[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kyphosis (shoulders rounded forward) >forward head lean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1469825067686.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1469825067686.png
5KB, 205x246px
>kyphosis (shoulders rounded forward)
>forward head lean
>anterior pelvic tilt
>muscles tight and painful constantly
How do I fix this?
>>
>>40800333
Sleep on your back
>>
>>40800333
same familia, work your back a lot, stretch everything on your front side, work hamstrings.
I gained 2 inches of height by doing this
>>
>>40800333
Go to a chiropractor.
>>
>>40800333
Pinch your shoulder blades together. Walk as though you have a string at the top of your head holding yourself up. You'll have to walk manually for a few weeks but it's worth it imo
>>
>>40800828
>You'll have to walk manually for a few weeks but it's worth it imo
>You'll have to walk manually
???
>>
>>40800964
walk on your hands, obviously
>>
>>40800964
Like you have to be conscious of your walking, retard.
>>
>>40800987
>Like you have to be conscious of your walking
>conscious of your walking
>calls me retard
>>
>>40800964
how new are you
>>
>>40801017
When you walk everyday, do you constantly think about how you're walking? Do you think to yourself "okay, got that foot down. Now lift the other one. Oh, gotta straighten up my back too." Chances are you don't, and that's because you're walking on auto. If you're gonna fix that tilt of yours you gotta start thinking about how you walk, and just in case you're too stupid to understand, the part about putting one foot in front of the other was just an example.
>>
Actively correct them all the time until it becomes normal.

Stretch.
>>
>>40800828
tfw walking automatically all these years
>>
>>40801071
>how new are you
Newer than you

>>40801076
relax your autism it was a joke. And considering I have kyphosis I always consciously walk to correct it.
>>
>>40800333
Exercises are shit for fixing posture. At least compared to simply learning how it feels to be in a proper posture and simply remind yourself throughout the day to correct it. It will become natural after 2-5 weeks.
Exercises dont work becUse using 1 hour a day to fix it doesnt do shit when you spend the other 23 to fuck it up.
>>
>>40801120
>Newer than you
we can all see that m8
>>
>>40801164
Thx man I only hope to one day have as good a physique as you. Please post it so I can admire it.
>>
>>40800964
>2017
>Still walks with automation
>>
>>40800964
are you a nigger? do you actually not know what he meant?
>>
>>40801210
Its a joke you autist. What is up with this thread and all the autism?
>>
>>40801145
This. I have APT but I keep it in check by pushing the pelvis into the correct position even though it still naturally rotates. Also, for APT: strengthen your hams, glutes, and abs. Stretch your hip flexors and lower back
>>
>>40800964
>>40801017
It's from those old greentexts
>you are now breathing manually
>>
>>40801433
I know dude, again for the 3rd time, it was a joke
>>
>>40800333
mate, how are your teeth?
>>
>>40800333
They say keeping your tongue at the roof of your mouth is good for posture and also jaw gains. I wouldn't know otherwise though because I thought having your tongue at the roof of your mouth was natural, didn't know some people keep it at the bottom.
>>
File: iridology-eyechart-big.jpg (1MB, 2493x1338px) Image search: [Google]
iridology-eyechart-big.jpg
1MB, 2493x1338px
>>40801663
having a underdevelopped maxila causes mouthbreathing because your nose holes are too tight to get a decent amount of air.

Also your teeth will not fit in your mouth and dentists will advise you to get wisdom teeth out.

There is a relation between teeth and back bones.

Getting a palatal expension may help you greatly.

>pic can help you locate your weaknesses.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.