[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please tell me if SS is a good or not, not sure if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: z4.jpg (9KB, 160x250px) Image search: [Google]
z4.jpg
9KB, 160x250px
Can someone please tell me if SS is a good or not, not sure if people are meming or serious about the Trex-bod
>>
>>40778046
why dont you try it for 6 fucking weeks and tell us yourself. faggit
>>
>>40778055
ive already been doing it for 4 weeks, I dont want to continue on the program if it sucks
>>
>>40778076
so tell us in 2 weeks if it sucks or not. thanks
>>
>>40778097
>asking a question on a fitness board about fitness
sorry familam
>>
>>40778046
It starts for starting strength and it's fine for a starting program.
>>
File: 1456605002326.jpg (87KB, 383x598px) Image search: [Google]
1456605002326.jpg
87KB, 383x598px
>>40778046
>>
>>40779026
Obvious butt injection is obvious
>>
>>40778046
It's good for solid strength gains (not so much aesthetics) and eases you into training in a way that the average retard can't fuck up. It's meant for beginners though, so after you notice the strength gains decreasing a lot, or you want to make more aesthetic gains you are supposed to switch programs.
>>
>>40778046
SS is a great program. I've used it to start and I've used it to regain strength after taking a hiatus. The second time was incredibly quick, having already worked through all the form issues.

I would highly recommend SS followed by texas method
>>
It's superb BUT don't follow the diet, Mark is an expert when it comes to the lifts but his diet advice is literal garbage.
>>
>>40778046
if you're young only do it for a month or two then switch to a ppl while eating a lot, that's what i did and i made a lot of gains
>>
>>40779068
This.
>>
>>40778046
it is a good submaximal progression
it is mediocre w/r/t exercise choice and frequency
it is not going to get you your dream bod

if you have been lifting 4 weeks then just suck it up and do it another 4, you are not wasting your time
>>
>>40779068
What do you think is best for aesthetic gains?
>>
File: il_fullxfull.310242919.jpg (222KB, 885x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.310242919.jpg
222KB, 885x1500px
>>40778046
>>
>>40780282
Get your squat up to 300 lbs, then worry about aesthetics.
But basically follow a bodybuilder of your choosing.
>high rep, low weight
>full body
>>
File: Moosefix 127.jpg (202KB, 891x960px) Image search: [Google]
Moosefix 127.jpg
202KB, 891x960px
>>40778046
do you care about your looks at all? do GSLP
do you ONLY want to get strong fast? do SS

it's not that difficult, people.
>>
>>40782379
For non-memers
https://www.google.de/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3djtyi/gslp_i_should_have_been_doing_this_instead_of/
>>
>>40782429
Also this
>>
>>40782483
Still too afraid of doing deadlifts because no one to check my form.
>>
>>40778046
u will get strong on it but its not the most optimal program for recreational lifters. if you arent an athelete and just want to get big and strong u should do alpha destinys novice program. hes gotten 1000's of testimonials and ive had my OWN clients run it with great sucess
>>
>>40782514
alot of people shill this program and i believe that its good but those exercises r so uncoventinal and i dont want to look like a retard in the gym
>>
>>40782543
read the faq. he gives u some substitutes like free squats for box squats and regular touch and go bench for floor press, and conveitonal deadlift instead of trap bar deadlift but u will see more gains on the way he intended the program to be run. although i swap out trap bar for straight bar DL because my gym doesnt have a trap bar
>>
I've been doing ICF 5x5 for about 7 months with most fuck-arounditis but the last three months I've focused on increasing the weight, eating/sleeping more by adding almost a gallon of whole milk ad. I'm pretty t-rex mode right now.

The squat is such a mental thing, I enjoy doing it at the beginning of each work out and improving my form and challenging myself to lift more weight but my legs have just developed more than everything else and that's just what happened. ICF is designed to get around the SS trex thing, and my upper body def looks better than when I started but it's kind of funny how I look when you see the whole picture
>>
>>40782584
Can someone post a t-rex mode guy?
>>
>>40782584
if u dont want to go full trex and get that feminine xtaper look just swap free squats to box squats, u will get massive glutes and hamstrings which makes u thicker and not stick out sideways and much.
>>
>>40778055
how do I upvote this comment
>>
Reg Park's
>>
>>40782379
HOLY SHIT SAKURA
>>
>>40782643
Disregard this idiocy
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.