[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible for a woman to respect you if you enter into a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hYjvuDK[1].jpg (297KB, 1665x2506px) Image search: [Google]
hYjvuDK[1].jpg
297KB, 1665x2506px
is it possible for a woman to respect you if you enter into a "adult nursing relationship" with her?

do most women find men who are interested in lactation as weirdos and/or betas?
>>
File: 5e93bde91e572ace3d1d0fccc02144ae.jpg (114KB, 638x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5e93bde91e572ace3d1d0fccc02144ae.jpg
114KB, 638x1024px
>>40805597
Just opened the thread cause i saw Salma
>>
>>40805644

she has a stronger jaw than me wtf. i hate being a chinlet and im a man
>>
Bae loves when I suck her titties. But not like a baby, that's obviously super fuckin autistic and weird.
>>
>>40805597
This thread is righ up muh alley.
I mean i dont get the lactation part BUT... just hear me out.
I just love to suck on the nipples of my gf while shes on top.
Idk why i've always been the type of guy who suck the nipples while getting ridden? roden?
Then i found out that it makes something in the women mind? I think it makes them produce some chemical to help them bond with their child but intead of the child you suck on them nipples and you become the love of their life IDK dude...
>>
>>40805597
1. No.

2. Yes.
>>
>>40805597

Make a fetlife account bro. You will find women who get turned on by the same sick shit you do
>>
>>40805735
Chicks love it when you suck on their nipples brah youll make it
>>
>>40805757
>Chicks love it when you suck on their nipples brah youll make it
I've yet to be with one who did. Of course my sample size is only 3, but they weren't into titty play at all
>>
>>40805748
that feel when fetlife was closed to new members when I tried to join
>>
File: 1461304197864.jpg (318KB, 1000x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1461304197864.jpg
318KB, 1000x1459px
Salma looks like a tool. Here is a better woman for you
>>
>>40805597
Itnis if you hold her against her will and lick and suck those titties until milk comes out or there are bruises. And then suck them until they go dry. All against her will.
>>
>>40805774
You have to be gentle with it you can't just tear into their tits like some kind of savage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.