[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normies always so bitter when you dress in a way that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: umirin.jpg (41KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
umirin.jpg
41KB, 500x680px
Why are normies always so bitter when you dress in a way that shows off your gains? Why are we told we're insecure for being proud of our bodies?
>>
>>40780323
That guy looks like he doesn't know how to shop for clothes that fit him i.e. he's a manchild
>>
>>40780323

Because it looks disgusting.

Fucking ugly manlet should learn his place.
>>
File: resume.png (77KB, 450x938px) Image search: [Google]
resume.png
77KB, 450x938px
>>40780323
because it means you're unemployed. he's holding his fucking resume
>>
>>40780346
If he bought a big shirt it wouldnt fit him.
>>
>>40780323
monkey dance.
It's a social dominance thing.
>>
>>40780420
There are things such as 1) athletic-fit shirts and 2) tailoring. Anyone with a basic knowledge of men's style knows that the OP pic looks ridiculous.
>>
Because confident people are subtle. There's a reason that dude you know who brags about banging chicks isn't that good looking. It's the same as a teenage girl wearing a low cut top
>>
File: 1383368921800.png (143KB, 489x492px) Image search: [Google]
1383368921800.png
143KB, 489x492px
>>40780521

Pretty much this. Guy in this pic looks good, but also like a try-hard. Keep that shit in da klub
>>
>>40780346
>>40780368
>>40780419
>>40780487
>>40779240
>>
>>40780346
is that what that means? hmmmm
>>40780323
i think it looks fine, and i have never seen someone confront someone over being fit and wearing clothes
>>
>>40780577
Of course you've never seen a confrontation. We're laughing at you behind your back.
>>
>>40780559
implying that haircut could make anyone insecure
>>
>>40780589
kek
>>40780323
hes hot imo
>>
>>40780323

He's a manlet, that's the only problem I see there.
>>
average normie male is a squishy dough body whose wife/gf looks at you in ways she doesn't look at him and he knows it
>>
>>40780540
Holy KEK never saw this
>>
>>40780323
Because clothes that fit too big/small are in poor taste and considered immature when it's not something super casual like a tanktop or a tshirt you're in the process of outgrowing. I'm not going to talk about why you shouldn't wear tight pants with your fuckhueg quadz and hammies.
>>
Uhh sounds like a bunch of dudes shit talking on this guy.
He looks hot and has style.. Girls like it. That's why he dresses like that. I think he looks good. Would hit it.
>>
>>40780323
looks bad
>>
>>40780323
Looks good
>>
>>40780323
Looks pretty fucking good, what the fuck is the problem?
Yeah, he could have chosen a size bigger but who cares?

He also looks like he has some solid mass + leanness.
>>
>>40780323
The only thing wrong with this photo is the guy didnt iron his shirt

what a fucking PLEB

>2012+5 not owning an iron
>>
>>40780323
because they are insecure
>>
>>40782436
Most of the guys here are around his size or were at one point and would feel incredibly stupid having to wear a button-up that tight on their chest. Hes that big now and still chose to dress like a fuckwad.
>>
>>40780323
Is no one going to comment that he needs to iron his fucking shirt? all wrinkles up in this mutha
>>
>>40780323
Beccause everybody is trying to limit you.
>>
>>40780323
I just don't really get any of it. It's a formal short, he's trying to look smart, he hasn't bothered to iron it. He's a manlet, he has no neck even for hos size, the collar's still too small. He's wearing bands and a wristwatch, he has tiny forearms that have never done something practical ever, yet he's rolled his fucking sleeves up as if he could ever be hands on.

Clusterfuck.
>>
>>40780323
Because normies like to tell ugly, out of shape people to 'have more confidence', but someone who's attractive and/or in shape threatens them so they mock them for possessing that same confidence.
>>
>>40780487
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>40780346
This. Clothes aren't supposed to be skin tight
>>
>>40780323
because some people have no sense of style and look dumb when they are trying to show off. on the other hand some people are just bitter and shit on anything just because. what you're describing is usually a combination between those
>>
That button up shirt doesn't fit him. How will he raise and articulate his arms? Too tight in chest.

Physique is nice but I think it looks try hard. Clothing needs to be functional.

