[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://culturalmarxism.net/fat-acce ptance-activist-dead-fro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7651.png (545KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7651.png
545KB, 1334x750px
http://culturalmarxism.net/fat-acceptance-activist-dead-from-heart-attack-at-34/

There is a god
>>
>>40795140
Is it the one that insulted Julius?
>>
>>40795140

>cultural marxism

Words can't express the cringe.

Was this the Dances With Fat twat?
>>
Fake news.
>>
Fake article. I wish it was true, but Fake

F A K E___A R T I C L E
A
K
E
|
|
A
R
T
I
C
L
E
>>
>>40795169
Found the cultural marxist.
>>
>>40795169
i found it amusing how morons call cultural marxism a "conspiracy theory" when critical theory is literally curriculum in universities all across the western hemisphere.
>>
>>40795140
Fake and gay
>>
>>40795259
Not sure if its been edited but the wiki page on Marxism pointed out how Marxists love of lying is now part of their ideology.
So they claim things are not true about Marxism even when they are as a conditioned reflex
>>
>>40796221
>I rate Wikipedia
Child browses 4chan, catches autism. Many such cases! Sad!
>>
this might be fake
But if you want to feel a little better.

The big fat black girl from Road Trip who fucks the twink guy from Man in the high castle. She was a "plus sized" advocate of fat acceptance.
She died at 36 due to something going wrong with surgery for her fat damaged legs.
>>
Fake, that's Kelli Drinksoda.

Congratulations for putting "kneejerkedly cheered for the fatal illness of a woman because she offended my values regarding health" on my conscience though. And to think just earlier this week I was looking down on people for hypocritically cheering on that dentist hunter's death.
>>
>>40796526
You sound fun.
Do you swallow?
>>
>>40796321
Child catches airborne Marxism, becomes retarded! Sad!
>>
>>40795140

This article is satire you fucktard
>>
Are people still falling for this shit? This literally has been going around for a couple weeks and retards still don't know it's fake
>>
>Article was posted day 1 here on /fit/
>In that same thread, someone pointed out that it was fake
>It's very obviously fake because you've never even heard of this woman, and she'd be shitposted here to death
>People here keep posting it

Why though
>>
>>40796686
>>It's very obviously fake because you've never even heard of this woman, and she'd be shitposted here to death
lolwut
Everyone knows Kelli. Which is the real reason it's so obviously fake, because we all know her name's not Marge.
>>
Lived longer than zyzz
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.