[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One year anniversary of lifting >Feel more confident >Look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1488780435919.jpg (46KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
1488780435919.jpg
46KB, 526x568px
>One year anniversary of lifting
>Feel more confident
>Look better
>Start talking to almost any attractive girl I come across, and usually get their number 85% of the time(there was this one cunt who gave me her Snapchat though)
>Start hanging out with them
>Get my dick wet here and there
>One of them wants to become official
>Another one wants to keep fucking me
>A third one wants to keep fucking me and lifting with me(thicc powerlifter)

I'm way in over my head guys. How do I juggle a girlfriend and two side chicks? Should I just drop the other two?

What do?
>>
>>40793130
nice fitness related post friend
>>
>>40793130
My opinion might be biased since I don't date but you should probably not get serious with any of them, especially if you expect to be able to fuck on the side.

I would also advise you to drop one of them unless they're very low maintenance. Three chicks is a lot of work. Two is a good number. When you get bored just replace one of them.

Also get ready for all the hate you're gonna get. This is /fit/, no one gets laid here.
>>
>>40793152
>>One year anniversary of lifting
>>A third one wants to keep fucking me and lifting with me(thicc powerlifter)

This is one of the more on topic posts in the catalog right now, besides the generals.
>>
>>40793130
I don't know op it's your fucking life do whatever you want with it stop doing some fucking shitty humble brag fag shit. It's an anonymous image board no one gives a fuck just do what you truly want to do.
>>40793165
Yeah maybe you don't bud.
>>
File: 1489810729410.jpg (40KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489810729410.jpg
40KB, 704x480px
>>40793130
>lifting for 3D girls.
>>
>>40793130
The right thing to do is take the gf and drop the side chicks.

If you don't see her as long-term material drop her to stop wasting her time and keep fucking the side chicks.
>>
Don't waste your time thinking about it
>>
>>40793239
>not wanting 3DPD girls
>wanting to fap to some badly drawn Chinese cartoon
>giving a fuck about a 2D cunt who will never care about you or know your name

Never again.
>>
>>40793204
Seeing how triggered you got over OP's post I'd say you're the one not getting laid enough.
>>
>>40793130
Keep going on with the charade until it all burns down. When I first had a girlfriend and a side chick, I kept it up for ten months until I was figured out.

Now, I have a girlfriend and a wife. Practice makes perfect, brother. Here's a few things to follow:
>Make sure your notifications are turned off if you're out with one of them
>Put a lock screen on your phone
>Never take them to the same place
>Stop using social media
>Have them call you by different names, ex: Jonathan, Johnny, Jon, Jo
>Make sure they don't know each other
>Try to keep them away from your house or apartment
>>
>>40793130
I mean if you can handle it then do it. I just find that juggling multiple women at ones is too time consuming and takes sooooo much work. It's like a full time job. When I tried to do it, I felt like been a player is like a professional of its own.

That's the only advice I can give you, OP. If you can handle it, by all means go ahead.... but not that many men can. It's way harder than it looks. Best of luck.
>>
>>40793130
Uh who do u like more
>>
File: 1489793943434.png (34KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
1489793943434.png
34KB, 657x657px
>>40793486
The third one I lift with. She likes having sex with me, but she doesn't want anything serious because of the age gap.

I just turned 25, she's 36.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.