[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was my chest and tricep day. I have only been lifting for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1489737028932.png (538KB, 680x986px) Image search: [Google]
1489737028932.png
538KB, 680x986px
This was my chest and tricep day. I have only been lifting for 3 weeks so I know its all light. let me know what I can do better. sorry if I call something by the wrong name

Dumbbell military press
1x5 50 pounds
1x5 40 pounds
1x6 35 pounds

Barbell military press
1x5 35 plates on each side
1x4 30 pounds on each side
1x5 20 pounds on each side
Iso-lateral decline press
1x12 55 pound each arm (I wasnt sure how much I could do)
1x5 80 pounds each arm
1x6 70 pounds each arm

Incline press machine
1x5 70p each arm
2x6 50p each arm

Pec Deck cable machine
1x6 61pounds
1x6 54 pounds
1x5 54 pounds
>>
File: 1489741184575.jpg (41KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
1489741184575.jpg
41KB, 500x753px
>>40758147
>>
>1x5 35 plates each side
Hulk is that you ?
>>
>>40758187
Like I said I am only 3 weeks in. I will screen cap this and repost again in 20 weeks to show my progress. I will pass you one day.
>>
>>40758198
no the anon meant "1x35 plates each side" would, in fitness terms, mean you had 35 weight plates on one side, and 35 on the other, making it a total of 70 plates, which, if 1plate=20kg, means you lifted 1420 kg of weight. you meant 1x35 pound plates on each side
>>
>>40758226
When I said 1x5 35 plates I mean I did one set of 5 reps 1x5 with 35plates on each side. Sorry I am new to this guys but I thought that was the format people use to express sets x reps
>>
>>40758238
35 pound plates. Sorry I am new to this
>>
>>40758238
>>40758246
where did you find that routine though? it's pretty shit. google either
fierce 5 beginner routine (the bodybuilding forum link),
greyskull lp (go to google images and it's the one with black background)
or if you're really lazy download the stronglifts app on your phone and do that. the stronglifts routine tells you what to do, with the weight and all that stuff. also, read the sticky on /fit/ and go to reddit.com/r/fitness and read their FAQ (on the sidebar) to gain general knowledge of lifting and eating
>>
>>40758274
I read the sticky and all the links provided inside.
I eat 180 grams of protein from many different sources everyday. I balance my protein with massive amounts of green vegetables and complex carbs. Is there any advice as to what a good chest/ triceps day would be?
>>
>>40758274
I just did the exercises I know how to do in the gym. I tried to go heavy on the weight and wanted to hit around 7 reps so I fell short on most of them. What do you do for chest day? I read the sticky please desu
>>
>>40758296
google coolcicada's ppl
it's a 6 day/wk though, if you want to do chest/tris, back/bis, legs, you need to hit each of those twice per week.
>>
>>40758313
That sounds similar to my current routine.
Chest and Tris then back and bis and then legs. I feel like I should be doing a shoulder day but I hate isolating it and I just want to do different forms shoulder press but I dont want to disproportionately work out my triceps. I will google what you said thanks for the advice
>>
>>40758313
>coolcicada's ppl
Just checked this out and its pretty much the same as what I have figured out so far on my own. I guess I should combine shoulders on chest and tricep day. Thanks for this info bro I will be switching to this with p/p/l/p/p/l/rest
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.