[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good would it be if powerlifting where changed from the one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1347.jpg (28KB, 490x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.jpg
28KB, 490x300px
How good would it be if powerlifting where changed from the one press and two hip movements to

OHP
Squat
Max rep chin-ups
>>
How good would it be if powerlifting wasn't a front for eating without tracking calories?
>>
so now you have two movements that favor short limbs, with the elimination of a big movement that favors long limbs

might as well just call it manletlifting
>>
>>40829521
Maybe you should compete in a sport that favors your alien limbs, like tennis
>>
>>40829526

Maybe you should post on a website that favors your personality, like reddit
>>
>>40829536
Aww did I hurt your feelings?
>>
>>40829526
i'm already competing in a sport that favors tallfags

life

soon powerlifting will be changed to deadlift, deficit deadlift, and arm length contest

you have nowhere left to hide manlet
>>
>>40829514

Awful.

>OHP
Would be a silly but possible addition, provided you keep the Squat, Deadlift, and Bench
>Squat
Good
>max rep chin-ups
Dumb because that's endurance related and because being at the lower end of a weight class advantages you, but also disadvantages you for the other movements. Better would be one-rep max with weight counted as bodyweight + added weight.

Opening the doors to OHP and any pullup/row movements is dumb though because the whole point is moving fuck huge amounts of weight.
>>
>>40829514

They should replace the bench press with OHP.

Powerlifting bench has become a joke.
>>
>>40829580
>higher risk for heart disease and literally not catered to by any consumer means
>"favored"

Hahahaha, cute. Keep whining about how the only thing you've got in life isn't fair enough.
>>
>>40829602
couldn't hear you little guy can you speak up
>>
>>40829594
>Powerlifting bench has become a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enRx1X7dQRI
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.