[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blood pressure is 130/80 How dangerous would it be for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>blood pressure is 130/80
How dangerous would it be for me to chew tobacco?
>>
don't chew tobacco you white trash idiot. You'd be better off chewing on shit.
>>
File: mongol.jpg (77KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
mongol.jpg
77KB, 800x531px
>>40798529
this
>>
>>40798496
it causes a 5-10 point spike in BP for ~30 min after ingestion and an increase of 10-20 BPM for ~1hr after

nothing will happen

source: trained in smoking cessation
>>
>>40798496
It's literally shit, girls don't like it and you get cancer

What the fuck is the point in spending money to get cancer
>>
>>40798496
>>40798529
/Thread
>>
File: IMG_2641.png (705KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2641.png
705KB, 750x1334px
>>40798496
Keep on dippin. don't listen to these faggots they've never worked a hard job around guys before. With a dip in it keeps me calm and relaxed while we talk shit back and fourth all day.
>>
>>40798978
Helps me focus. Need to write a paper.
>>
>>40799093
Stop being a bitch
>>
>>40799093
Ahhhh u takin addy and getting the niccotine cravings? Just smoke a cig every hour way less gross than dip bruh
>>
>>40799124
I don't understand how dipping is considered more gross than smoking. It makes your clothes, car and everything else stink. Plus the second hand effects suck especially for kids
>>
>>40799149
Gross mouth is way grosser than gross lungs. Plus smoking looks cool
>>
>>40798496
I just quit anon. Trust me it's worth it. I even had someone ask me if I got my teeth whitening a month after quitting. No more wrinkle sore lip or aching gums. No more cravings. Its godly being broke from that shit
>>
>>40799124
>less gross than dip bruh
Despite the fact you have more chance of getting cancer from cigs
>>
>>40799347
I have more of a chance of getting cancer from your retarded oppinions
>>
>>40799072
what kind of pathetic false equivalence is this? does chewing tobacco have anything to do with working? or do you work in construction or some other physically demanding job with other men, and it's cliche to chew tobbaco, you bought into it, and have to fit that mold? you're buying into a set of actions for the sake of it, not for anything productive, and that's the ultimate beta move. you're a cool guy, i bet you drink natty ice by the 18pack and think you're doing the right thing because it's a set theme and you adhere to it because you have no desire for individuality and it makes you comfortable to conform to something easily without any effort.
>>
>>40799124
Cigs are fucking nasty man, the smell lingers with you. Dip tastes good and you won't transfer the smell of shit everywhere.

You can brush your teeth after dipping, you have to wash everything after smoking.
>>
>>40798496
130/80 is well within normal ranges for an adult BP. Stop being a fucking autist.
>>
Does anyone know what is wrong with me

lately when I sleep and wake up my arm feels numb as in not enough blood is circulating through it.

I USED to smoke, like 5 a day but cut down drastically.

Also when I do HIIT or cardio I have to pace myself because sometimes I can feel my heart skip a beat or out of rhythm

am I gonna die young bros?
>>
>>40798496

You're seriously asking at what blood pressure it would be "safe" to use tobacco?

I'm just going to sit here and stare at you in stunned silence until you realize how stupid this thread is.
>>
>>40800955
b-but it's not perfect...
>>
>>40799307
except smoking makes both mouth and lungs fucked
t. dentist
>>
>>40801078
BAHAHAHA

a dentist is a glorified toothbrush salesman.
t. MD
>>
>>40798496
Cant you just smoke a cigar?
>>
>>40798496

Stop being a bitch and smoke a cigar like the other men.
>>
>>40799072
This, 90% of people I knew in the Navy dipped.
>>
>>40798496
Dip is gay, but whatever. Take some fish oil, eat beets, and drink pomagranite juice, if you do all that I pretty much garuntee you get your bp down to around 110 systolic, worked for me coming from mid to high 140s
>>
>>40798496
>nicotine
>smoking or chewing at all
top kekkaroony my friends
>>
>>40801096
MD's barely do anything worthwhile
Basically a glorified health teacher

t. Plastic Surgeon
>>
>>40800989
carpel tunnel
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.