[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: naafa.png (852KB, 811x611px) Image search: [Google]
naafa.png
852KB, 811x611px
I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately, every day there is a new one with over 300 replies.
What bothers me isn't you laughing at fat people, I suppose it's just human nature to look down on others to make yourself feel better.
What bothers me is the sheer ignorance you display.

Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.
You morons are either:
1) too dense to comprehend this or
2) simply will not accept scientific truth when it goes against your beliefs.
But you will straight out of the bat accept statements such as "ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE", yet with obesity obviously it's 100% the fatties fault.

For example: Bell, C. G., Walley, A. J., & Froguel, P. (2005). The genetics of human obesity. Nature reviews. Genetics, 6(3), 221–34. doi:10.1038/nrg1556
demonstrated between 0.4 and 0.8 GENETIC heritability of obesity.
How about that?

Oh what am I thinking, you will just hide your head in the sand and yell "fatty" or whatever, Yes I am a bit fat, but guess what, it's not a 100% my fault. Just like it's not a 100% fault that you are a DYEL hungry skeleton auschwitz.

Your genes matter and so do mine.
>>
Fatty
>>
Fatty
>>
File: IMG_1421.jpg (37KB, 720x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1421.jpg
37KB, 720x579px
Then remove urself out the gene pool brah
>>
Delicious pasta, thanks for that, had to eat something.
>>
It's not a major genitical problem. 99% of people can avoid obesity just by eating properly. It is not possible for you to eat nothing and not eventually lose mass.
>>
>>40745815
Flapping your sausage fingers on the keyboard does not count as your daily cardio. Go for a run fatty.
>>
>>40745815
Die you fat piece of shit. Its your fault that you're too weak to stop eating
>>
>>40745815
That fatass mexican girl will look like her mom in 10 years.

t. Mexican
Oh and OP is not only a faggot but a FAT FAGGOT WITHOUT BASIC DISCIPLINE.
>>
Genes matter but what matters more is the will.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 374x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 374x395px
>>40745815
Hahaha, oh you.
>>
never breed you fat piece of shit
>>
File: bezpsb2.jpg (19KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
bezpsb2.jpg
19KB, 300x169px
Fatty get the fuck off my board. You take shitty memes too far. Do something else, like trying to find your dick beneath all that fat.
>>
>>40745815
kys this bait is shit
I m struggling to spend enough time n money on food to have enough fat for bulking and you are saying how hard it is to be skinny
>>
Sure Arnold had great genetics, but you think he would have gotten those muscles without working as hard as he did? No, same with fatties, dont blame your shit genetics because you are not disciplined enough to put down your fork.
>>
>>40745815
>Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.
Not as much as your diet or lifestyle
>>
I pity the obese to be honest.
I have a very low metabolism.
So I can't even eat regularly the food in small portions so to speak.
So after reading through many research papers on starvation and intermittent fasting, I have begun not to eat. For days.
I drink water, break my fast before I start lifting weights and eat a bit more and then fast again till the next workout session.
It works, but I have to make a 7 day break every month to make sure I am getting enough nutrients " deposited".
>>
File: 1489387979762.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
1489387979762.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>
File: 1489667883122.gif (1MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
1489667883122.gif
1MB, 352x217px
>>40745815
It may not be 100% your fault. But it is about 95%.
>>
>>40745815
There are no poor fattys in north korea. It might be your genes making you want to eat moar, but you're still eating too much. Stop eating this much and get moving, fatty.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.