[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this one qt at the gym who lifts that I have my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: widowmaker.jpg (28KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker.jpg
28KB, 672x672px
There's this one qt at the gym who lifts that I have my eye on. How can I get her to go on a date with me?
>>
>>40795099

There's nothing you can do she will either react to your pheromones or not, you can't game nature my man.
Since you are posting on 4chan though you are probably at least slightly autistic and so I'm sorry but autism is nature's way of saying "no gf for u"
>>
Kidnap her
>>
>>40795099
Try stick your dick, if she impartially asks you what you're trying to achieve then it's not ok
>>
Just hold her down and rape her. I hope you made enough gains to do so.
>>
File: 1484700566837.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484700566837.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
just be yourself bro.
>>
This thread is relevant to my interests
>>
>>40795099
listen up OP here's what you're gonna do.
see if you can find any flaws in her lifting technique and then approach her and be very friendly by pointing out her flaws. Don't go there and be all like "ayy grilll! you be doing dem liftings all wrong!" more like "hey i see you here very often and just noticed a little flaw, maybe try it like this or that (maybe if she's doing an exercise you also do just tell her you made a similar mistake and after you fixed it you made super good progress and blablabla). If she's into you or you do it friendly enough she'll eventually try to improve the lift. If you see her again just next time chat her up to ask about how that lift is going and so on. When you are on friendly terms with her i think you can go for it and ask her out. But just wait a few days or so, just greet her, chat her up and then go for it.

Or you could just ask her: "feeling fit m'lady?" if she responds with "I guess I'm just a lucky gal" smash her right there on the bench
>>
File: 1486879257343.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486879257343.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
You know what they say, don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>40795099
Listen OP don't hear what any of these people tell you.

This is coming from someone who posted the same as you about 2 months ago. And it wasn't until 3 days ago that I made my move.

Are you in her boundaries? crossing paths or whatever? Say something. Hi. Hey I was wondering how old you were - or what your name.

simple as that. I wish I had done this 2 months ago I might be fucking this girl already.
>>
>>40795215
I put spaghetti into my pocket last week
>>
>>40795099
When she's resting between sets you need to confidently move in and beast mode her weights to assert dominance.
>>
>>40795099
>"accidentally" leave at the same time
>say hi
>ask out

This doesn't require rocket appliances for fucks sake
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.