[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one time made a small talk with a guy about deadlifts >now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

>one time made a small talk with a guy about deadlifts
>now he wants to talk every time we're at the gym
how do I tell him that I don't wanna talk?
>>
>>40738200
keep your earphones in
or be like me and start taking adderall and everybody assumes something is off with you
>>
Tell him you fucked a black dude once.
>>
>>40738200
flex a 'cep and make him feel inadequate
>>
>>40738214
I LOL'D CAUSE THIS WOULD ACTUALLY PUT ME OFF.

Only because where I live if a girl fucked black dude it was because there's some ooo taboo black guy aspect OR she's into blaq culture like rap music or visiting world start, enjoy shitty black ppl memes.
>>
>>40738213
>keep your earphones in
tried that, but he would just walk up to me and stare at me until I took them off
>>
>takes a photo of the sea
>more than half of it is taken up by her and her fat tits

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>40738260
>>40738200
Say no you don't wanna talk then you stupid broad, can women do anything for themselves?
>>
>>40738264
what?
>>
>>40738266
I always cringe when young people use the word "broad" to mean woman
>>
File: IMG_0285.png (95KB, 218x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.png
95KB, 218x220px
>guy came up to me while I was deadlifting a few weeks ago
>just made small talk, effortless, no problem
>canitreallybethiseasy.png
>tfw I finally have a friend and we talk almost every day now

We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>>40738264
I mean I hate women as much as you I'm >>40738266 but she obviously was taking the picture of herself and not the background.
>>
>>40738200
"hey man, I don't want to talk i'm in the zone"
repeat until he stop.

Jesus is this that hard
>>
>>40738264
>more than half of the pic is taken up by her and her fat tits
>sperglord somehow thinks she's trying to take a pic of the sea
>>
>>40738269
>>40738200
who dat?
>>
>>40738279
I learned it from older men in my life because it was a word they used to demean women. You know cause they weren't black and didn't call them bitches and because children were around so they didn't say sluts or whores. Broads is a great word, fuck you pal.
>>
>>40738339
my strong jawed gf
>>
>>40738279
Also I'm 30 so I don't know how 'young' that is, but yes, definitely not the same age as my father or uncles.
>>
>>40738339
sum brap slut
>>
>>40738344
whoa buddy, relax with the swears. no need to get all defensive.
>>
File: 1489500273649.jpg (14KB, 388x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489500273649.jpg
14KB, 388x500px
>>40738264
>>takes photo of the sea

>complaining about tits
>>
tfw OP is talking about me
>>
>>40738350
this is why i love trannytube so much, 30 seconds and i have an exact facsimile of this chick with a beautiful feminine penis getting pounded raw like her asshole is having a closing down sale.
>>
File: yoyoniggas.png (120KB, 316x320px) Image search: [Google]
yoyoniggas.png
120KB, 316x320px
>>40738200
> how do I tell him that I don't wanna talk?
> hurr durr why cant i make friends or get a gf
/fit/ in a nutshell
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.