[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to get surgery on my knee >no squatting or deadlifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>have to get surgery on my knee
>no squatting or deadlifts for at least 2 months

Depression thread.
>>
Become curlbro and finally get some girls
>>
>>40766614
this
>>
>>40766614

I don't want gains goblins. I just want to squat and deadlift.
>>
ruptured my pec few months back and due to lots of scarry tissue in left pec will probably be unable to bench anything past 2 plates ever
>>
>>40766599
>knee surgery
>no squatting or deadlifts for at least 2 months
sorry to break this for you, anon, but you won't be squatting at least for 6 months
>>
>>40766614
this guy gets it
>>
File: Angry.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Angry.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>40766634

Please no... it's just a small surgery to remove an ossicle...
>>
>>40766599
Get fat
>>
>>40766632
howd you rupture it
>>
>>40766599
How'd the surgery come about?

Just eat a lot and hit your upper body hard. Maybe do some yoga type shit. You should still be good to do some modified pendlay row's which hit your back as well as some other back exercises like the dumbell row and cable's fly's/rows. All of those hit your back without using your knee too much. Maybe try doing weighted hiking trips if you can and the doctor okay's it. That'll hit your legs really hard.

If you do these consistently you should come back at least comparable on the deadlift. Plus I've found that a lot of the time you can go away from squats for a long time and come back at a very similar weight because you're always working out your legs somewhat(by walking around). Just make sure to not be sedentary if you still want high squats.
>>
Smh. It doesn't affect the most important lift, BENCH PRESS.

t. someone who might need shoulder surgery or at least to lay off
>>
>>40766919

I've had Osgood-Schlatter's disease on my right knee since I was 12. I'm now 24, and rather than having the pain subside with age which is commonly seen in OSD, it's gotten pretty bad lately. I feel like the tendon or the ossicle is about to rip off. Walking up a flight of stairs is difficult, and it's gotten so bad that my left leg is noticeably bigger than my right because I use the left more. I can't do more than a quarter squat without my right knee feeling like it's being stabbed by a rusty knife.

Thanks for all the advice bro. I'll try to be as active as possible.
>>
>>40766599
Dont be a pussy about it op. There are several surgeries that I need right now
>>
>>40766977
No problem. Back in college I used to get lazy near finals and stop working out for a long time. Sometimes up to four months

When I came back my squat would be down 40-50 pounds but I could usually make back 30 pounds of it in the first month.
>>
>>40766599

> dislocated my fucking knee in the club on Saturday night
> was joining some friends I dont know very well and they think im retarded now
> Gym routine ruined for months
> Surfing holiday cancelled
> Might have torn something too, it doesnt feel right.

Was in hospital from 9am to 6am and they would not give me an ice pack or allow me to lie on the floor so I could elevate it. Or give me painkillers as I had drank a few beers. I was in agony

I already have depression and I was genuinely suicidal all of yesterday. Im such a fucking retard urgh
>>
>>40766599
> get to 455 squat and 585 deadlift
> making all kinds of gains
> my parents blessed me with a shitty umbilical ring
> develop small umbilical hernia
> have appointment with surgeon on Tuesday

fml f a m
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.