[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with all the naked dudes in the gym locker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: RyanGoslingNude.jpg (126KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
RyanGoslingNude.jpg
126KB, 600x401px
What the fuck is up with all the naked dudes in the gym locker room? They just walk around, dicks swinging like propellers, not giving two shits about the general feeling of disgust in the room. They are not /fit/ like pic related, they're just a bunch of old fat dudes
>>
>>40775027
>i don't like to be nakey so nobody can be nakey or i might go gay

go ahead and gas yourself faggot.
>>
they don't give a fuck

the better question is why aren't you naked as well?
>>
>>40775027
nudity at gyms was much more freely accepted in past generations
>>
>>40775027
>complains about naked dudes not being sexy enough
Have fun in hell faggot
>>
>>40775027
Literally old perverted gays.
>>
>>40775114
If I had to see a naked guy I'd rather he be somewhat aesthetic. Instead it's just these fat, wrinkly, hairy guys that will stand butt naked at their locker for 10 minutes.
>>
>>40775059
>>40775087
>>40775108
>>40775114

You know, I like to think about this scene and it's context

>"I'm sorry is this bothering you?"
>"No it's not!"
>"Cal, my schwonz is in your face for twenty minutes. If it's not bothering you, we've got bigger problems"

There's a great lesson to be learned here
>>
>>40775134
>If I had to see a naked guy I'd rather he be somewhat aesthetic
this is how you know you're a faggot.
If I was literally forced to look at someones cock I wouldn't give a fuck whether or not the guy had abs, I just wouldn't want to see a scurvy HIV-hapa-siphil-AIDS sores bleeding everywhere.

but guess what, you're not forced to stare at cocks even if you're surrounded by naked 12' tall lanklets, you just have to look upwards
>>
I don't even think the naked old guys at my gym ever exercise. Pretty sure they just hangout in the locker room. I assume they're gay, and it's like belonging to a $40/month strip club.
>>
Been there..... locker room at local gym/pool.
>take my young daughter to swim class.
>tell her to turn around while I change, no problem, off to class.
>after class there are a bunch of middle age guys standing around naked. 2 of them were literally OP's picture.
>no way to shield her other than to get dressed in a bathroom stallike

I understand, it's a locker room, and we all change and are naked at times. I just don't understand the 40-60 year olds standing around for extended periods of time dicks-a-swingin.
>>
>>40775468
maybe don't parade your daughter around loose cocks, shitbag.
>>
>>40775027
its because you arent being polite, have you tried sucking one for them?
>>
>>40775144
pffff that movie is fucking garbage, youre never gonna make it if you think Gosling's character has a valuable lesson
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 181x278px
>>40775468
>oh I didn't.. I didn't realize there'd be so many dicks in the cock room for penises only
FUCK OFF
>>
Old gyn dudes are alpha as Fuck. They don't hesitate when talking to the young cardio bunny's. They don't avoid the qt receptionist. They walk around tackle out to cuck you and let you know they are in charge round here.
>>
>>40775144
Megakek
>>
>>40775144

he was just fucking with him. he would have changed his answer if he had said yes.
>>
it's usually the fat old dudes. just direct your gaze away and get out as fast as you can.
>>
File: 1489554971935.jpg (20KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1489554971935.jpg
20KB, 320x310px
Why are you faggots so insecure? Sounds like some deep rooted homosexual tendencies you freaks have in your subconscious
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.