[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fit, i never post here but I need help currently I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1489993831988.jpg (850KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1489993831988.jpg
850KB, 3024x4032px
Hey fit, i never post here but I need help

currently I'm 5'10 and around 75ish kgs, i'm looking to quickly lose weight as much as possible to get

/trap aesthetics/ (no homo)

what's the best and fastest way for dieting, n-not much excercise please because I'm weak as fuck and don't really want muscle (running/biking?)

(not me in the photo btw, sorta around the weight i want tho)

ty xoxo
>>
do you still have penis?
>>
>>40789393
Low carb high fat diet
Fast as much as you want with a multivitamin
Dietdoctor dot com

Take it or leave it
>>
File: 1483891527951.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483891527951.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>40789393
>sorta around the weight i want tho
Nigger are you fucking retarded or playing?
That person is wearing a loose fitting sweater, how the fuck are we supposed to even guess what weight they are?
>>
>>40789411
yes, that's why i said trap and not degenerate tranny
>>
>>40789422
come back without penis and we will help

but for now
squats squats squats, leg workouts
and go light on your upper body
>>
File: 1489946931062.jpg (239KB, 677x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489946931062.jpg
239KB, 677x600px
>>40789419
oh sorry! they're around 5'10 and i 55~ kgs or so

basically looking to lose 20kgs

>>40789441
will that help me lose weight too?
>>
>>40789446
lifting weights burns more calories than cardio. But you have to burn more calories than you consume, if you really want to lose weight you need to lift, cardio and be on a calorie deficient.

if you want twink mode I recommend 1500 cal. May be 1000. But it's really hard to do m8. I eat 3000 and have 12% body fat and I do no cardio.
>>
>>40789477
I was reading about the 3 day diet or whatever, is that fake shit or does that actually work.

Are there any good apps for calorie counting? I never really had to but i put on weight over christmas ;-;
>>
>>40789393
eat at a caloric deficit and focus on eating lean meats, fish, legumes and beans (watch the portions because they are calorie dense, although great for you), couscous, quinoa (again with these two watch portions), and plenty of vegetables. broccoli, spinach, beet salads are delicious, greens, etc. stay away from fruit in general. nothing wrong with the occasional mango/apple with salt and pepper on it, it's delicious. buy plenty of these items at a time for the week, look recipes up online. on top of these basic foods, make sure you have supplemental fresh ingredients such as lemons, garlic, onions, ginger. find out your TDEE and i would suggest eating at maintenance (look up the calories by portion of your foods), and run/bike to burn off any extra calories. i would suggest going to a gym and at least doing some squats, stiff legged deadlifts, for ass quality.
tl;dr no, read my post.
>>
>>40789486
I've never heard of the 3 day diet. But it sounds like bullshit. Remember this isn't same kinda one time thing. You're changing your lifestyle. It may be hard now but your body will adapt. Just keep pushing. And everybody gains weight over christmas don't let it discourage you.

>>40789501
What this guy says is true.
>>
>>40789393
cock in ass to failure
gallon of semen a day
>>
>>40789501
i said both to eat at a caloric deficit and eat at maintenance, truth is i changed my cadence halfway through writing it and meant you can do either, but really, unless you're overweight, i feel like eating at maintenance and exercising to put you in a caloric deficit in a way is better, you won't have to both be in a deficit and start working out at the same time. you're not really overweight so that's just my two cents. learn first how to cook, how to understand caloric intake and a basic understanding of it in practice, and adjust your level of exertion in your exercising to lose the weight. after you learn and become more comfortable with eating healthy and treating it not as a diet, but simply as eating healthy, you can adjust your portions accordingly.
>>
File: 1490129945158.png (392KB, 665x685px) Image search: [Google]
1490129945158.png
392KB, 665x685px
>>40789393
There is a tranny tripfag called Trappy that posts on /plg/ (a thread on /fit/ pretty regularly) from brazil so i don't know exactly what time he's on, but trappy could help you out.
>>
>>40789393
>trap
I love tall girls and you have no idea how annoying it gets to sort through thumbnails on Tinder and POF. I do appreciate when you just outright say on stuff like that that you're trans or traps or whatever, saves us both a bit of time in love. I understand why you don't always want to advertise it too but it's still annoying.

You can get ketoconazole shampoo and cream otc. It's on label use is for fungal stuff, but it's also feminizing on a purely surface level when used topically. So you'll get pores and hair and so on become more feminine without fucking with your endocrine system.

The quickest way to lose weight is DNP but it is highly preferential to fat and fucking dangerous. You can always just fast. Do a lot of LISS on a deficit. That'll do it.
>>
>>40789640
he wasn't a tranny, he was a small boy who posed as a tranny that was actually just his ex girlfriend.
>>
>>40789640
>There is a tranny tripfag called Trappy
Er, bro, Trappy turned out to be a really weird catfish and not really a trap although really a dude pretending to be a girl. Specifically those were pics of his ex gf. He is Rafaello for future reference.
>>
>>40789697
>>40789683
I haven't been here in months, that's hysterical
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.