[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fucking retards complaining about small dick, lack of hair,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: lejupielāde.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
lejupielāde.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
You fucking retards complaining about small dick, lack of hair, manletism, nogains, etc. , when it's all about social circle anyways.

If you don't have friends, acquintances - you're fucked, both in your career prospects and in dating (unless you're a 10/10 chad)

Fuck I feel like shit and so lonely
>>
What if I have a tiny dick AND no friends?
>>
File: file.png (952KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
952KB, 1280x620px
>>40814743
>caring about friends and social shit

awaken, my son. And realize none of that shit really matters in the long run

why care about impressing and getting along with other people? there's millions out there, they'll betray you, manipulate you, leave you and die, But you'll still be you. Enjoy yourself, better yourself and observe as while everyone else go into a midlife crisis due to finally realising they fucked up their life, you'll still be living your life to the fullest

Set yourself free, you're the main character of your own story, you might as well make it a good one and stop being a sad little shit
>>
File: 20150724_145318.jpg (3MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20150724_145318.jpg
3MB, 2322x4128px
>>40814743
yo, vecīt. Domājams, ka tev vajag BOOSTOT tavu attieksmi. Pie dirsas visu. VISU! Pilnveido sevi- cilā, lasi, atrod kādu interesantu hobiju un ja grūti ierullēt sociālajos riņķos, tad vajag trennēt socializēšanos- sāc ar svešiem cilvēkiem- Smaidi un izskaties ieinteresēts visā ko viņi saka, izsvied kādu joku, tikai nemet to sūda spagetī, turī rāmi, ja neizdevās- pie vienas vietas rullē tālāk, NEIZSMĒRĒ.
Ja ko vajag- jautā, esmu atvērts cilvēks.
>>
>>40814743
All of those things lead to people liking you
>>
If you're lonely and you hate yourself or whatever just work, work out, and then move out.

I used to be like that, hit gym, started not eating shit, lost weight, gain confidence, slightly amusing personality begins to show in social situations. I worked my ass off, because if you're angry or sad all the time work is a good way to get your mind off shit, so is the gym.

Once you make enough to sustain yourself for a bit just fuck off and move somewhere with nice weather that isn't full of people struggling. Insta QoL multiplier. It's always fun being the new guy, people usually want to know about you. Don't lose hope, faggot.
>>
>>40814743
i need self acceptance or i cant properly live
>>
>>40814847
As a caveat, it's really important to be comfortable being yourself, and managing alone at times. Try and never become totally dependent on anybody - it's usually a girl - because it will hurt when they go, and people will come and go, that's life.

But don't listen to all these autists saying you don't need friends or anybody else, that's fucking retarded, we are social creatures, fun shit happens in groups.
>>
>>40814743
I was pretty sociable in the past years, going in concerts, going out in bars, travailing cross the country and Europe whit ppl etc.
But idk why, few weeks from now, I dont feel doing this stuff. If I met whit the lads even if there are girls, I feel bored, I get angry and annoyed of the talking... of listening them. Idk what happen to me, I feel arrogant in way, because I start thinking they are not my league, not on social lvl or physically speaking but on mentally, and I hang out whit this guys for years and now when I met them idk what to say to them, if they talk to me i am thinking to myself "gosh i rly dong give a fuck".
I like to lurk in the internet, read books, go to do cardio (alone), and go to the gym (I am going whit two of my friends, but in few days I am going alone making some shit excuses) than go out whit friends.
Someone had that problem? Do you I have to go to shrink?
>>
>>40814828

Nepalīdz fakts, ka dzīvoju, mācos Dānijā. Visu minēto pa lielam jau daru, bet te ir tik grūti iesprausties kaut kādā soc riņķī, jo visi ir nereāli aizvērti un svešos pa lielam "nepielaiž". Iedragā arī tas, ka neesmu aktīvs soc mēdijos...
>>
>>40814743
i've never had a single friend in my life, but i do alright socially and financially because people seem to always orbit around me. i've never actually developed a friendship with one of them, but i've never been in want of approval from people around me or above me in this bureaucratic bullshit. if you have value, you'll be fine on your own or have people drawn to you naturally.
>>
>>40814927
Skaidrs. Godīgi sakot, tavā gadījumā vislabākās iespējas iespraukties sociālajā tīklā būtu caur tavām akadēmiskajām institūcijām. Nezinu kāda ir tava mācību vide un vai tas ir Erasmus semestris/gads vai ilglāk, bet zināms ir tas, ka arī tur var gūt labus kontaktus. Varbūt atrod kādu study group, vai lekcijās apsēdies blakus kādam tev interesējošam bariņam vai cilvēkam. Varbūt tur ir studentu pašpārvalde, kurā tu vari iesaistīties? Ja esi internacionālajā grupā, tad noteikti tur ir tādi kā tu, kuri nav uzauguši Dānijā, un paši meklē kontaktu. Galu galā ir arī bāri, kuri kalpo kā laba vieta, lai iepazītos ar cilvēkiem. Ja gribās tikties ar meitenēm vari izmantot tinder. Pašam nav bijusi vajadzība, bet esmu dzirdējis brīnumlietas, varbūt Dānijā ir citādāk, bet nemēģinot nezināsi. Dānijā esmu bijis tikai vienreiz un arī tad tikai tā caurbraucot pavadījuu dienu Kopenhāgenā- aizgāju uz Kristiāniju un pirmajās 10min atradu domubiedru ar kuru izstaigājām tur visu. Viņš gan bija Zviedrs un nodarbojās ar kontrabandu, bet bija jautri.
>>
>>40815086

Paldies puis, ņemšu vērā. Laikam jau pašsaprotamais padoms ir
>bee yourself
un
>put yourself out there

Vienkārši jūtu, ka sēžot kādu laiku uz accutane man paurī kaut kas sajaukts ir un grūti bieži vien priecāties par dzīvi.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.