want you to set yourself a challenge, next time you talk to her face to face you ask her out on a date. Dont say 'Want to go to the movies' or for a coffee or something, say specifically 'Lets go out on a date'

One of two things will happen, you'll get rejected and learn that it isnt so bad or two you'll go on a date and realize it isnt so bad.

You're complete lack of knowledge on 'what happens next' is making you a pussy so you need to break through that barrier and realize that what happens next is really not scary.
>>
>>40831732
My father is not the problem. He was a chad and thanks to him im not a pussy ass faggot and im a "proper man" in almost every aspect. Im not a bitch in any way besides when it comes to women. I would have an easier time going to war and dying than i would asking a girl out. Yesterday on the ride home with the girl i mentioned, i had the perfect opportunity to ask her out, and i wanted to do it and the words could not leave my mouth.
>>40831672
Ill look into it, but i think that worrying about having some condition too much might just enhance it.
>>
>>40831672
This.

It's all in your head OP. You're a handsome young man, stop having low self esteem.
>>
I genuinely love you, anon :) :| :)
>>
File: 1465701837438.jpg (23KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465701837438.jpg
23KB, 400x250px
>>40831782
>I would have an easy time going to war and dying
>words couldn't form in my mouth

The delusion is real with this one
>>
>>40831572
Post your face OP. Thats how we can see if you have a reason to worry or not.
>>
>>40831782
> (...) words could not leave my mouth.

You are a pussy.
>>
>>40831572
>riding my bike home after work
>feeling good as fuck,
>''fuck, i look good as fuck today''
>get home look in mirror instantly repulsed by myself
>>
File: wojak - Kopia (2).png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak - Kopia (2).png
29KB, 633x758px
>>40831804
>mfw I will NEVER have a qt like this
>>
Dont know if you're still here OP but I have the very same issue. Girls have shown interest in me for awhile but I never make a move. I think my body imperfection problem also leads me to question whether or not they are good enough for me too. I also have a fesr that people are making fun of my outfit even though I receive compliments all the time
>>
>>40831595
/traed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.