[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is pizza a cheat meal? >good balance of carbs, protein,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

why is pizza a cheat meal?

>good balance of carbs, protein, and fat
>slow release protein from casein
>low GI carbs in base
>>
>>40758269
Its very calorie dense. You can however make your own homemade pizza with calculated macros of each ingridient and have it as normal meals as much as your macros allow
>>
Pizza isn't a problem. It's the two pizzas, 1.25ltr coke and cheesy garlic bread that is the actual issue. Eating it in bed also doesn't help and also not going to the gym. Same goes for all foods. People and their meme diets are retarded..The redpill is you can live on fucking anything because humans are damn good at metabolising whatever the fuck they can find.. it's eating too much that fucks you
>>
>>40758269
American pizza is a pile of shit is the answer.
>>
>>40758269
I'm fully catered except on weekends so I eat a pizza on each day of the weekend as a meal. Works well enough esp since I'm bulkan.
>>
>>40758307
do you go to kings college in brisbane
>>
>>40758269
>good balance of carbs, protein, and fat

not even close
>>
>>40758324

Nah I''m living in Granada right now. Usually I live in the UK.
>>
>>40758327
where's the imbalance. fat?
>>
>>40758269
Maybe an authentic Italian Pizza cooked by Giuseppe in his grandmothers Pizzeria. Not your Dominos bigboy stuffed crust oilfest.
>>
>>40758324
Churr my bro
>>
>>40758340
laods of fat and carbs and not enough protons

It's only good if you're bulking, doing crazy amounts of cardio or >>40758291
>>
>>40758367
Yes its good for bulking mainly , but you can still reduce the amount of calories and fats in your homemade pizza , by using low fat cheese and extra lean ham , making a thinner crust and so on. Won't be as tasty but its a good way to kill your cravings for pizza every once in a while
>>
>>40758367
>Not having 5 different types of meat as topping and extra cheese
>>
>>40759240
Stop putting a fucking layer of mince on everything.
>>
If it fits your macros is not a meme tbqh

I just had a medium cheese and tomato dominos on thin crust with reduced fat mozzarella for lunch

95g carbs
20g fat
40g protonz

Had oats with whey PB and bananas for breakfast

Will have chicken and potatoes for dinner

My macros are near perfect today.
>>
>>40758341
This
>>
>>40759304
I will not. One of my favorite pizzas has minced meat, salami, ham and bacon on it.
>>
>>40758341
As a dominos employee, we do not have stuffed crust.
>>
>>40758292
>Eating a pizza in bed
Jesus, do you have a camera in my room or some shit?
>>
>>40760926
Jesus doesn't need a camera, he and all your dead loved ones are watching you from heaven.
>>
>>40759573
you do have disgustingly oily crap though
>>
>>40758367
>Not enough protons
>1.6726219 × 10-27 kilograms
I'll stick to my proton deficient diet.
>>
>>40760950
Pan pizzas, sandwiches, and brownies are super fucking oily and buttery. Especially pan pizzas.

I think our regular dough isn't as oily as mom and pop places though.
>>
>>40759573
You should. Go talk to the higher ups about putting that shit on the menu.

>Nearest Pizza Hut is still too far away to order delivery
>>
The problem isn't real pizza it's amerifat's pizza
>>
>>40758269

actually goin out for a pizza rn. I'm >>40758307

What do I get lads? Was thinking anchovies.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.