[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all swole guys are chads to some extent does that mean all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6687.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6687.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
If all swole guys are chads to some extent does that mean all fitgirls are Stacey's personality wise /fit/?
>>
>>40769234
yes, all 7 billion people fit into roughly 3 personality types, mostly dictated by their FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME.
>>
>>40769234
Phoar that looks like a fit Hayden.
>>
>>40769234
>all swole guys are chad
but this board is living breathing proof that this is false
>>
>>40769249
to an extent
>>
>>40769234
chad status is granted on the merit of facial aesthetics and height, not body

and fit girls are not necesserily stacies unless they are also white and with a pretty face

that's my life experience anyway
>>
>>40769234
not necessarily but they do have massive egos, bigger than chad egos
>>
>>40769553
>chad status is granted on the merit of facial aesthetics and height, not body
nope, a chad is a guy that gets the full pyramid, face height and frame without an effort, he eats pizza, lifts casually and fucks for cardio and has a better body than you that eats 2lbs of chicken breast a day
>>
>>40769234
is she natty
>>
>>40770193
i guess you could say frame counts in that sense

not body as in mucles per se, but genetic frame/shape yeah, i can see that being a factor
>>
File: 1450631593495.gif (2MB, 325x216px) Image search: [Google]
1450631593495.gif
2MB, 325x216px
>>40770201
most likely not

wimmen need a certain level of natty bodyfat in order to have functioning ovaries and a regulated ovary cycle

she's around 10-15%for the abs to appear
might be wrongtbh genetics and what not
>>
I've heard dyels ask why there is so many women that are buff nowadays.
Women have a few advantages.
Midget frames. This allows them to get buff easily due to the proportions.
Less upkeep. Their muscles aren't really big so all they have to do is eat a meal.
Better discipline. There is no real anxiety about failing or impressing peers. They can lift leisurely and get steady gains. Literally no one tells them they can't do it.

This results in more chadettes than chads.
>>
>>40769234
Vanessa lost a lot of size.
>>
>>40770226
Is that why you're such a fatass? Because you wanna remain fertile?
>>
>>40770253
You're fucking stupid. If they are roiding - sure, but it's difficult as fuck for women to gain muscle naturally because their natural testosterone is only a fraction compared to that of men.
>>
>>40769234
I would like to put my pee-pee in her hoo-hah.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.