[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start working out 6 months ago >go from skinny nerd to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
9KB, 205x246px
>start working out 6 months ago
>go from skinny nerd to still skinny, but chiseled
>six pack, toned arms (but chest is still kinda small)
>listen to /fit/ and not let any normie feedback affect me.
>people start seeing me work out, they start getting hyped
>say that they can see me glowin and that im lookin good.
>today, finally decide to work out with friends for once
>i go to spot my friend and he just pretends im not there and calls someone else to spot him
>i laugh it off but still hurt and i just say "yo max direspect haha!"
>they see me lifting weights and they hover over me and put their hands over the bar thinking ill drop it on my self
>what the fuck
>bar is 95 fucking pounds and THESE little shits are struggling to do 5 reps with it.
>just go along with it
>want to add 5 pounds so we atleast get 105 pounds
>they say no, say I can barely lift it
Last time i work out with these fucking shits, i tried not to let these fucking guys get to me but theres only so much I can do when 5 people act like dicks to you in the only gym.
>>
If you still workout with normies then uninstall your gym membership bro
>>
>>40775875
Im never fucking doing it again, why the fuck do you even need a spot,

Spots are for fucking pussies with no confidence in their lifts
>>
>>40775849
>expecting normies to be helpful and not spiteful
are you a retarded
>>
>>40775849
why don't you just call them weak faggots? you're obviously stronger than they are
>>
>>40775982
cause im not a sociopath, they're on my track team and i want to try to remain on good terms with them.

But now that i think about it that wouldve been alpha as shit but im getting second hand embarrassment even thinking about doing it

Im kind of a beta when it comes to confrontation, thats why im here discussing this shit with you guys.
Im not proud of it
>>
You've been lifting for six months and you bench 105? How skelly are you?
>>
>>40776055
145 pounds
I run cross country so i can't get too heavy, i lift and do push ups just to chisel out my body, not to get bulked
>>
>>40775849
You need to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>40776096
>>
>>40775849
>today, finally decide to work out with friends for once
nice "friends" you have homie
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.