He better hope there is a female hiring manager at that job interview, as evidenced by this thread.
>>
>>40782436
Dude from the pic detected.
>>
>>40782798
>>40783078
I think better hope it's himself doing the interview.
>>
>>40780346
>>40780368
>>40780419
>>40780487
>>40780521
>>40780540
>>40780589
>>40782417
>>40782437
>>40782521
>>40782772
>>40782798
>t. fatties

You can only makes this work if you have a good shoulder to waist ratio, which fit powerbulkers and incels lack.
>>
Jante Law
>>
>>40780323
He looks clean, healthy and confident desu
>>
>>40780323
If that guy wasn't a manlet, no one would hate on him. Guys < 5'10 / 5'11 just look tryhard by default. Sorry, manlets
>>
>>40780323

What would you guys think if this faghot walked into your office and handed you a resume.

"i'd like a job, sir"
>>
>>40783401
"Why are you qualified for this job?"
>>
When you have to wear extremely form fitting stuff that will rip if you move your arms slightly to the side, it just comes off attention whorish.

Nothing wrong with wearing well tailored clothing, the issue is when you wear skintight shit like OPs pic. That just looks tryhard
>>
Can you post some guys who lift looking good in suits/shirts?
I need some inspiration.

It is easier than said to find a shirt that looks great, besides a tailored one.
>>
>>40783284
This
>>
>>40780323
Unprofessional in the workplace.

You don't want to make out of shape normies resent you for showing off your "better-than-their's" body.
>>
>>40783284

My shoulder to waist ratio is insane, but that doesn't mean I'm going to wear skin tight clothing. What do you think of a female that wears the sluttiest things possible in public? You want to fuck her, but beyond that it's all negative. Attractive people are subtle, that's part of their charm
>>
>>40780323
>Why are normies always so bitter when you dress in a way that shows off your gains?
it's immodest but dyels have been brainwashed to be absolute sour grapes types
>>
>>40783418
I fit this role better than my shirt fits me.
>>
>>40780323

My dad's one of the most respected lawyers in the state, and he's jacked af.

He has to get all of his shit tailored because he's got giant shoulders, and a small waist.

I don't think he's ever had his physique be a problem in the workplace.
>>
>>40784201
funny, but what are your qualifications? did you even go to law school?
>>
>>40780323
That shirt is too small, it looks dumb.

I also can't tell what he's going for here, he shouldn't wear the shirt open or at least not with a scoop neck undershirt (wrong color also) if he's at work.
>>
>>40780323
Well obvious showing off is pathetic, you should humble show
>>
>>40780323
>Why are we told we're insecure for being proud of our bodies?
Because 9 out of 10 times it comes across as douchy and cringey.
>>
>>40784211
He probably doesn't wear his shirts super tight around the chest like OP'S pic
>>
>>40784216
>implying that qualifies anything

I'm a 3L and am convinced that even T14's are nothing but a 3 year babysitting service. They bought therapy puppies and play-doh after the election here.
>>
>>40784176

>Part of their charm

For some, yes. You've obviously never seen a truly beautiful person before. Natural beauty steals the show without trying.
Soon as they walk in all eyes are on them, then they can accentuate it or be subtle as you put it. Have you never heard the word "dashing" or dress-to-impress? I'm not even a /fa/g but learning to dress properly is fucking huge
>>
>>40784219
There's a lot going on that's wrong here:

1) Shirt is too small. Look at the fit in the shoulders. This shirt is cut for a man with much more narrow shoulders. I doubt he has much upper body mobility wearing this shirt.
2) Garbage shoes. Look at how shitty his shoes are.
3) Emo frames that are 16 year old girl tier.
4) The guy is wearing a watch and at least two decorative bracelets.
5) He's looking at the viewfinder and not at his reflection.
6) Retard haircut.
7) Doesn't know how to roll his sleeves correctly. They should be rolled up higher, past the elbow.
8) Collar way too narrow for his neck. Not sure what's going on up there but... jesus.
9) Manlet

He can afford whey and a gym membership but he needs to spend some money on new clothes. This shirt, he's had before he got /fit/.
>>
>>40784259
we aren't going to hire someone who hasn't completed schooling.
>>
>>40784249

Nah, you're right. They're not that tight. It's more that he has the choice of wearing clothes that show his build, or wearing shirts that are so fucking big that it looks like he can't dress himself.
>>
>>40784278
>>40784219

t. DYEL's who dont know how to dress with muscular bodies because they dont have one
>>
>>40784407
You're a fucking retard. This guy has terrible style and the shirt being too tight is the least of his problems. I hope this is not a picture of you because you need to step it up. Here's a tip: try a brown loafer. These are just not your colors. Those Oxfords are babby's first professional shoe. And stop wearing those Livestrong bracelets, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>40784420

