[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are diet sodas really that bad? If I have them on keto,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

Are diet sodas really that bad? If I have them on keto, will I get fucked over?
>>
they'll spike insulin, so you shouldn't do it when aiming at ketosis
>>
>>40798902
This is the most forced meme since Milhouse. Holy shit.
And then you call out the forced bullshit for the shilling that it is and you get
>its a meme xd xd

Yes, it is a meme you simpleton. Memes are commonly used as marketing now. If you don't believe me, just look up Wendy's and Pepe.
If, for some weird ass reason, you are actually creating content for this sip meme and you are not getting paid for it, please stop. If only for yourself.
>>
>>40799065
I'm talking about diet sodas in general you big fat fag, there just happens to be a Monster™ Brand Energy Drink (Unleash the Beast!®) in the pic
>>
>>40799086
Oh. Well, sorry for being a big fat fag.
The answer to your question is >>40798998
Love you! Bye <3
>>
Artificial sweeteners have zero effect on insulin. Read a fucking book.

Really though, they're not as terrible for you as everyone wants you to believe, but they have zero nutritional benefit.

They won't knock you out of ketosis. If you're still worried about it just get keto strips and test it yourself.
>>
>>40799218
>Artificial sweeteners have zero effect on insulin

"no"
>>
>>40798902
the real question is why would you drink diet soda to begin with? it's not a real drink, it's not meant to be consumed. it's a fucking weird combination of substances and colorings. why wouldn't you drink tea,coffee,water,water. it's not a drink. it's not fucking ok. i'm sick of people who drink soda. it's pathetic.
>>
>>40798998
>>40799218
Not OP but would like some evidence to back up both of these claims
>>
>>40799254

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2951976/#S10title

One theory is that the sweet taste initiates the insulin response, but that's also never been proven. The closest thing I found to maybe proving that artificial sweeteners do raise insulin was a study done a few years ago on rats where it effected their gut bacteria, somehow raising their insulin.
>>
>>40799321
>>40798998
If they spike insulin, you would pass out/feel dizzy from just drinking it, and bodybuilders would be using it when training.
>>
>>40799254
https://authoritynutrition.com/artificial-sweeteners-blood-sugar-insulin/

Also has a bunch of good links arguing both points (Not really). Basically every study says that's it artificial sweeteners and insulin levels have no correlation. But this is /fit/, everyone is already entrenched in their ideas and will probably tell you otherwise.
>>
>tfw just realized that sugar is a carb
Welp
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.