[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at her, /fit/, she's happy. You waste all your time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1489075008161.jpg (223KB, 1536x1536px)
1489075008161.jpg
223KB, 1536x1536px
Look at her, /fit/, she's happy. You waste all your time lifting and dieting and will never be satisfied. Just give up and live a happy life
>inb4 thinly veiled FPH/FPS thread
>>
>>40754371
Yeah, I will be happy and have a happy life once this lard dies from a heart attack at 30.
>>inb4 thinly veiled FPH/FPS thread
Sorry your genetics(tm) made you fat, OP.
>>
Pain is happiness.
>>
I'll be happier when I outlive her by twice her current age minimum
>>
>>40754387
>implying you won't suffer the same fate from your supplements
>implying a workout accident won't cripple you for life eventually
Kek, so deluded it's sad
>>
>>40754414
>implying i lift
I don't senpai but doing sprinter shit, I am going to outlive you over 3 times the number of years you will die from a heart attack.
>>
File: 6034_md.jpg (223KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6034_md.jpg
223KB, 600x600px
Is that 3 minutes of gluttony really worth looking/feeling like shit.
>>
>>40754371
But lifting makes me happy, I find it very fun and exciting to lift weights. I spend more time doing that than it takes that fat bitch to wolf down a meal from McDonalds or inhale a large sugar drink from Starbucks, meaning I get more satisfaction.

On top of that, I like to run, and there is no greater feeling than finishing a long run.
>>
File: 1489076181197.png (540KB, 716x446px) Image search: [Google]
1489076181197.png
540KB, 716x446px
>>40754452
>>
How many of you have ever actually been overweight?
>>
>>40754371
I was never happy having to gorge down meals while doing deadlines. I just came back from my morning exercise, did some bodyweight training while some fat fucks were staring at me like I'm some kind of traitor. I'm not exactly /fit/ yet but god damn this the best fun I've had in a while. So yeah, fuck you and your trashy foods.
>>
>>40754511
Me

So glad that I lost all the weight, being fat sucked. I was tired all the time and couldn't do much physical activity.
>>
>>40754371
One day all fat people will die, and I will be happy.
>>
>>40754511
I was ~40 lbs overweight, if that counts. Took my first bulk too far and fell off the wagon, but kept eating like I was lifting. I took it all off the next summer. There's no excuse to stay that way.
>>
>>40754371
>You waste all your time lifting and dieting and will never be satisfied.
Nah I'm just lucky I have a fast metabolism
>>
>>40754371
>shes happy
No, no she isnt. You cant look like that and be happy, you cant eat that much and be happy, you cant feel the way she feels and be happy.

Shes not happy, shes not happy at all.
>>
>>40754511
I used to be fat as fucking fatass and it sucked. Wanted to die desu but for some reason decided to sort my life out instead. Fatties who say they're happy are fucking liars.
>>
>>40754371
>all that effort into clothes and makesup but still be a fat blob
she's not happy
>>
>>40754544

Not all of us. Some of us will get our shit together, stop being fat, and outlive all the judgemental DYELs who hated on us when we were fat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.