[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>powerlifters are taking all the hot chicks WHAT THE FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: the mountain got.jpg (61KB, 634x847px) Image search: [Google]
the mountain got.jpg
61KB, 634x847px
>powerlifters are taking all the hot chicks

WHAT THE FUCK /FIT/, YOU TOLD ME THEY LIKED SWIMMERS BODY
>>
That big and he's with a 6/10...
>>
>>40754554
She's an 8, she's fit and beautiful.
>>
How can she even take his dick jesus christ she would be torn in half.
>>
>>40754554
To be fair. In Iceland its night for like 22hours a day

It's literally too dark to see what other people look like
>>
>>40754562
Lifting doesn't increase dick size bro
>>
>>40754604
But proportionally his dick would be like the size of her forearm
>>
>>40754549
>powerlifters are taking all the hot chicks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>40754549
he's tall
>>
>>40754582
kek
>>
File: 1469731254713.jpg (46KB, 431x445px) Image search: [Google]
1469731254713.jpg
46KB, 431x445px
>>40754549
But women don't like bald men OP
>>
File: mountain and cersei.jpg (40KB, 595x526px) Image search: [Google]
mountain and cersei.jpg
40KB, 595x526px
>>40754911
>>
>>40754549
>famous person who also happens to be a powerlifter has a has a girlfriend

Yeah it's definitely because he's a powerlifter bro. I'm sure this applies to all of them.
>>
File: mountain pre lifting.jpg (18KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
mountain pre lifting.jpg
18KB, 225x300px
This is him before roids. Why don't you ride the bike?
>>
>>40754918
>>40754746
height/dick has no correlation (I wish it did as 6'4 though)
>>
>buying LV brand names

Thank God I'm single and i never have to walk into those pretentious psudeo shops ever again
>>
>>40754950
It does if you're proportional.
>>
>>40754950
It does, it just doesn't mean every tall guy has a big one and every small guy has a small one.

I'm tall and built, average in the dick department. Kind of a let down since girls assume I'd be packing.
>>
>>40754946
Dude he was 20 at that pic. Wasn't he already fucking M A S S I V E at like 24-25?

What did he run? 5g+ a week?
>>
>>40754549
>the mountain
>powerlifter
>>
>>40755029

Doubt he ran that much (and at that point you're probably into complete receptor saturation - there's reasons other than the sides that even pro BBers don't go that high). Going from never lifting and playing a very cardio-intensive sport to lifting and roiding under the tutelage of a former WSM competitor in a gym full of monsters will take you a long way really fast.
>>
>>40755029
AFAIK most strongmen mainly run high doses of test and deca, as well as the standard strength orals (anavar/winny/halo if you're a sick cunt)
You've gotta take compounds, but you've also got to have good genetics and eat like a mad cunt, or else you'll look like the average roidaroo/boston lloyd.
>>
>>40755016
honestly this. one time a girl i was with told me she was nervous because she thought i had a huge dick but she was glad it was average sized because she didnt want it to hurt. i was hurt but also felt like she was kind of sweet. oh well at least I'm face height frame top kek
>>
>>40754549
Women are attracted to passion and confidence. Hot women can be found dating the top percentage of any hobby no matter what they look like.
>>
>>40754582
only for half the year...then it switches...
>>
>>40755016
No, there literally is no correlation. This shit gets posted on /fit/ like 10x every day how do you not know this
>>
>>40755286
6'1 and 8.5 inches, stay mad short man
>>
>>40755286
No there is, height is one of the only things that correlates with dick size. Height and race so stfu you microdicked manlet
>>
>>40754987
The only people that buy LV nowadays are newrich jackasses that don't know shit and think gaudy shit like LV will make them anything more than middle class
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.