[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuvk do I stop eating steak for every meal >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How the fuvk do I stop eating steak for every meal

>it's so fucking good
>>
>>40822933

Eat it.

IIFYM
>>
84 grams of protein in that 1lb serving. Also had 960 calories as well, not to bad. Although, my limit is 1750 and now I'm fucked for the day lol
>>
>>40822933
replace breakfast with chicken, eggs and rice.
/thread
>>
>>40822995
I have tried but I always end up replacing that with steak
>>
>>40823024
then you have shit will power and should kill yourself
>>
>>40822933
absolutely nothing

but you'll get bored of it in a month or so and naturally switch to eating other things and only eating steak occasionally
>>
>>40822988
is 30 gr of absorption per meal a meme? if not, then what is the point?
>>
>>40823168
That's a meme dude, IF wouldn't work if it was true
>>
>>40822933
Only poor fags who can't afford good steaks say not to eat beef
>love fat as strips
>love a thick bone in ribeye
>even love some cheap sirloin too
Eat big niggers.
>>
>>40822933
I have tried everything from $200 restaurant steaks to steaks cooked by a white trash meth head on a grill and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't seem to matter if it's still bleeding or burnt to a crisp, the texture is fucking awful.
>>
>>40823616
Hmm, have you tried gender reassignment surgery?
>>
>>40822933
>How the fuvk do I stop eating steak for every meal

There's no reason that you should, if you can afford to.
>>
>>40823698
Top kek m8
>>
>>40823698

>le steak is manly

congrats on falling prey to corporate advertising
>>
>>40824359
whatever keep eating broccoli faggot
>>
>>40824401

good goy, eat all the meat you can, fruits and veggies are for faggots
>>
>>40823168
Absolutely a meme. The way your digestive system works is that it's split into 3 phases: cephalic, gastric, and intestinal. In cephalic phase, things like taste and smell will stimulate digestive activity. In gastric, stretching of your stomach and increasing pH of the stomach stimulated digestive activity. But in intestinal phase, when the pH of your small intestine is lowered (by acidic chyme coming in) and/or stretching of the small intestine occurs, it'll inhibit your stomach from passing more food and slow down activity. The more food you have, the more you slow down your digestion and give your body more time to absorb and break down proteins in the stomach for absorption. So if you're eating a small, dense meal, you'll absorb less. But add more things to the meal, like greens, water, etc. will slow down digestion rate and give you more time to digest and absorb.
>>
>>40824418
I lost 26lbs in 6 weeks eating meat and eggs.

Preach.
>>
>>40822933

butwhy.jpg
>>
>>40824401
>not eating broccoli with your steak
Not gonna make it
>>
>>40824612
>preach
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: alex_traits_meat.jpg (49KB, 515x270px) Image search: [Google]
alex_traits_meat.jpg
49KB, 515x270px
>>40822933
don't fight it. EMBRACE it.
>>
>>40824714
And Brussels sprouts on the grill mmmm
>>
>>40822933
>wanting to eat less steak

what are you a woman?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.