[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take three months off cause life >go back to gym >struggle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6060.jpg (34KB, 380x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6060.jpg
34KB, 380x464px
>take three months off cause life
>go back to gym
>struggle on one plate bench and three plate squat
>used to squat five plates and bench 2.5

Welp back to hating myself.
>>
>>40805487
Breh calm down. You'll be back where you were in legit 3 weeks.
>>
>>40805487
It's all right breh my arm is broken and I won't be able to lift for a couple more weeks. I doubt I can bench one plate after once I can lift again since my left arm is hungry Skelton mode again. I used to bench 275 before I broke my arm too
>>
>>40805556
this. took 2 months off and it took me 1 month to get back 100%.
>>
>>40805556
NIGGA THATS THREE WEEKS I COULD OF BEEN DOING PRS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
>>
>>40805570
shut up and be patient.

meanwhile, use that time to repeat to yourself:
i'll never stop lifting for more than 2 days, no matter what.
>>
Yeah listen to the other anons. I had about one to two months off. And after 3 weeks I'm back and progressing. Think of it as a good time to make sure your form is good.
>>
Can confirm. Easy to get back on the horse. Frustrating as shit at first but you'll get there my dude.
>>
>>40805487
>diddly 2.5pl8's
>fuck up achiles tendon, not lift for 8 months
>start lifting again with 2lp8 dl
the fuck is this meme bullshit?
>>
>>40805487
>life
Gym is life. Life is gym.
>>
File: 00000544.jpg (33KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
00000544.jpg
33KB, 535x466px
Sorry to here that OP. Just continue the grind. Its worth it.

I fucked off my back squatting and it took me 8 months to really recover. I lost so much of my gains. It was disheartening, but I'm back at it now. Keep kicking ass
>>
>>40805487
u dont go from 2.5pl to 1pl bench unless you do meth 3 months straight
>>
>>40807097
dude not even then this fool is full of it, I was shooting meth and heroin for over 2 years and I still put up 225lbs on bench my first day being back into the gym. took me 9 mounths but Im almost back at 4 plats
>>
>>40805487

Start with a weight that is only mildly challenging to do 3x5, and then SS until you stall. You should get back most of your strength by the end.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.