[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last year >see all the manlet memes around, laugh at them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: manlet.png (10KB, 856x257px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.png
10KB, 856x257px
>last year
>see all the manlet memes around, laugh at them
>wonder how tall I am, measure to 182ish cm
>punch it into google
>pic related
>fall into a deep depression thinking im 5'9
>for a fucking year i thought i was 5'9
>started defending manlets on here to the degree that would disgust a CTR shill
>one day a girl implies i'm tall
>go home and measure myself, 184cm
>I'm well over 6'
>go back to bullying manlets on /fit/

my life is a fucking series of stupid greentexts like this how do i stop being an idiot?

ps. best exercise for putting mass on my lanklet arms? atm just doing bench/ohp and 3 curl variations.
>>
Learn unit conversion for a start. Also 182 cm to feet is 5.97 feet.
>5'11.5
>well over 6 feet
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1489293553957.gif (359KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1489293553957.gif
359KB, 640x636px
>stop posting greentexts
>>
>>40740195
He sais 184 later senpai
>>
>>40740166
>180 cm
literally no one comments on my height whether tall or short

Literally a neutral height, better than being a manlet right!? hahahaha
>>
File: 1489223428903.jpg (146KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489223428903.jpg
146KB, 500x500px
>>40740195
learn reading comprehension
>>
>>40740233
the Switzerland of heights.
feels mediocre
>>
>>40740166
Similar experience senpai. I had a friend who swore he was only 6 ft, and he was like an inch taller than me, but everyone told me I was over 6ft. Even the doctor told me I was over 6ft. I tried to play it off like he was retarded at measuring himself, but I still got scared that I was a manlet. I then had multiple different people measure me with a level, all showing that I am 6ft 1. Felt instantly better.
>>
>>40740895
I HAVE A FRIEND THAT STILL DOES THIS. IM ONTO YOU MATE YOU ARENT THAT SHORT
>>
>>40740287
>>40740216
Oh shit it was me that was the retard. Riding the small bus was a challenge for me in school.
>>
When play say 5'8'' they mean 5 feet 8 inches, not 5.8 feet.

So if you are 182cm you are 5'11''. If you are 184 you are 6ft.
>>
>>40740928
I swear, it is like mental warfare with other tall guys. They are trying to make the other ones feel like manlets while they are just above the making it limit, when in reality they are like 2 inches taller than they say they are.
>>
>be 5'9
>tell bitches i'm 6'0, they dont know the difference
>>
>>40741040
>hey chad, anon here's 6'!
>cool right?
>how tall are you?

it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>40740166
Have you never been the a fucking doctor or looking at your fucking drivers lisense?

There's no way you're this fucking retarded
>>
>>40741070
i got my license when i was 16.

haven't been to the doctor in years.
>>
>>40740166
while on this topic, can i get some advice.
I'm 5'8, i've been going to the gym 6 days a week but i'm still a fucking manlet.
Why am i not getting taller? i've been eating healthy, going to the gym, what else do i have to do to get taller?
I've been going at this for 3 months now, i've built muscle mass but havent grown a single inch.
>>
>>40741092
get this fucking baiter out of here

>yfw you realize studies have shown lifting makes you 1-3 inches shorter over a 3 year period
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.