[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wellbutrin is causing me panic attacks, anybody on /fit/ have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Mitt-Romney-241055-4-402.jpg (44KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Mitt-Romney-241055-4-402.jpg
44KB, 402x402px
Wellbutrin is causing me panic attacks, anybody on /fit/ have any similar experiences?
>>
>>40775253
No. I take Wellbutrin too and I've never had any problems with it.
>>
>>40775253
Did you just start taking it? Its common for antidepressants to make shit worse for a little while before better. If you have been taking it a while and it's just now starting, be sure you rule out other possible causes first, and if its for sure the medicine, tell your doctor and switch to another med.
>>
>>40775253
Im no doctor (though I have done cancer research at Stanford...) but that sounds like a really odd effect that I dont remember being listed on the side effects. It may be psychosomatic or the result of a lifestyle change. Either way, consult your doctor as soon as possible and dont take any advice from a korean shitposting board if you really want help.
>>
>>40775253
Nope. The only time I had a long string of panic attacks was when I used to binge drink then stopped. Had panic attacks that lasted around three or four days.
>>
File: 1489654524873.jpg (149KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1489654524873.jpg
149KB, 612x612px
>>40775253
I'm on 300mg wellbutrin xl. Have been for 14 months.

If you're experiencing panic attacks it is likely due to an increase in resting heart rate, or simply due to the increase in norepinephrine.

Do you take any other stimulants? The only time I experienced a panic attack on wellbutrin, was when I used an ECY stack.

Regardless, you're more than likely fine. If the panic attacks don't stop, switch antidepressants.
>>40777664
Anxiety is one of the common side effects of wellbutrin.
>>
>>40778084
What's the difference between norepinephrine and dopamine?
>>
>>40778162
They're different neurotransmitters.

Wellbutrin is an NDRI. Norepinephrine, Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor

Norepinephrine is what you'd call "adrenaline", which would increase the risk of you having feelings of anxiety/panic attacks.
>>
I've been taking wellbutrin for a year now and i had the only panic attack I've ever had about a month ago
I was stacking it with a shitload of caffeine though so maybe that was it
Normally i'm chill and deal with stress really well so it just kind of came out of the blue
>>
>>40775253

do you have any anxiety issues, either diagnosed or not? wellbutrin can exacerbate these in rare circumstances.

i've had some similar issues with it. most notably increased heart rate, but never a full-blown panic attack. only had those when smoking weed.
>>
File: R14kkDj.jpg (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.jpg
35KB, 657x527px
Welbutrin gave me man tits
>>
Not sure why but I get really bad anxiety like feeling dizzy and heart palpitations but I've never had a panic attack before.
>>
>>40775253

took it once when i was a teen, got severe dizzyness and stopped

it's garbage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.