[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I need help, no matter what I do/eat I can't seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

/fit/ I need help, no matter what I do/eat I can't seem to gain weight. I've increased my meal portions, but the most I can seem to gain is 4kg, and I usually lose it within a week. Right now I am 188cm tall and weigh 60kg. what can I do to gain weight without ending up in a coma?
>>
eat more

It really, REALLY is that simple
>>
File: 1490099282138.jpg (6KB, 225x225px)
1490099282138.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>40795429
>its another undedicated skeleton thinking there is a magic bullet to weight gain

Just man the fuck up and eat more, you're ALMOST worse than fats that struggle with losing weight
>>
I am eating 5k calories a day I don't know if I can manage to up it any further
>>
File: 1489365169835.jpg (6KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
1489365169835.jpg
6KB, 180x191px
>>40795492
>>
>>40795492

What do you eat daily?
>>
>>40795492
No you're not
>>
>>40795492
>60kg
>5000 kcals a day.
One or both of these is a lie and you know it.
>>
>>40795492
Tell us what you eat or gtfo
>>
File: 1487295911763.png (12KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
1487295911763.png
12KB, 372x372px
>>40795492
>>
allow for some variation here but on average I'll eat 4 slices of toast with peanut butter and a couple hard boiled eggs for breakfast, and I'll toss a roast and some potatoes in the crock pot for later, for lunch I'll have a frozen pizza, a couple more slices of PB toast and a can of tomato soup, and for dinner I'll have the roast and potatoes that I put aside in the morning I'll have a large bowl of ice cream after. throughout the day I'll snack on cereal and I go though 4 liters of milk every 2-3 days
>>
Add protein shakes and porridge instead of the icecream.start a creatine cycle and reduce cardio. Keep eating until you physically cant every meal.

Went from 67-74 this Christmas
>>
>>40795429
Eggs and Lots of butter. Butter this, butter that. You will miss it once you reach your desired weight

Oh butter, you are so charming

Ah, I forgot. Try to make some brioche bread. Its easy and super tasty (and its the rippertits of breads, with milk butter and eggs)
>>
>>40795461
for me, my magic bullet has helped me a lot in gaining weight
>>
>>40795429
eat sesame seeds and peanuts
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.