[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regarding the amount you bench/squat, do you include the weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Regarding the amount you bench/squat, do you include the weight of the bar? If not, why not?
>>
>>40810153
None of them are making vegetarian meals and giving them away at soup kitchens?
Huh...
>>
>>40810153
No, but I do include the weight of my basketball shorts.
>>
>>40810153
What does vegan pussy taste like?
>>
>>40810234
I'd imagine death. People with mental problems don't usually worry about hygiene
>>
>>40810234
>>40810256
my gf vegan but she 100% normal her pussy tastes good

anal is always 100% clean never any ,mess too
>>
>>40810234
Self-conceit.
>>
>>40810319
>>40810256
t. fat fucks
>>
>>40810153
the bar weights 20kg so of course you count it
>>
>>40810153
Yes.

Everyone counts the bar because it weighs something and you're lifting that weight.
>>
>>40810562
Fook sake, I thought the consensus was don't count the bar
>>
>>40810171
Plenty of vegans run their own small soup kitchens... Called Küfa or Vokü in Germany. Berlin alone has like 50 of those.
>>
>>40810153

Why does this question keep coming up? Can we get a second sticky at the top that just reads "COUNT THE BAR" ?

yes you include the bar idiot, because guess what, not all bars weigh 45 lbs.
>>
>>40810153
>ethical vegans
>wearing leather boots
ISHYVDDT
>>
>>40810604
>falling for the "don't count the bar" meme

I bet you drink water between sets too
>>
>>40810757
Didn't notice the wool sweater and scarves huh?
>>
>>40810234
broccoli poop
>>
>>40810153
No. It is obvious that you have to add the same weight on both sides and use the bar. So you only count the weight on one side of the bar.

So, if you bench the bar and load up one 45 lbs plate on each site, you're lifting 45 lbs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.