[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me motivation as to stop lifting for girls and start lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1489771403744.jpg (6KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
1489771403744.jpg
6KB, 245x205px
Give me motivation as to stop lifting for girls and start lifting for myself.

being two months since I've hit the gym last time after realizing lifting wont get me girls and I've regained all the lost fat.

I feel like shit.
>>
>>40740043
I'm genuinely interested in this question: what deluded you into thinking it would fetch you women in the first place? What specifically gave you that idea?

What socially helpless and generally unattractive person gets women just because he lifts weights?
>>
>>40740105
I was a newfag.
>>
>>40740148
That doesn't account for delusion about how an entire gender thinks. You weren't born yesterday.
>>
>>40740215
the memes anon.
>>
>>40740043
I knew that myth of getting girls by being fit was stupid at the beginning of my journey. What finally made me want to get in better shape was partly low self-esteem and posture, low energy and bad diet that was making me disgusted with myself and a fear of getting diabetes.

I also began to read books on masculinity throughout history and it made me want to be a better man, so being in great shape falls under that umbrella.
>>
Just keep going. Trust me, I used to go 3-4 times a week to the gym and now that I have a girlfriend, I stopped completely for months, gained half the weight back and feel like complete and absolute shit.
>>
>>40740330
>great men had small penises
I'll still never understand it.

What kind of man do you want to be anon? I want to be a masculine man but it's difficult with an average penis, average balls, average face and little working capital.

We must be the silverback gorilla who walks proudly on his own terms and who fucks the princess peach's of the world.
>>
>>40740438
>great men had small penises
>I'll still never understand it.

It was so that the genitals wouldn't be too prominent and detract from the overall statue. the focus is not on primitive lust, but on the Apollonian ideal of athelticism, reason, self mastery.

having a big dick, in the classical view, indicated a lack of self-control, an obsession with lust and passion, like a barbarian.

Arno Breker follows this tradition.

In a sense, this modern obsession with the size of your dick indicates serious lack of confidence in your sexual and manly abilities, and a degradation to being a slave of a woman, a woman's pleaser, not a man who cares about his own pleasure.
>>
File: zyzz_bdy_loupu-d5ituzq.png (254KB, 750x580px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz_bdy_loupu-d5ituzq.png
254KB, 750x580px
Fuck girls.
Fuck whatever they look at you and say.
Fuarrk brah they've been nothing but keeping me back my whole fucking life. Girls are nothing but sacks of meat, they're literally nothing more than your fucking nutsack famalam.

If it's all about sex? Well if you have NO FEELINGS for the person it will legit feel better to jack off. If it's about having someone to hold on to? Shit if you can only hold on to this person because they like your body that person isn't worth shit.

Wanna know why I started lifting? It's cliché as fuck and you know what, I'm fuarrrking proud of the reason.

I was tired of people telling me I wasn't able to do shit. Not going to amount to anything. When I was 13 I was legit "The fat kid" in fucking Denmark. A country known for its healthy people and lifestyle. I was a little overweight sure but compared to everyone else I was a fat piece of shit. I decided to say "Fuck it" and joined my dad at our small local gym. You know what happened? It fucking sucked. I was in TERRIBLE shape. I was barely able to stay on the treadmill. But fuck me I went day after day after day.

It wasn't as if I tried heavy lifting or nothing, just regular ass exercise, using machines and all that shit. When I turned 15 I had lost a little weight but was still a fat piece of shit. Only thing was puberty had hit me like a MOTHERFUCKER. I was taller, a little bit leaner and I gained a SHITTON of musclemass. A birthday present I got for my 15th birthday was a gym membership for one of those big-chain gyms. One of those that has everything from a bench to a smithmachine (fuck the smith...). Look at me now, 3 years later I'm sitting here feeling absoloutely fucking amazing, 18 years old (soon 19), with a sports scholarship, above average strength, pretty decent size and I don't give 2 shits about what girls have to say about me behind my back. Wanna know why? Because I know I can do better.
>>
>>40740043
Take up a sport Tbh, whether it's a barbell sport or not, seeing yourself improve and competing better is rewarding.
>>
File: 417rESpW0DL.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
417rESpW0DL.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>40740532
And you can too. You shouldn't think about what other people have to say, sure it's motivation from the get go, but when you're off from the start line, and the finish line is nowere to be seen you keep going. You keep going and never look back. Proving the fuckers wrong is the best feeling in the world brah. Knowing that you gave the world the middle finger and showed everyone who's boss really goes to show what courage you have, what fucking spirit is in ya ready to jump out and call everyone else a cunt. They'll tell ya to stop what you're doing, in the end not because they think you're a disgusting slob or a waste of human life, NO because they're afraid you'll amount to something far greater than them.

Trust me on this, I have. Every single person that told me I couldn't back then, are either on welfare or stuck at some shitty ass 9-5 job barely scraping by.

I made it brah. We all are if we believe enough in ourselves.

>INB4 zyzzfagget
Yeah he gave my ass motivation. As should he give you some
>>
>>40740515
This.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.