[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone know any effective exercises if you have no equipment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fitbody.jpg (108KB, 590x817px) Image search: [Google]
fitbody.jpg
108KB, 590x817px
does anyone know any effective exercises if you have no equipment? i'm not trying to get hella buff, like a body builder, but i just want to look good ffs. i.e. increase pex size, abs, biceps/triceps, etc.

pic related. not trying to get buff as hell, just /fit/, ya know? thanks.
>>
>>40776596
just incase you aren't a troll: eat healthy, do cardio, pull-ups and pushups
>>
>>40776596
no idea what your starting point is, but based on your question, probably pretty basic. you're underestimating the amount of work involved in building muscle size and looking like that, especially if you dont use any equipment.

reddit /r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

just dont visit any other parts of that website and you'll be fine. or look up overcoming gravity and read that, or both. bodyweight training is (i think) fun, but progress will be somewhat slower than lifting
>>
r/bodyweightfitness have a genuinely decent calisthetics routine
>>
>>40776596
Pull ups. The only equipment you need for abs is a kitchen
>>
>>40776700
no im not a troll.
>>40776706
i appreciate the link. :)
>>
>pex
>>
>>40777106
'seps 'n pex
>>
File: EdSRs.png (635KB, 1288x3200px) Image search: [Google]
EdSRs.png
635KB, 1288x3200px
Get decent running shoes. Go to a discount shoe place and find some nice ones that are a half a size bigger than what you usually wear.

Go find a track that is open to the public. Most High Schools have one that is open to the public when the school isnt using it.

Start by doing the couch to 5k which I included (Emi is love Emi is life - can't believe it's been four years since I played Katawa...)

Have fun and when you master this you will be one step closer to a great fit body.
>>
>>40777106
inside joke between me and my friends.

i did mean pecs, stg.
>>
File: 1484802803751.jpg (3MB, 3773x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1484802803751.jpg
3MB, 3773x4000px
>>40776596
Also download convict conditioning, infinite intensity, you are your own gym, building the gymnastic body and le methode naturalle(my french is rusty as fuck)

Also start running, jogging, going for long walks, hiking, take up a sport. SOMETHING to get you up and off your ass and sweating.

After that it's only about calorie balance.
>>
>>40777232
Bench dips are supposed to be really dangerous, right?
>>
>>40777565
as long as you don't go too deep with them they're supposed to be fine.Having your hands far apart while doing regular dips is actually worse, I think, for the same reasons that wide push ups aren't good for your shoulders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L4kdK-vqBY
>>
>>40776596
Calisthenics routines on youtube
>>
>>40777226
we're not your friends you faggot
>>
>>40776700
This.

Throw in some dumbbells for curls, shoulder presses and one arm rows.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.