[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll give you your 8/10 girlfriend anon, but I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: kevin o'leary.jpg (61KB, 879x659px) Image search: [Google]
kevin o'leary.jpg
61KB, 879x659px
>I'll give you your 8/10 girlfriend anon, but I want 45% of your gains and want you to quit squatting once your reach 2pl8.

Do you make the deal?
>>
>>40756521
2pl8 with each hand right?
>>
id like to hear from the other sharks
>>
>>40756521
No
>>
File: barbara.jpg (143KB, 1072x804px) Image search: [Google]
barbara.jpg
143KB, 1072x804px
>Look, I like the way you look. I can tell you have a good routine and you know how to bulk. But, I see you don't use a smith machine, which is very dangerous, and for that reason, I'm out
>>
>>40756521
45% of 225 is only 101.25. That's far too low a value to place on this deal. Kevin you're out.

I wanna make a deal with Lori
>>
File: smith machine.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smith machine.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>40756592
>smith machine
barb was always the idiot of the group
>>
>>40756521
But 55% of my current squat is higher than 225

Also no
>>
>>40756558
>>40756605
I'm saving your spines. No point in having a girlfriend if you can't walk.
>>
File: lori.jpg (75KB, 1380x1035px) Image search: [Google]
lori.jpg
75KB, 1380x1035px
>>40756605
Josh... I think your insertions would do great on QVC. But if its gonna be worth my time I need you to get cannonball delts. If you want a deal with me you are going to have to start juicing.
>>
>>40756629
Thanks for your input, unfortunately I don't lift for whores lel
>>
>>40756629
Anything for you Lori <3
>>
>>40756546

>squatting
>each hand

And I thought I was the only one who did handstand squats.
>>
i dont want a gf (got out of a 4 year relationship recently)

i just got to 2 pl8 squat and want 3 pl8

so no fuck off kevin
>>
I fucking hate you and you don't know anything about lifting or women. I'm out
>>
>>40756617
she's not wrong you know
>>
Women are overrated by desperate loser white knight virgins so no.
>>
>>40756710
T. Virgin
>>
>>40756592
>Look I'm Barbara
>So I'm out

This bitch has never made a deal with anyone
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.