>try a brown loafer. These are just not your colors. Those Oxfords are babby's first professional shoe. And stop wearing those Livestrong bracelets, you dumb faggot.

nothing to do with what i said, or the OP. if the shirt was bigger, it wouldnt fit. if the shirt was smaller, it wouldnt fit

stay mad, twink
>>
>>40784437
The shirt does not fit. He cannot button the top button and put on a tie. Therefore the shirt demonstrably does not fit. You say "if the shirt was bigger, it wouldn't fit" but we can see from where the sleeve meets the body that it absolutely does not fit. The shirt must be bigger in order to fit because at this point he cannot fully button the shirt, and the fit in the shoulders is far too tight. I'd love to see a picture of this guy trying to fully extend his arms in this shirt, I'm sure he'd look ridiculous.

Why would I be mad that some retard is wearing a too-tight shirt? I know how to dress myself. I'm trying to be helpful, and you're trying to convince this guy to keep looking like an idiot.
>>
File: images-6.jpg (5KB, 344x146px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
5KB, 344x146px
>>40780346
Tfw that pic is literally how i dress
>>
>>40780323
>Why are normies always so bitter when you dress in a way that shows off your gains?

They're not. Lots of people compliment me. If you ever go to a club, everybody dresses to show off their body.
>>
>>40784282
I figured I could probably blag, it given that you didn't bother with these basics until you'd actually invited me to interview.
>>
>>40780323
there's a fine line between showing off gains and looking like your trying to hard/ not being fashionable
>>
>>40780323
Don't be that guy who shoves the fact he lifts down everyone's throats. Dress for fasion not to show off. If your not dyel it'll show through most cloths anyway. You can never hide wide shoulders with a small waist and a big chest and back. People will still notice you if that's what your worried about it'll just be a lot more subtle.

That being said you're fully able to wear the tightest most revealing shirt at a club if your there just to get laid.
>>
>>40780323
>that wrinkly, thin fabric shirt
You can see his nipples and if he had a darker complexion you would be able to see his skin

>that no room around the chest
Kek. Confirmed looking like a moron whenever he makes hand gestures

>that shitty haircut
>those shitty glasses
>those low tier shoes
>all those wrist accessories

Yikes. I really hope this man wasn't going to an interview like this
>>
>>40784282
I wasn't LARPing for an interview you fag. Also

>not doing interviews prior to graduation

Please tell me you don't do this
>>
>>40780323
>dress shirt with no undershirt
>wrinkled

You look like a moron senpai, like the gay equivalent of a girl wearing no underwear on her period.
>>
>>40780323
>shirt isn't ironed
>head too big
>numale face
The shirt could be a bit bigger but that's not why they're laughing
>>
>>40780346
I'm also going to agree with this. It's tacky af
>>
>>40785133
>I wasn't LARPing for an interview you fag
>responds to a larp post
>wasn't larping
m8 you're fucking retarded and I have doubts you'll get hired by anyone.
>>
>>40780323
Cunt is taking a selfie in a lift. Smh
>>
>>40780323
Those shoes are dark Brown? And that belt is black. You re fuckinh fired hombre, don't come back. Oh and take that shit off of your arms. And if you don't have an iron at least steam the shirt in the shower
>>
>>40783401
"Exactly how much do you want a job, queermo?"
>>
>>40784265

Being beautiful =/ charm

Being beautiful helps all means of *being* charming, but the two are not mutually inclusive. A 7/10 can be more charming than an 8/10 through actions alone. Again, there's a difference between charm and attraction. You can be charmed by even the most average looking person, and if a person attractive enough does absolutely everything wrong, it can still drive some people away
>>
how a faggot dress
>>
File: af09e034_RKar8h.jpg (95KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
af09e034_RKar8h.jpg
95KB, 682x1024px
>>40785297
how a real gentleman dress
>>
>>40780521
>not being good looking and banging chick
Well can't blame him for bragging in such circumstances
>>
>>40785305
Get your suit fitted you look like a faggot
>>
>>40785381
>af09e034_RKar8h.jpg
>you
>>
>>40780323
> tfw have to ask daddy to press buttons in the lift
WILL THEY EVER
>>
>>40785415 (You)
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.