[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I worked out at the YMCA, the Indians always smelled like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1483817484293.jpg (11KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1483817484293.jpg
11KB, 226x223px
When I worked out at the YMCA, the Indians always smelled like curry and BO. None wore deodorant. Is this a problem in other gyms? Are all Indians like this? Granted these were all immigrants, not born here in America. Also, old timers would always pass gas whenever they started on the treadmills. Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>40792896
Old men don't care if they fart around people. Old women seem to have more self respect and don't do that, though.
>>
>>40792896
>When I worked out at the YMCA, the Indians always smelled like curry and BO.
>thinking this is only Indians who visit the gym
>>
i go to a 50k/yr private uni gym and the indians here have never heard of deoderant
>>
File: 1489290412836.jpg (34KB, 418x352px) Image search: [Google]
1489290412836.jpg
34KB, 418x352px
>>40792926
Other people would smell too, although the Indians were over-represented.
>>
>>40792943
I know that most East Asians don't need deodorant because they don't produce BO but Indians obviously do, but their culture does not care. These Poo in Loo's have to go
>>
>>40792896
>tfw i've stopped wearing deodorant since 2014 and I replaced it with diluted apple cider vinegar

I haven't produced any BO. Not even once. Helps not to be Indian though.
>>
>>40792896
True story : 2 moons ago a 5ft Pajeet with super long hair and a headband entered the free-weights area.
As he walked past me I was able to smell him. It was like he had bathed in feces before coming to the gym. It was so bad that it stunned me for a second.
>>
>>40792970
Pajeets can't poo in loo
>>
>>40792896
My dorm room neighbour is indian and he smells curry even right after taking a shower, it's like the smell is deeply encrusted
>>
>>40792995
It is similar to garlic in that it the smell just stays on you, comes through your skin.
>>
>>40792995
It is. How you smell comes from what you eat and the chemicals you naturally produce.
>>
>>40792995
Yep. Femanon here, was taking fenugreek as a supplement until I realized I smelled like Indian food all the time...
>>
>>40792995
It's due to the curry. I'm not even memeing the spices in that shit sticks to you.
>>
just call in the gym manager and say the muslim is threatening you in arabic words and snells (they all look like mud, same shit)

get him kicked out of the YMCA and you'll be fine
>>
>>40793078
Gym managers a the Y don't care, they just stand around all day. I don't work out there anymore, I am about to start working out at my firehall.
>>
>>40793004
>>40793017
>>40793031
>>40793061

This
>>
Not Indian, worked in an Indian restaurant and ate curry a lot, began smelling like curry when I'd sweat. What other foods do this?
>>
>>40793117
Garlic
Meth
>>
>>40793100
i ran into a manager once who was like that, so i called the HQ on the planet fitness website, gave them the address location and the description of the manager. (they kept letting this fat stinky nigger come in her stench would spread because of the light AC) they kicked the bitch out, canceled her membership and i could finally go to the gym without that nasty stench

if your gym isnt trash it should have its own website
>>
>>40793117
Pretty much anything that has a high odor will sweat out of you with a similar oder
>>
>>40793172
Sometimes things combine and smell like shit you haven't eaten, though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.