[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >nearly 5'5" and 185 pounds >fembot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2720.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2720.png
102KB, 600x730px
>be me
>nearly 5'5" and 185 pounds
>fembot w/ depression and anxiety
>one day eat maybe 800 calories because anxiety makes me forget about eating
>next day eat 2000+ calories (tdee is near 1700 calories) because i have nothing to do and only like eating
>have maintained my weight by +/-5 pounds

I don't know what to do. I know HOW to lose weight, I just have so many mental issues and excuses and my feelings and all that just keep me stagnant. I want to be like 130-140 pounds.
>>
File: ballerina.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
ballerina.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>40746460
>I know HOW to lose weight

Then do it, you sadbrained retard

Fucking roasties
>>
cut dairy
>>
>>40746460
Maybe you should try exercising instead of starving yourself every other day.
>>
>>40746460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf6t0

Personally I download motivational videos into mp3 and listen to them numerous times a day. Helps me
>>
>>40746460
Everyone struggles to lose weight, doesnt mean you're mentally ill. Try and find lifestyle changes, if all you do is sit around its hard not to be fat. Not only thru lack of exercise but constant eating out of boredom
>>
>>40746488
EXercise cuts a small amount of calories. It's mostly diet.
>>
browse fph threads so that u hate urself and stop eating like a fat fuck (srs)
>>
>>40746658
A labourer easily burns thousands of calories a day, so its a moot point that exercise only burns a few calories.

Gaining muscle is another good way to lose fat even though the number on the scales wont drop a lot
>>
>>40746460
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>40746460
Find something to do other than eating on the days where you overeat?

You have depression. Try CBT self help. It might not fix your problems but it'll give you something to do and help you on the road to mental health
>>
everytime you feel like eating, drink two glasses of water
>>
>>40746750
>find something to do other than eat
This. After I found an alternative activity, quitting jerking off became incredibly easy.
>>
>>40746787
There's so much to jerk off too though.
>>
Listen you disgusting rostie

Your only going to lose weight if you REALLY want to, without that nothing fucking matters, sort your shit out.

After that there is a whole ream of things you can do but all of them involve eating at less that your tdee EVERYDAY. I personally cut at my BMR calories and do 20 minutes of cardio (where i actually put some fucking effort in you rostie) in addition to my normal weight training.
>>
>>40746697
How many chicks do you know that work construction? This >>40746658 anon is correct and you are a fucking retard.

>>40746460
Cardio for mental health gains + fix your diet with discipline.
>>
>>40746460
EC STACK -500 deficit and let's fucking go ahhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>40746871
Man chill out. Is having a girl around bringing out your inner robot?
>>
>>40746697
Bullshit. Even the hardest manual laborer only burns 4-5 hundred calories, unless your job involves running marathons.
>>
>>40746460
stop being a fucking bitch and whine about your problems. You know what to do to lose weight. So apply yourself and do it. Or stay fat, it's up to you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.