[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 315 pounds >tfw work out 3 times a week >tfw eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4180.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4180.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
>tfw 315 pounds
>tfw work out 3 times a week
>tfw eat less than 1900 calories a day and walk over 4 miles a day
>tfw eat the right things, low carbs high protein high fiber low fat and low sugar
>tfw get everything I need
>tfw lose 1 pound in 2 weeks
What do
>>
>>40798956
You're counting your calories wrong.
>>
>>40798956
Keep at it for at least 6 months and you'll surely lose at the very least 15 pounds, but likely more if you do what you say every single day for 6 months with no cheat days. Report back your results in 6 months, we'll be waiting. : )
>>
>>40798968
I'm using premium lose it
I burn off 500 a day when not working out 1200 when I do
>>
>>40798956
Just log very carefully.
Try jogging, you want to be out of breath when you finish doing cardio for Max weight loss.
Keep it up, you'll make it sooner than you think as long as you keep up with it.

It's not instant, it's about discipline over long period of time. (source, ex fatass here)
>>
>>40798996
>>40798972
Thanks, my confidence has been fading lately, just need to keep working at it
>>
>>40798956
Try c25k
>>
>>40799016
Just keep going, you can make it.
>>
>>40798956
Make sure you're not accidentally sneaking calories in with condiments and cheese, or other dairy product. Cut your portions. Don't assume you're walking is doing anything for you, because it probably isn't beyond building your endurance (which is good in general, but don't factor it in to weight loss). Weigh yourself first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom.

What does your calorie budget look like?
>>
>>40799134
Calorie budget, 300 for breakfast, 600 for lunch, 250 for protein related post workout food and 850 for dinner
>>
just do like 100 40yd sprints a day fatty
>>
>>40799153
Try slicing 100 calories off each of those and see how you do. You may just be having a bad 2 weeks. It happens.
>>
>>40799250
I don't know how much I can cut off of breakfast, a yogurt and an apple is pretty solid, I get my vitamins and fiber
>>
>>40798956
You probably aren't counting the calories you drink. I'm guilty of that myself. I probably drink more calories than most of you eat+drink and it's messed me up for years. I haven't weighed under 270 since high school because of it
>>
File: Yeezus.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Yeezus.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>40798956
A lot of foods count their calories wrong too, you may just be shit out of luck and be picking foods that don't have a true calorie information. Best thing to avoid this is to make all your shit fresh.

Couple things to remember; You're lapping everyone on the couch, a loser is someone who never tries because they're afraid of failure and it's called a garbage can, not a garbage cannot.
>>
>>40799265
I usually do 100 calories for breakfast. Today I just skipped it. Might just keep doing that. I think you'd probably be good with just the apple honestly, although I strictly count calories and haven't been paying attention to macros.

Hang in there bro.
>>
You're 315 lbs. You're almost certainly under-estimating your calorie-intake. You need to eat at most 1500 calories.
>>
>>40800407
TFW when not active at all and losing weight at 78 kgs and 20 bmi while eating 1500 kcals per day
TFW not being a manlet
TFW when don't have any pics related but i look like shit anyway

Seriously, OP learn how to track your calories intake because you're doing it wrong. Get myfitnesspal and cook from scratch. Don't drink soda or alcohol. It's all it takes. Wish you luck.
>>
>>40798956
I started at 345. Down to 302.

You must autistically track cals. Make sure you're adding the correct amounts.

My current cal goal is ~2200 and I'm steady losing 2-3 lbs a week.

For what it's worth, lift big. As much as you can, as many times as you can. Big compound lifts, homey.

Load up your bench, deadlifts, squats, and your overhead presses.

Make sure your form is acceptable before you go heavy, but go heavy.

Drink lots of water. Weigh yourself once a week after you've voided your bowels and bladder. Sunday morning is a good time. Also take tape measures or your body. You may see results there that aren't reflected on the scale.

I use MyFitnessPal. It works for me. Make sure your activity level that you put in the goals section accurately reflects your actual activity level.

Good luck yo
>>
File: 1488691721907.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1488691721907.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>40798956
you bad at math doggie or you weighed yourself when hydrated the first time and dehydrated the second weigh in make sure you have the same hydration level on weigh ins, water weight can fluctuate several pounds especially when your fat as faurk
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.